Need these gone - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Need these gone
Wednesday, April 14, 2010 7:48 AM
I'm selling my old chrome rims. They are Panther Opulant 18 inchs. Rims are in pretty decent condition. One has some minor curb rash.

Two still have good tires on them with about 80% tread left, the other two are no good.

Will sell rims and tires for 500 or rims only for 400.

Re: Need these gone
Wednesday, April 14, 2010 7:19 PM
Bro, whats your address to send the money order for the sportlines? Whats the tire size? I'll take the two good tires off your hands if they're 225 40 18

Oh s***, he has two fire extinguishers in there!
Thursday, April 15, 2010 11:12 AM
Hey man,

I don't have any sportlines for sale, lol. They tire size is exactly that 225/40/18. I'll sell them to you for 150 for both tires. They are normally 100 a piece. Only had the good ones on for about 1 to 1 1/2 months.
Friday, April 16, 2010 2:17 AM
Sorry, bro. Got confused there for a bit. Whats shipping for the same address for the cat?

Friday, April 16, 2010 9:02 AM
I shipped the cat to you earlier this week to the Brownsville address. Should maybe see it today.
Friday, April 16, 2010 11:30 AM
i would buy them from you but i got other things to take care of first like gettin me some coilovers for my car they look nice on yours

Friday, April 16, 2010 8:20 PM
Micheal Comeaux wrote: i would buy them from you but i got other things to take care of first like gettin me some coilovers for my car they look nice on yours

Thanks buddy. I could let you pay me per month or something like that if they don't sell soon.
Friday, April 16, 2010 10:26 PM
if they dont sell ill think about it lol but i would have to have them powder coated black for the car lol

Saturday, April 17, 2010 2:52 AM
Thanks. So what's shipping gonna run me for the tires?

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search