The cavvy is gone - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
The cavvy is gone
Tuesday, June 29, 2010 8:08 AM
Yes, that's right, I finally got rid of it. I got a new car. Anyway, I have some rims sitting in the garage that I wont put on the new car.
Here's a few pics with the rims on the car. At the moment, some of the clear coat is peeling from a few of the rims (from the lugs out for some reason). They need tires but I will let them go for $100.

Forrest

Oh and new car! Can you guess what it is? It has 173hp eng, 6spd trans, handling like you wouldnt beleive! and has 4 doors. Oh it was yet affordable...for me! Killer sound system in it as well.

Re: The cavvy is gone
Tuesday, June 29, 2010 2:24 PM
were r u located what part of texas if you are close ill takem

Tuesday, June 29, 2010 3:14 PM
I'll will like to see them in person and proly buy them........i tought i saw ur cavalier for sale at a small car lot here in dickinson but i wasn't sure if it was urs or not.

peformance parts for sale!! Click:
http://www.j-body.org/classifieds/engine/62265/
Monday, July 05, 2010 9:00 PM
Sorry about the KIA, I would never get a KIA unless you wana drive a spam can. I sell cars and I'm sorry but the j-body woulda lasted longer. But good luck with the sale.

A J-body owner since 1998
91 cavy, 99 sunfire, 00 cavy
06 cobalt SS/SC YELLOW
09 cobalt SS/TC sedan WHITE 1 of 41
Monday, July 05, 2010 11:12 PM
Yeah kia FTL!
I whoop the forte's all day in my cavy...lol
They look nice though.

13.520 @ 98mph! 220whp 234tq
Tuesday, July 06, 2010 1:59 AM
spyderJ wrote:Sorry about the KIA, I would never get a KIA unless you wana drive a spam can. I sell cars and I'm sorry but the j-body woulda lasted longer. But good luck with the sale.

and you get this amazing info because you sell cars? WOW! LoL i love it when a fanboy nut rides one particular thing and is completely close minded to anything else!
Tuesday, July 06, 2010 6:20 AM
Uncivilized R.T. wrote:
spyderJ wrote:Sorry about the KIA, I would never get a KIA unless you wana drive a spam can. I sell cars and I'm sorry but the j-body woulda lasted longer. But good luck with the sale.

and you get this amazing info because you sell cars? WOW! LoL i love it when a fanboy nut rides one particular thing and is completely close minded to anything else!
. I get this amazing info by checking out the cars, there are 2 TWO products here in the US that cosumers need to start looking in to before they by 1. toyota all the FANBOY NUT RIDERS are getting them for quality HA we are watching how well toyotas quality realy is, not to mention they helped GM spend there money then crapped on GM. 2. KIA with KIA you get what you pay for, if you want something cheep you get something cheep. And my info comes from what I read and from TEST DRVING the compitition, also my family has been in the auto industry for a long time and I get info that way too. And Brandon if you know any of the Austin guys they will tell you I know my $#!T when it comes to cars. O the only way KIA will get better is if hyundi spends a little bit more on them and try and get there quality up to Hyundi standers cause a face lift only looks good on the outside just look at Lindsay lohan LOL. I sell Fords by the way, and not cause I sell them but there moving ahead of the compititon. If you have any ?s just ask.

06 cobalt SS/SC YELLOW
Monday, July 12, 2010 1:21 PM
Yes it's for sale at some lot in dickinson off FM517, they want way too much for it. I tried looking at Mustangs (too much), Accord V6, fast as @!#$e (paymts to high), cobalt SS too much, wanted the Kia Forte Koup, too small, they showed me the Forte Sedan with the Koup's engine/drivetrain. Took me several weeks to decide/research it. After shopping several weeks, and drove the car again, I bought becasuse it was the car for me, and the options available for the price was perfect. I had the cavvy for 5.5 yrs and was sick of it. and it was too small for me and my family. My friends were uncomfortable in the car when we went out for lunch, etc. Kids could no longer fit in it. I needed something larger. Let me know if you want the rims. I need space. They look good on the car but they look older than the car. So I didnt install them.
Friday, July 16, 2010 5:52 AM
Anyone interested in these rims??
Friday, August 06, 2010 7:34 PM
sorry to bump an old thread. i just moved to the dickinson area, was wondering if you dickinson guys wanted to meet up one day. i see ecoweapons car almost everyday and i see the silver car at the small dealership lot too. i have a red cobalt coupe and my wife has a black sedan ss.

HTOWN2200 - GMOFHOUSTON.COM - FACEBOOK - CARDOMAIN
Friday, August 06, 2010 8:25 PM
^^^^^LOL Mark!!! Just don't let your wife kick your @$$ again like she did at the bash!! Congrats on the move and hopefully we get to see you guys before next years bash.

06 cobalt SS/SC YELLOW

Friday, August 06, 2010 9:04 PM
LOL! I know right. I got lucky that day. She had a really bad exhaust leak so her car was running superslow. She can usually beat me by 3 car lengths or more LOL

Saturday, August 07, 2010 1:03 PM
Mark is that really you?

www.gmofhouston.com
Tuesday, August 10, 2010 1:52 PM
I see that Black cobalt almost every day. If you see the silver Forte, that's me......or a silver flamed loud yamaha roadstar. I'm usually going down 517 every evening.
Tuesday, August 10, 2010 1:56 PM
i'll keep an eye out for you ff

wsup gmmike! thanks for coming to the house this past weekend. it was nice having you there

Tuesday, August 17, 2010 7:53 PM
Whats up Mark Long time no see!! when do you guys wanna meet up?

Wednesday, August 18, 2010 11:53 AM
wsup dude! I live like 2 blocks away from you lol. i plan on doing some work on my cars this saturday morning if you wanna drop by.

Wednesday, August 18, 2010 11:54 AM
this is the car i roll in now

Wednesday, August 18, 2010 12:31 PM
lol Yeah you live really close to me, i was driving in some of the backroads yesterday and saw two balts parked next to eachother and the first thing that came to my head was you and your chick, at that piont i knew thats where you stay now. Pm me your number, im sure i can stop by and help this saturday.

Wednesday, August 18, 2010 4:19 PM
Damn Mark what can't you wait til a couple weeks lol

www.gmofhouston.com
Wednesday, August 18, 2010 9:52 PM
GM_Mike wrote:Damn Mark what can't you wait til a couple weeks lol

why cant u come over this weekend and help ME, and then in a couple weeks i'll help you back? teamwork dude

Wednesday, August 18, 2010 10:28 PM
It's a deal

www.gmofhouston.com
Wednesday, September 01, 2010 10:29 PM
F F wrote:Anyone interested in these rims??

Do you still have these?

Thursday, September 02, 2010 7:50 AM
yes I do.
Thursday, September 02, 2010 10:55 AM
Where you located?
I could pick them up tomorrow if you are close enough.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search