firebird seats? - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
firebird seats?
Wednesday, July 14, 2010 7:17 AM
i was looking into buying some firebird seats for my jbody sedan does anyone know if they will fit?

Re: firebird seats?
Wednesday, July 14, 2010 1:19 PM
well they wont fit for sure,, check the height on them see if they are close to the stock ones and if so just build your own brackets to use them as adapters on the oem brackets..
Thursday, July 15, 2010 7:55 PM
RGV z24 wrote:well they wont fit for sure,, check the height on them see if they are close to the stock ones and if so just build your own brackets to use them as adapters on the oem brackets..

I disagree. Here a few links from here that prove otherwise. The stock cav sliders bolt onto the bottom of the f-body seats. Lots of misinformation being spread around these days. be don't answer if you really don't have a clue.

NUMBER ONE

NUMER TWO
Saturday, July 17, 2010 7:26 AM
well i dont think is just a simple swap but if mr CAVETTE says well it is then!! But i will not even take my time to switch seats for those @!#$ty firebird seats just save some money and buy some good aftermarket racing seats,
Saturday, July 17, 2010 10:16 PM
hmmm.......
Thursday, July 22, 2010 6:37 AM
RGV that was a sad attempt to save face! Nest time just say you was wrong for giving faulty information. Makes you look even more a moron when you try to make the person giving correct information look wrong....then try to down the seats all together??? Maybe, just maybe, he was looking for something different....just like i was when I put cavalier seats in my blazer...opppps! I guess I should have went with racing seats!
Thursday, July 22, 2010 7:01 AM
rgv has no clue what he is talking about. they fit perfect.

Thursday, July 22, 2010 7:22 AM
Good Call Mike!
Thursday, July 22, 2010 7:25 AM
Mike wrote:rgv has no clue what he is talking about. they fit perfect.

Just make sure you get the right gen to 80-02. 4th gens are a tighter fit next to the center console.

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Thursday, July 22, 2010 7:37 AM
Anyone know which ones had the full power options? or did all of them

Thursday, July 22, 2010 1:07 PM
Check with RGV first before u make any decisions!

Thursday, July 22, 2010 3:53 PM
Glad to be able to help out the OP. Good luck on the swap man. Please post some pics when you're done.
Friday, July 23, 2010 11:02 AM
mann!! trying to get a fight going out here or what?? i had a rough time putting in some seats i had and i thought it would be the same with all the others but i was wrong,,,

-Uncivilized R.T. "Good call Mike" That sounds like kissing big fat ass to me
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search