anybody in the austin area? - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
anybody in the austin area?
Monday, August 09, 2010 2:34 PM
Anyone in the austin area with a spair front end wanna help a fellow jbody owner out?

Re: anybody in the austin area?
Tuesday, August 10, 2010 6:17 AM
ill help you out..but none of us have a "spare" front end haha
what happened to yours?

Tuesday, August 10, 2010 8:26 AM
When I got my cavy it was in bad cosmetic shape the bupper is held up with zip ties and the front left fenders mounts to mount the bumper are destroyed. I just wanna be able to get it in decent shape so I'm not a laughing stock. Anything will help
Tuesday, August 10, 2010 7:19 PM
sounds like you need to make a junk yard run with me next time i go

Tuesday, August 10, 2010 7:22 PM
Yeah I went to one out past libery hill and I didn't find crap everything was front end collison. I think the next time I do go I'm gonna look for a new throttle body. What scrap yard do you go to?
Tuesday, August 10, 2010 7:38 PM
bah...dont go to that yard..they are expensive and hard to find what you need.
We go the pick n pull in Belton...its 2$ to get in..and the parts are CHEAPPP..and best part is they have a huge GM section with lots of Jbodies in decent shape..and all the cars are up off the ground with no weeds or brush around them....much better than harolds

Tuesday, August 10, 2010 10:14 PM
Well hell. I got to check this place out.
Thursday, August 12, 2010 6:22 PM
Where ya from Scott, I'm in Fort Hood, don't get on here too often anymore, didn't know there were others close to or in the Killeen/Belton area.

Holy Burnt pistons Batman...we used too much NOS!

Friday, August 13, 2010 8:14 PM
im from Hutto, north of austin. We hang out with a group from killeen/ft hood quite often man, you should come down. check out centexcc.com if you wanna meet the local guys

Saturday, August 14, 2010 8:26 PM
I've checked out their site before, you guys are a bit out of my league. While I enjoy my J, I just don't have the money to do with it what I really want to do, so I've been looking for a truck to trade it for.

Holy Burnt pistons Batman...we used too much NOS!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search