texas classified section - Page 6 - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: texas classified section
Friday, November 14, 2008 11:03 PM
I have Comp stage 2 cams up fpr grabs. Brand new never been used still sitting in the box. I need them gone so I can buy a new motor. 400obo.

Saturday, November 15, 2008 4:24 PM
I'm selling a turbo kit of a 2.4 cavalier, a buddy club2 body kit(95-99), set of 17" rota racing slipstream rims(225/45 falken tires) gunmetal with poslihed lip and a 2.3 ho intake manifold ported matched with throtle body and cables, pm me if interested.

peformance parts for sale!! Click:
http://www.j-body.org/classifieds/engine/62265/
Saturday, November 15, 2008 6:27 PM
Hey josh, I will give you $300 for the cams.
Sunday, November 16, 2008 1:16 PM
Josh Cortez wrote:I have Comp stage 2 cams up fpr grabs. Brand new never been used still sitting in the box. I need them gone so I can buy a new motor. 400obo.

BUY MY COMPLETE SWAP if u are looking for an LD9 twin cam

daily: 99 civic Si
deceased: 95 cavy '00 LD9 auto swap (vandalized)
bored
Sunday, November 16, 2008 5:21 PM

ARAB $$
Re: bored
Monday, November 17, 2008 10:38 AM
i still have 2.3 throttlebodys w/bracket and gasket.
Secret Cams for the 2.4 ..cams are still sealed in housings with lifters in order and sensors installed(direct bolt on)
and HO and LO intake manifolds.

just let me know if anyone is interested ..thanks

Monday, November 17, 2008 4:35 PM
sides and rear 250 but you have to pick them up

Re: CLASSIFIED: TEXAS SECTION
Monday, November 17, 2008 4:50 PM

ARAB $$
Monday, November 17, 2008 6:06 PM
R3D05LsSport wrote:sides and rear 250 but you have to pick them up

what rear is it
Monday, November 17, 2008 6:21 PM
Guys, in the neighbor state Louisiana looking for a C/F Radiator Cover, Brake Fluid, and Fuse. If anyone hears of anything let me know? Been looking around here and there always miss the sale.

FOR SALE
Wednesday, November 19, 2008 4:47 PM
they are the wings west sides and rear lip

TX Classified
Tuesday, November 25, 2008 8:35 AM
I have a few items to get rid....ask for pick up only please (San Antonio area)

Corbeau A2 Racing Seats recovered to match the graphite interior. All the materials and stitching is in excellent shape and have sliders as well (Recaro). The harness slots are cracked but can be replaced for around $25. Asking $300 (these are narrow seats so be cautious...)

AutoMeter Gauges, all Cobalt series (lights up blue) Asking $60 for each or all for $150 I have all the parts and wires as well and they go with the gauge
Water Temp (never hooked up)
A/F Gauge (narrow band) (never hooked up_
Oil Pressure (I don't have the npt fitting to adapt to the engine though) (never hooked up)

Eibach Front Sway Bar (25.4mm) with all hardware. Asking $100 (brand new...never installed)

JSP carbon Fiber Blade (wing) with 5 inch risers. This wing sits low on the rear deck and has the raised center section with deflectors on each side (pics upon request). All hardware included. Asking $125 (used but in great shape)

I also have a stock radio from 2002 as well as all speakers plus the two air bage (driver and passenger). Make Offer!

As I clean out the garage I'll see what else I have...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Tuesday, November 25, 2008 8:35 AM

Eh...old man with a Corvette now...it was bound to happen sooner rather than later right?
Re: TX Classified
Tuesday, November 25, 2008 10:46 AM
damnit deron! if only your gauges lit up red

I NEED a 97-99 LD9 engine harness for an auto.PM if u hav info.!!
Friday, November 28, 2008 11:44 AM
2002 Chevrolet Cavalier Helm Manual, all 3 volumes, has all three engines (Ecotec, 2.4 and 2.2).

$100 OBO.

Eh...old man with a Corvette now...it was bound to happen sooner rather than later right?
Friday, November 28, 2008 4:33 PM
I have a few items to get rid....ask for pick up only please (San Antonio area)

Corbeau A2 Racing Seats recovered to match the graphite interior. All the materials and stitching is in excellent shape and have sliders as well (Recaro). The harness slots are cracked but can be replaced for around $25. Asking $300 (these are narrow seats so be cautious...) (PENDING SALE)

AutoMeter Gauges, all Cobalt series (lights up blue) Asking $60 for each or all for $150 I have all the parts and wires as well and they go with the gauge
Water Temp (never hooked up)
A/F Gauge (narrow band) (never hooked up_
Oil Pressure (I don't have the npt fitting to adapt to the engine though) (never hooked up)

Eibach Front Sway Bar (25.4mm) with all hardware. Asking $100 (brand new...never installed)

JSP carbon Fiber Blade (wing) with 5 inch risers. This wing sits low on the rear deck and has the raised center section with deflectors on each side (pics upon request). All hardware included. Asking $125 (used but in great shape) SOLD!

I also have a stock radio from 2002 as well as all speakers plus the two air bage (driver and passenger). Make Offer!

2002 Chevrolet Cavalier Helm Manual, all 3 volumes, has all three engines (Ecotec, 2.4 and 2.2).

$100 OBO.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edited Friday, November 28, 2008 4:34 PM

Sunday, November 30, 2008 11:38 AM
i have the Razzi body kit for the Cavi i need out------- asking $350 or best offer. i also have a T25 turbonetics Turbo for a 2200 motor. i live in the DFW area. my phone number is 972-513-5122 if you have questions or want to come look at it.
Sunday, November 30, 2008 8:09 PM
Does anybody have any 95-99 Toyo Outers or APC Clear outers for sale. or can lead me in the right direction. all i need is the toyo outers. i have no need for the inners. thanks guys.

Tuesday, December 02, 2008 8:00 AM
Wojo wrote:Does anybody have any 95-99 Toyo Outers or APC Clear outers for sale. or can lead me in the right direction. all i need is the toyo outers. i have no need for the inners. thanks guys.

I have TYC outers. They look like carbon fiber (but they are not). I have the inners but the tabs on the back are broke. Lights are in great shape and I'll take $50 for them (includes shipping).

When I get home (at work and imageshack is blocked) I can send you a pic if needed?

Tuesday, December 02, 2008 12:25 PM
nah. ive got a special project in mind for the APC clear outters. there the ones that are sold ONLY as outters.

Tuesday, December 02, 2008 6:45 PM
BlueDeuce wrote:
Wojo wrote:Does anybody have any 95-99 Toyo Outers or APC Clear outers for sale. or can lead me in the right direction. all i need is the toyo outers. i have no need for the inners. thanks guys.

I have TYC outers. They look like carbon fiber (but they are not). I have the inners but the tabs on the back are broke. Lights are in great shape and I'll take $50 for them (includes shipping).

When I get home (at work and imageshack is blocked) I can send you a pic if needed?

PM'ed
Wednesday, December 03, 2008 5:49 PM
I have a windshield wiper assembly that i took off an 03 sunfire. I live in the dallas area, but i can ship it. Make me an offer.

Wednesday, December 10, 2008 8:35 PM
delslo9 wrote:2000 LD9 2.4L Twin Cam COMPLETE SWAP with automatic trans. out of cavalier ...101K miles

comes with:
motor mounts (including lower dogbone poly mount)
Pacesetter 4-1 Header
Quad 4 HO intake manifold and Throttle body
CV shafts
2 1/4" header back exhaust (cat-less), with 22" resonator but no muffler
B&M Shift Plus
ECU, PCM (computer)

I have 2 wiring harness for it, one for 95-99 and the other for 2000+ so this motor can run in any 3rd gen J-body (95-02)

$450 OBO

thats an awesome deal. are you willing to ship?

Monday, December 15, 2008 4:56 PM
Ok yall i need these gone 200.00 picked up for the sides and rear that consist of the wings west w-type kit

Monday, December 22, 2008 9:16 PM
All 4 LS Sport rims for sale. Mind condition, 2 good tires and 2 almost bald. Asking 400.

Darestie has first dibs if he talks to me by then, but if we cant get in contact then its still up for anyone else.

Tuesday, December 23, 2008 4:48 PM
Anyone selling a 95-99 Cavalier BC2 Front Bumper?

I am looking to sell the drift and blitz front bumpers to get a BC2 front. Or I would trade 2 for 1... whatever I can find.

FOR SALE
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search