San Antonio - Page 2 - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: San Antonio
Tuesday, January 04, 2011 2:49 PM
If yall want just check out GMOFSA.com, pretty chill group of people. We usually do Friday meets at biff buzbys. Or we'll just have get togethers at bens place or our friends restaurant.

Tuesday, January 04, 2011 7:44 PM
LYC wrote:I just moved to SA. I no longer have my Cavy though. I'm up east of Bullis near Stone Oak.

want a little daily driver cavalier? lol

Wednesday, January 05, 2011 12:58 PM
Not thinking I want another J for a while! I may get another at some point and build it 100%. My Cavy I had took a back seat to the Benz and sat for way to long.

I'm pretty sure it's still up and running. Evan from Ocala, FL bought it, stole the motor with turbo, then sold the shell to another fellow. John Higgins sent me a picture of it still rolling. That car has to be near 200k on the body!

Josh
SLK 32

Friday, January 07, 2011 12:20 PM
I'll be in the San Antonio area tomorrow, so if anybody is interested in any of my items I have listed in my other post, let me know and we can work a deal out.

Sunday, January 09, 2011 11:10 AM
like to see a pic of the seats

Sunday, January 09, 2011 2:02 PM

Momo Street Racer GT-2. They fully recline and easy tilt forward. They sell new around $700 each w/o sliders...

Sunday, January 09, 2011 4:44 PM
dang if they weren't red I would get them.

Monday, January 10, 2011 8:16 AM
I signed up for the forum and now a admin must approve this? Not sure I care to be apart of this if an admin has to approve a forum account....

Josh
SLK 32

Monday, January 10, 2011 4:35 PM
lol dont worry about it. in the past we had issues with fake accounts thats why we do it

Monday, January 10, 2011 6:40 PM
Ecoclean wrote:dang if they weren't red I would get them.

You could always get them recovered...

Thursday, January 13, 2011 1:48 AM
Ecoclean wrote:lol dont worry about it. in the past we had issues with fake accounts thats why we do it

Im actually glad they do this. helps keep all the ppl out who join to sell something or whatever and then leave.
cool group of guys too, not too big right now so everyone knows everyone (its like Cheers!)

04 Cav. 2dr. 5spd. My DD. 'Nuff said.

Thursday, January 13, 2011 7:15 AM
NORM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Friday, January 14, 2011 1:32 PM
Not even sure my account got activated. No received a confirmation.

Josh
SLK 32

Tuesday, March 15, 2011 6:54 AM
Well, I'm back on the GM scene. Picked up a 2009 HHR with the 2.2L. Heh.

Josh
SLK 32

Friday, March 18, 2011 3:58 PM
welcome back

Sunday, March 20, 2011 8:00 AM
LYC wrote:Well, I'm back on the GM scene. Picked up a 2009 HHR with the 2.2L. Heh.

all right hey I have some hhr parts. lol just rims. but great to have another hhr to hang out with.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011 10:48 AM
What kind of rims you got?

Josh
SLK 32

Monday, June 13, 2011 9:18 PM
tried to register on the gmofsa but i cant because i keep getting the activation code wrong

@!#$ happens
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search