Anybody Want a Hahn Manifold??? - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Anybody Want a Hahn Manifold???
Sunday, April 03, 2011 8:57 AM
I posted a for sale thread here as well, but I want to see if there's any local interest as well. I have a Hahn Racecraft Log-style turbo manifold for sale. Here's the deal: I am converting my 2006 Cobalt SS/SC to a turbo, and I bought this beauty thinking it would fit. Turns out, it's meant for a j-body ecotec and a 16g turbo I believe (non-dsm flange). Here's some specs on it:

(1) Brand new, NEVER USED (never saw a start up or any exhaust in its lifetime...just dust since it's never been installed).

(2) Ceramic coated (1st layer), and has a chromed finish. Has Hahn Racecraft stamp as well (as if it's not bling-bling enough lol)

(3) Comes with a t3 turbo flange, and ARP studs (no hex nuts)

(4) Made with a 38mm wastegate flange welded onto the top (no block off plate for those running internally gated turbos...sorry)

Here's a pic I found on the internet. The one in my possession looks exactly the same; it's just at the mechanic's shop where my car is currently going under the knife.

As far as price, I spoke with Hahn Racecraft about this piece, and it normally retails for close to $600 USD. I just want $300USD + shipping for it. I don't need it, or want it. I just want to recoup some money for the log mani I had to buy to replace this one.

I realize I have low post counts, but a lot of members on here can vouch for my rep (REDECO, htown2200, gmMike). You can also find me under this Screenname at www.gmofhouston.com, where I am a moderator, or as mexi_loco @ www.css.net. Here's my build thread and other threads where I started going through issues with this manifold:

http://www.cobaltss.net/forums/2-0l-lsj-performance-tech-47/crazy-mexicans-piktar-story-240486/

http://www.cobaltss.net/forums/forced-induction-50/any-way-salvage-turbo-manifold-241506/

http://www.gmofhouston.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1545

Thanks for looking! Hope this thing can help someone on this forum!

Re: Anybody Want a Hahn Manifold???
Sunday, April 03, 2011 9:11 AM
damn thats nice.. wish i had an eco.. thats hella cheap to

Sunday, April 03, 2011 11:31 AM
thanks buddy! I'd like to think it's a fair price. Spread the word if you know anyone interested.
Sunday, April 03, 2011 12:13 PM
i think i sold this too you lol, still looks good sorry it didnt end up fitting though

Sunday, April 03, 2011 7:00 PM
it's possible. I honestly don't remember who sold this to me, and I believe their For Sale has been deleted from the css.net forum.
Tuesday, April 05, 2011 5:20 AM
bump bump bump!
Tuesday, April 05, 2011 5:02 PM
somebody must want this!!!
Tuesday, April 05, 2011 5:06 PM
if i had boozt id get it pedro.

whens the next meet ill see the balt at?

DOPER.
Tuesday, April 05, 2011 6:03 PM
it was supposed to be this passed saturday at the gtown cruise w/the san antone guys, but an o2 bung and some charge pipes kept me from going. *sigh*

At this point, it's whenever it gets done. I'll effin MAKE a meet happen when this thing is built! lol
Wednesday, April 06, 2011 4:18 AM
Lol sounds good

DOPER.
Wednesday, April 06, 2011 6:12 AM
debating about it. would you do any trades? are you looking for anything?

Thursday, April 07, 2011 6:28 PM
I ryly need the cash bro. BUT....if you have one of the following, I might be able to work something out:

-TWM sts for ss/sc or ss/tc

-Boost controller

-Mechanical Boost Guage (30 psi/30 in.Hg)

-A one-legged whore (lol)

-The painted part of a g5 front grill (I have the plastic insert already) -- needs to be victory red

-A wingless deck lid for a cobalt coupe
Saturday, April 09, 2011 4:10 PM
bumpity
Monday, May 09, 2011 6:20 PM
okay...finally had a chance to go down to the shop to see my car, and get this manifold into my possession. Will have photos up in an hour since I have to charge the battery on my camera. But for now, I'm bumping this bitch.
Monday, May 09, 2011 7:59 PM

Tuesday, May 10, 2011 6:55 PM
hmmm....idk man :p

2010 Lonestar Bash 2nd place J-Body Street Class
Tuesday, May 10, 2011 7:15 PM
what don't you know? It's legit if that's what you're wondering. Ask anyone on this forum that's from Houston.
Wednesday, May 11, 2011 4:36 PM
Supersportrulz wrote:what don't you know? It's legit if that's what you're wondering. Ask anyone on this forum that's from Houston.

no by no means did i mean its was legit, the more i look at it the more its screaming my name but idk let me finish my bills this month and see where i sit and ill get back to you for sure on it

2010 Lonestar Bash 2nd place J-Body Street Class
Thursday, May 12, 2011 5:37 PM
right on brother. I have one person on here interested, but I don't do dibs or anything. I'm looking to unload this thing quick since the car's ready and I need the money to help pay the bill.
Saturday, May 14, 2011 5:02 PM
bump! Really need this gone ASAP!
Saturday, May 14, 2011 7:27 PM
Did you relist it on craigslist?

www.gmofhouston.com

Saturday, May 14, 2011 8:32 PM
every time I list something on CL, I just get a bunch of people asking me if I'll trade for something I don't want. I had someone ask me if I would trade my car for a bed one time, lol.
Saturday, May 14, 2011 8:57 PM
Must have been an expensive bed lol

www.gmofhouston.com
Sunday, May 15, 2011 7:21 PM
idk, I didn't trade my car...lol.
Tuesday, May 17, 2011 7:43 AM
ttt
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search