what it do - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
what it do
Friday, April 08, 2011 9:13 AM
Just stoppin by to say hello its been far to long how things been in the jbody world ?

Re: what it do
Friday, April 08, 2011 7:13 PM
loser

Friday, April 08, 2011 8:00 PM
This aint no scion forums type of @!#$

Friday, April 08, 2011 8:17 PM
Shut it ben lmao and @ frank well I don't know you but hello to you as well
Friday, April 08, 2011 9:16 PM
Haha SE biotch

Friday, April 08, 2011 9:17 PM
People still drive cavaliers

Friday, April 08, 2011 9:25 PM
Well I think ben does I mean he ownes what 8 of them. Lmao I can't believe this place is still around damn
Friday, April 08, 2011 9:27 PM
Weres rick at haven't seen that short mexicant since the bash back in what 08-09
Friday, April 08, 2011 9:27 PM
Well thats cool. I miss mine at times. I would go to the bash but im going to houston

Friday, April 08, 2011 9:34 PM
I do as well we were dfw everyone knew who we were not only here in town but in houston, san an and the atx. I still remember the bash in temple when we rolled in 12+ deep.

I still have all the pics ill post them up Sunday
Friday, April 08, 2011 9:39 PM
what up dude !!! where ya been ?! things havnt been the same without you.

Friday, April 08, 2011 10:27 PM
Here and there I know what you mean a few of us still miss the days of the TEXAS J'S. I'm now the president or chapter liasion of SCION EVOLUTION DFW. We are at 20 stong and growing every month, we are sponsered by Scion of Lewisville, have our own dj, and models/dancers. We threw our first show back in december had 54 total scions show from all over texas, okc, lousiana, arkansas, and are looking forward to 2.0.

We have a total of 4 dealerships working with us but one main sponser.

As for my car she runnin good she's on a 75 wet shot, about to be turboed at 6psi and the spray. Got new wheels bbs reps 17x8.5s in the front and 17x10s in the back, five axis lip kit bout to upgrade by suspension and interior.

How things been with you and your crew?
Friday, April 08, 2011 11:24 PM
gmtt is bigger than texas j's now

2010 Lonestar Bash 2nd place J-Body Street Class
Saturday, April 09, 2011 6:56 AM
You might think so but regardless of what people say we were the biggest jbody car club on the scene. We didn't have to add cobalts or ions to be BIG lol. But I'm glad to see people still into the jbody platform. I see a few of my old members still rocking the clubs decals
Saturday, April 09, 2011 8:49 AM
Never gettting rid of my j haha and ramon you need to come out on thursday defintely want to see the car now after what you have done to it

Saturday, April 09, 2011 11:05 AM
Sounds good I will try to make it out one Thursday. Also letting y'all know the local strip club I go to wants me to help them host a car show. I'm working out ddetails with them on a time and date but the location will be MAIN STAGE cabaret off mark 4 pkwy. There will be awards, prizes, and possible free admin with vechicle registration. Drink specials some of the girls to pose with the cars as well. Any age can attend the car show but you will have to be 21 and up to drink and enter the club.
Saturday, April 09, 2011 1:48 PM
Whaaaat boooobies and cars SOOLD!!!!!( Just don't tell the wife)cause she likes boobies more than I do

Modding my j since I found the org
Monday, April 11, 2011 3:23 PM
well hello , i didnt mean it ina bad way just to laugh about it type of mood

Monday, April 11, 2011 7:20 PM
alejandro davila wrote:Whaaaat boooobies and cars SOOLD!!!!!( Just don't tell the wife)cause she likes boobies more than I do

show the boobies

Monday, April 11, 2011 7:27 PM
Woooooohooooooo now all I need is my wife the dancers and a very private place, ooooooh yeah

Tuesday, April 12, 2011 4:35 AM
Well I am king of the club and I got vip when ever @!#$ I had stephens bday there in the vip I hand picked the girls if they ain't up to my standards they ain't allowed back ith us. Man we had vp for about 6 hrs and ended up getting cake everywhere. Good time haha

Tuesday, April 12, 2011 7:00 AM
Mmmmmmmmmhhh DDDDDDlicious

Tuesday, April 19, 2011 9:04 PM

Friday, April 22, 2011 1:15 PM
Holy crap its shark bite uu haha
Friday, April 22, 2011 3:03 PM
Scion Evolution DFW wrote:Well I am king of the club and I got vip when ever @!#$ I had stephens bday there in the vip I hand picked the girls if they ain't up to my standards they ain't allowed back ith us. Man we had vp for about 6 hrs and ended up getting cake everywhere. Good time haha

pics?

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search