RiceKiller Show - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
RiceKiller Show
Sunday, July 03, 2011 11:57 AM
okay so whos going, whos not and who knows nothing about it but might wanna go? well heres the flier: http://www.ricekiller.com/forums/showthread.php?t=108749
its a late night show and its only ten to enter and show. im for sure going and so is a few ppl from here in waco and some from austin as well so lets see if we can get more ppl to go.

2010 Lonestar Bash 2nd place J-Body Street Class

Re: RiceKiller Show
Sunday, July 03, 2011 2:17 PM
anyone wanting cruise up with the group or meet us there let us know. well be picking up people from austin, killeen, and waco along the way...
gmttexas.com

Sunday, July 03, 2011 2:31 PM
will try to finish up early if possible, i doubt im going but ill try guys, ill call you trey if not scott

Modding my j since I found the org
Sunday, July 03, 2011 9:17 PM
okay cool and lol at your smilie! lol

Wednesday, July 06, 2011 7:13 PM
Hey scott i know alot of the ones entering the show at don davis will probably head towards the rice killer meet after wards. If you come down friday i can get you some free tickets to the drag and brag event going down at texas motor speed way let me know
Wednesday, July 06, 2011 8:12 PM
Wednesday, July 06, 2011 8:33 PM
^^^if someone would text me would could talk more about the meeting spot and stuff lol

Wednesday, July 06, 2011 10:42 PM
just so yall know yall suck. what time are yall rolling to the place

Modding my j since I found the org
Thursday, July 07, 2011 10:21 AM
were meeting up here in waco between 1-2 then rolling out to dallas to get the rest of the crew :p

Thursday, July 07, 2011 3:41 PM
Scion Evolution DFW wrote:Hey scott i know alot of the ones entering the show at don davis will probably head towards the rice killer meet after wards. If you come down friday i can get you some free tickets to the drag and brag event going down at texas motor speed way let me know

awwwww man!! why didnt you tell me sooner! I LOVE going to anything at TMS !!! i didnt know they were doing the drag event this friday or i woulda made plans to come sooner!!
btw..wheres your group meeting up at before the show???

Friday, July 08, 2011 6:32 AM
Don davis toyota in arlington off 30 we are having a car show free food free drinks our dj in the mix then from there we will head out maybe stop for some food then roll into the show. The drag events at tms are this fri and the following 5 fridays. So if you wanna make it down let me know and I can get you in.

Friday, July 08, 2011 2:19 PM
sweet! ill definetly let you know.

Monday, July 11, 2011 9:13 AM
Man it was good seeing you guys again its been far to long. Who knows one day I may get back into a cavy as I found about ten sets of texas js decals
Monday, July 11, 2011 7:58 PM
w00t ! those are vintage !!!! need to bring them to me next time. i think all the old members should still rock them

Monday, July 11, 2011 10:00 PM
Lol yea those are vintage a few old members actually still have them on their cavies down here. Brings a tear to my eye when I see they still rock the j's.
Tuesday, July 12, 2011 6:14 PM
dude! old texas J cars are still around ??! tell them they need to join GMTT !!!!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search