i guess everyone that owns a cavy in texas died... - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
i guess everyone that owns a cavy in texas died...
Sunday, August 28, 2011 6:13 PM
dam people where are all yall at these days, we need to set-up a meet asap for everyone in texas like the good ole days.

2010 Lonestar Bash 2nd place J-Body Street Class

Re: i guess everyone that owns a cavy in texas died...
Sunday, August 28, 2011 8:40 PM
You in Austin? You can always cruise on over to San Antonio on a good meet night. GMofSA.com has a few balts and cavys that do things different days of the week. Even if just a meet for a bite and cruise.

Fridays the last 4 in a row or so, I've been hitting up i35/Topperwein where theres always a decent car meet. Usually consists of vettes, vipers, camaros, mustangs, lots of old muslce, and then of course the import crowds. Its got cops every time so it doesnt get out of hand, no one being gay in the parking lots and spinning tires, and just hang out. $5 for parking in the meet area and then you get $5 coupon for food at Biff Buzzby's burgers or whatever its called. We have had 4 or 5 meet each time, but i know it can get bigger if people actually start bugging others to show. Usually show up around 730-830, and stay until 10-1030. Still plenty early to get out and cruise, go drink, or do whatever you want on a Friday night!

04 Cav. 2dr. 5spd. My DD. 'Nuff said.
Sunday, August 28, 2011 9:06 PM
nah im in waco bro, which is north of austin by about an hour or so

Monday, August 29, 2011 9:29 AM
...... hahaha i get chewed out for stuff like this, but its all cool.

Monday, August 29, 2011 9:48 AM
hey at least yall hang out once a month or so in dfw most of the j-crew doesnt hang but once every couple months, lots of js just not modded mostly i see is an occassional moddified cobalt driven by a highschool girl or boy

Modding my j since I found the org
Monday, August 29, 2011 3:59 PM
Lol no one hangs out where I live

Monday, August 29, 2011 4:42 PM
Yeah, SA is good for bikes and muscle cars, the suby and lancer scene is fairly big, and 350z crews. The jbodies (or small GM) cars have a decent club GMofSA.com, and if you are active there is something to do probably 3-5 times a week. I just have long days at work (M-F 0730-1630) as an admin, and i just want to go home and chill. But i love cruising with windows down at night for the hell of it.

There is a "GM tuner bash" going on early sometime in 2012, they're trying to get as many Texas clubs to go or anyone with a jbody is welcome. Its gonna be a huge bash. Can always save up for a road trip fund and at least go meet others a few times a year if anything else. These are serious tuners too, so youll enjoy the show Im sure! They might even have racing like drags and autoX, but i dont know any details yet, or even the date.

04 Cav. 2dr. 5spd. My DD. 'Nuff said.
Tuesday, August 30, 2011 8:12 AM
we havent gone anywhere, just a few of us own different cars now. the cars may change, but the people stay the same.

HTOWN2200 - GMOFHOUSTON.COM - FACEBOOK - CARDOMAIN
Tuesday, August 30, 2011 10:19 AM
have they decided when and were the bash is going to be this year

Tuesday, August 30, 2011 8:14 PM
still working on it.....

Tuesday, August 30, 2011 9:32 PM
hey scott we should start getting the people around here to go with us to the charity race on the tenth, maybe start another topic .

Wednesday, August 31, 2011 9:34 AM
i been trying to go to one of those meets but for some reason my boss always makes me close
we should make a day maybe in the beginning of october so we can all get the day off way in advanced my boss likes 2 weeks in advance lol
bbq sounds gooood lol
but seriously we all need to meet

Wednesday, August 31, 2011 4:44 PM
chris rod wrote:i been trying to go to one of those meets but for some reason my boss always makes me close
we should make a day maybe in the beginning of october so we can all get the day off way in advanced my boss likes 2 weeks in advance lol
bbq sounds gooood lol

im down for this, i need a month in advance unless its gonna be after 6 one day

Wednesday, August 31, 2011 5:19 PM
chris rod wrote:i been trying to go to one of those meets but for some reason my boss always makes me close
bbq sounds gooood lol

?? we all meet all the time..we just had a bbq 2 weeks ago, and were doing LAPS next weekend, then a cruise again first of Oct. .... GMtunersoftexas.com get in on it !

Friday, September 02, 2011 3:36 PM
hey scott whens ur next meet??? maybe me wife and my son can make plans

Friday, September 02, 2011 7:25 PM
we have a local meet tomorrow night in cedar park around 6 corner of 183 and 1431

Saturday, September 17, 2011 7:29 PM
Damn Cobalts are taking over

www.gmofhouston.com
Sunday, September 25, 2011 5:04 PM
its not the people that are dead. its the cavys lol

once u get in a different car its hard to go back.. id dd one but i wouldnt heavily modify it again.

Monday, October 03, 2011 8:24 PM
Zduece4 wrote:its not the people that are dead. its the cavys lol

once u get in a different car its hard to go back.. id dd one but i wouldnt heavily modify it again.

oh you dick lol, yeah everyone here has just stopped talking to each other or is just working so much they dont have time to work on their cars or get on here.

Tuesday, October 04, 2011 5:12 AM
HA you should talk, everytime i see you on face book you have something new for the cavy. ;-p

Tuesday, October 04, 2011 8:34 AM
cavs are alive cause I keep putting them back on the street.

Tuesday, October 04, 2011 8:40 AM
^^^^ hahah this guy, i swear man anytime anyone sells anything good for a cavy its always you or trey looking to buy ;-p
just jealous in my part i guess, so whats in the work ECO, ild love to come check out your cavy stash man, i know you always have good stuff around for sale

Tuesday, October 04, 2011 12:43 PM
you know me I always got something in the work.

been trying to get a shop built out here. really honestly just been doing other peoples customizing. have done much to my j's. but ill have some new stuff ready for next year.

Tuesday, October 04, 2011 1:19 PM
I think me, scott, Ben, and Justin are some of the only few people left working and showing cavies lol and Ben you should text me sometime man I got some questions for ya.

Tuesday, October 04, 2011 1:25 PM
thats cause we is booooke maaaain.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search