complete air ride - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
complete air ride
Tuesday, June 07, 2011 5:56 PM
i got a complete air ride system for sale for a 95-05 cavy/fire comes with all valves 10 switch box 3 gallon tank two compressors and of course the struts the front are a bag on strut design and the rear are cylinders..... as far as i know everything works this kit was not installed on any of my rides so i do not know if everything works like i was told it did from the orginal seller.... im asking 600 bucks OBO

p.s no low ballers or people who do not understand how to install air ride or understand how it works if you ask or need me to install it then you dont need it cause if something happens while on the road you will need to know what your looking for and how to fix it... not saying anything will go wrong but my car is bagged on a diffrent set up and i have blown 3 air lines in the past IT HAPPENS that is somthing to expect with air ride

please call/ text me at 210-379-4066 for pics or any other questions im located in waco tx i will deliver the system to austin dallas or san antonio but buyer MUST pay for my gas

thank you for your time....... Justin

Re: complete air ride
Friday, August 26, 2011 3:18 PM
trades?
Friday, August 26, 2011 7:16 PM
hmmm.

Monday, September 05, 2011 6:21 PM
uncivillized sorry bud no trades and ben make up your mind homie lol

Tuesday, September 06, 2011 11:22 AM
I'm trying.

Tuesday, September 06, 2011 12:45 PM
Come with 8 valves? What are the comps?

Can I get a pic? Really just need the struts and valves but if in good condition I might come pick up this weekend.
Wednesday, September 07, 2011 9:36 AM
@ Ben ok man np u got my number bud @ uncivilized yes sir 8 valves ill have to double check the compressors and what not send me ur phone number and ill send u some pics this eveing

Thursday, September 08, 2011 2:42 PM
Sorry didnt see the post. My phone blows. Is it possible to send to my email? Govfundedsrt@yahoo.com
If not ill see if I can get my girls phone! LoL
Wednesday, September 14, 2011 7:55 PM
uncivilized np man sorry its taken me awhile i just got back from san antonio had a unexpcited death in the family i will send you the pics tomorrow or the day after once again sorry about the delay bud

Monday, September 26, 2011 8:20 PM
SOLD!!! to the one and only ben lol hope it works out for you ben and thanks again

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search