anyody need work done? - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
anyody need work done?
Monday, January 23, 2012 1:46 AM
hey guys, just givin ya'll a heads up if you need good deals and sound systems and want quality work done for a good price and live near new braunfels. I am an installer at Precision Motorsports and have been doin it for years. we also have a vinyl and decal shop if you want any decals made up. my shop is on hwy 46 just off the 35, exit 189. also have a paint and body shop in the back now too

Re: anyody need work done?
Monday, January 23, 2012 9:00 AM
How much does a paint job usually run??

Monday, January 23, 2012 11:14 AM
Hmmm might be interested in club stickers.

Tuesday, January 24, 2012 8:46 AM
about 1500 for the whole paint job if same color. a lil more if you need door jams and stuff like that. and as far as decals go, we can make whatever design, signs, business cards, etc. also check out the for sale exterior section. i have a lss rear lip and sides for sale.
Wednesday, January 25, 2012 10:48 AM
Cool im in new braunfels... my wifes lil cousin just has some work done at that shop not too long ago it was a 91 lexus... small world

Wednesday, January 25, 2012 2:55 PM
i may have done that car. come by and check us out
Friday, January 27, 2012 12:08 AM
Austin = Scrapz?? hey man its Derek (bLu04dd). I'll be seeing you later today (Friday)!! Maybe Ill talk to you about touching up my paint...i just noticed since my car was sitting in the garage for 1.5 months Nov/Dec, the clear coat has finally started cracking on my roof...kinda sucks cause for an 04 its got a damn nice paint job still....

04 Cav. 2dr. 5spd. My DD. 'Nuff said.
Thursday, February 16, 2012 5:42 PM
Austin...would you be able to troubleshoot a friends autostart on his 03 Malibu? Ill have to get the exact symptoms again from him and shoot those to you..maybe he can even come with me when i go back up there or something

04 Cav. 2dr. 5spd. My DD. 'Nuff said.
Tuesday, February 21, 2012 5:11 PM
It would be cool it you were closer to me because I need body work

www.gmofhouston.com
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search