cleaning out the garage - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
cleaning out the garage
Sunday, February 12, 2012 7:44 AM
ok last year i picked up a 03 red base model cavy that ill be using the shell for the most part for my project, so i have some parts that im not going to use.
oem trunk
oem base model rear bumper
black rear seat
manual window doors with the inside door panels, black interior
also car came with some enkei rims that ill have to post up pics of i think they are 16s, wont be needing those
03 ecotec motor disassembled with block heater (from canada)

just need this stuff gone. i know its not performance parts but i realize that some people build j-bodys just for daily driver use and keep em basic
thanks

Re: cleaning out the garage
Sunday, February 12, 2012 7:50 AM
also have a set of skunk2 front springs
Tuesday, February 14, 2012 10:34 AM
Too bad your not closer, id take that interior stuff, dammit

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Tuesday, February 14, 2012 11:56 AM
damn scott were the hell have you been man, long time no see, hope the little one and the family are doing ok, also how is the build coming

Modding my j since I found the org
Tuesday, February 14, 2012 3:57 PM
ya its been a good long time. builds comin together. scored a bunch of cf goodies for the car and the motor is done over at jotech. got a guy coming to paint the engine bay and door jams soon so its gettin there.
Wednesday, February 15, 2012 10:14 PM
got any pics? im curious about the black rear seats since i installed black leather Camaro SS seats in my car. the grey is okay, but it doesnt match as well..

04 Cav. 2dr. 5spd. My DD. 'Nuff said.
Thursday, February 16, 2012 10:33 AM
ya ill have to take a picture just with the rear seat by itself, the ones i have at the moment have other parts on it.
but its that black charcoal color. not the tan color that came in alot of the j's
Thursday, February 16, 2012 10:58 AM
hey blue, the seats scott is talking about are the grey charcoal ones from factory, they are not black, you could either have the seats steam cleaned and then try using upholstery dye on them or just save up the money to have them upholstered to match the fronts

Thursday, February 16, 2012 7:17 PM
ya thanks for the clearification alex
Thursday, February 16, 2012 10:11 PM
not a prob man if you are really thinking going that route im about to soundproof my interior and since im getting everything steamcleaned im picking up some upholstery dye that they use for furniture to dye them black, we will see how it goes

Friday, February 17, 2012 6:58 AM
well ill definitely be ditching the seats because im looking into getting a pair of Bride seats with Takata Harnesses and doing the rear seat delete floor.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search