Eco Tech Cavalier or Sunfire Prices - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Eco Tech Cavalier or Sunfire Prices
Monday, February 13, 2012 5:32 PM
Whats the lowest prices you have seen for base model 5 speed cavaliers and sunfires? Im in Houston,tx and have seen the between $1100-$3000

There have been a few realy nice ones for right around $2000 heres a link to one im interested in

http://www.chimneyrockauto.com/2004_Chevrolet_Cavalier_147561733.veh

Tell me what u think

jason

Re: Eco Tech Cavalier or Sunfire Prices
Monday, February 13, 2012 6:10 PM
way too much. you can find an ecotec (no h) in yards around here for 150 bucks if you pull it urself.

Come join us over on the Olds Quad 4 and Twin Cam Facebook group!
Monday, February 13, 2012 8:51 PM
He is talking about the whole car, not just the engine. Compared to what i paid for my 1sv that car is a steal.

Error: Sig not found.

Wednesday, February 15, 2012 9:52 AM
I got my 04 5 speed LSS coupe pl/pw, sunroof, power mirrors. Reconditioned title though, but no problems what so ever $2800
Thursday, February 16, 2012 9:29 PM
Did you end up getting it? I'm looking for one also.

www.gmofhouston.com
Monday, February 20, 2012 2:11 PM
i would say thats fair i might come get one atleast it will be rust free no road salt

JBO since July 30, 2001
Monday, February 20, 2012 6:58 PM
I called them and they told me it's been in a wreck. They said one of the doors is missed up, I'm assuming it's passenger side one since you can't see it in the picture. I might go look at it tomorrow.

www.gmofhouston.com
Tuesday, February 21, 2012 1:41 PM
i think u should just buy mine for 6k and everything u can think of is done on it.
Tuesday, February 21, 2012 2:31 PM
My nearly mint condition (in and out, no rust, everything works perfect, blue title) 04 5spd 2dr had 162k miles on it when i bought it December 2010 for $2600 cash. The blue book even with the miles was between $4600-5000 for good/excellent or whatever. The ones at local dealerships even cash prices are $4500+ for worse condition but slightly less mileage. If you can grab one for around $3k thats been maintenanced, its a bargain. Look at Ecoclean's cars, he's fixing some up and selling them around that price here in San Antonio. He did all the recent work on them and if he's worked on it, you know it'll be running.

04 Cav. 2dr. 5spd. My DD. 'Nuff said.
Tuesday, February 21, 2012 4:31 PM
yup got one with 8000 miles on it for 3500 02 ls sport

Tuesday, February 21, 2012 5:07 PM
I went there and got the car. They wanted around $2500 with all the taxes included but I got them down to $1900. It runs good but the passenger side needs some body work and the interior needs works also but it runs better than my 97 did.

www.gmofhouston.com

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search