buy my cav somebody - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
buy my cav somebody
Monday, June 11, 2012 11:45 AM
here is the cl ad. please somebody buy this thing so i can move on from the j scene. already got rid of my 99, now gotta get rid of the 02.

http://sanmarcos.craigslist.org/cto/2966366671.html

i just had the exhaust fixed gain so it has no more leaks. this motor has roughly 15k on it. fully built. valvetrain is done so its ready to drop in some cams if you want. right now the sub and amp is out of it (already sold that crap) but the box and amp rack stuff is still there ready to just drop a sub in the floor. battery has been relocated to the trunk since the pics in the ad. and pulley has been downsized. also option b has been installed in place of the battery under the hood. interior is prolly 8 or 9 of 10. but all the passenger window motors need to be replaced, only the driver window works. i never recharged the a/c after the last motor swap but it should work fine. thats about all the bad stuff i can think of. cars drives beautifully and is very fun. ill try to post more pics later when i get home. just shoot me a message on here if your interested.

Re: buy my cav somebody
Monday, June 11, 2012 11:47 AM
forgot to add that the headlights are no longer tinted because it wouldnt pass inspection so the headlights are stock with hid's and the corner lights are tinted orange now
Monday, June 11, 2012 1:30 PM
ouch 7000. little out of my league

Tuesday, June 12, 2012 4:59 AM
trust me, its worth it. there is a lot of work in this car and a ton of parts.
Tuesday, June 12, 2012 9:09 AM
It probably is but here is the issue. Most people don't have that kinda cash so the it comes to getting a loan and most banks are not gonna car loan a 2002 cavalier for 7000. I'm not dogging your sale its just I do this a lot so I know what will happen and what won't. So I'm just trying to help ya.

Tuesday, June 12, 2012 10:31 AM
oh i know. i've been tryin to sell it forever and i end up keep putting money into it. i want to move on from this thing. well if somebody out there has the cash and wants a really clean and fast cav with really low miles, then buy this thing. i want a new project. lol
Tuesday, June 12, 2012 3:49 PM
ill trade you two cavalier for it!
your car is clean looking for sure id love to have it, looks like you have put alot of money into it.
but you have to realize at the end of the day its still a cavalier. and most people are not going to spend 7000 dollars on one.. glws though.
Tuesday, June 12, 2012 7:44 PM
thank you. i mainly want to get enough to pay it off and have a nice down payment on another car. and you would @!#$ bricks my friend if you knew how much money is tied into this car...
Wednesday, June 13, 2012 5:49 AM
I got 2 cavies that have way more money tied up in them then what they are worth. Lol

Wednesday, June 13, 2012 12:01 PM
i have prolly quadrupled the worth of the car by now.
Wednesday, June 13, 2012 6:31 PM
Wtf thats insane

*****BLAME IT ON THE ALCOHOL*****

Thursday, June 14, 2012 6:43 PM
austin your best bet at selling this car..and making as much money as you can on it (cus i know what you got in the engine)
is to put a stock engine back in it and part that engine out. and do the same for the rest of the car. youll make money off parts people can afford and then you can sell the car itself at a more affordable price that someone will actually be able to pay without a loan. Thats your best bet.

Friday, June 15, 2012 5:59 AM
i would in a heartbeat because there is a ton of good parts here. but i just dont have the time for this car anymore since i work 6 days a week from 9-6 and its my main transportation to work. im tryin to explore other options though for getting rid of the car since i realize now that nobody is going to pay what i want for it even though there is way more than what i am asking just in the motor work. thanks scott. if it doesnt sell by the next year i may just keep it and pay it off.
Thursday, June 21, 2012 3:54 PM
Will u take 6cash for it

Friday, June 22, 2012 12:10 PM
sure.
Friday, June 22, 2012 12:11 PM
shoot me a pm or call me at 5092228059 and we can work out the details.
Monday, June 25, 2012 12:49 PM
it is a nice 4dr, and def a sleeper! hate to see ya get out of the jbod crowd, what would you get into if you sold it? i know you and you would mod whatever you bought...

considering selling mine too...but we'll see. i drove it to work today even after just buying my truck and i enjoy this cavy..i really do. i love being underestimated...

glws...

04 Cav. 2dr. 5spd. My DD. 'Nuff said.
Monday, June 25, 2012 4:52 PM
i want to get into a lexus is350
Monday, June 25, 2012 7:15 PM
@!#$ sorry aint been on in a while but dont got the cash any more had to buy a pack of smokes with the $6 i was gonna buy it with

Thursday, October 18, 2012 6:04 PM
Lowered price to 5k. Really motivated to sell. I need a truck. Ill update the cl link tomorrow. Just pm me if interestedand the ad will have my new number in it. Thanks
Friday, October 19, 2012 11:43 AM

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search