New Club Chapter in Ft Worth - Page 2 - South Central Region Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Re: New Club Chapter in Ft Worth
Friday, September 28, 2012 10:11 PM
all this talk is fun to read.... I say we settle this like real men. IFO car show, and racing will be the first battle. After that Heat Wave in Austin, and if you will want us at the bash next year we will crush yall there as well!!!

Friday, September 28, 2012 10:11 PM
lol look at the extremely old sig

Friday, September 28, 2012 10:29 PM
Lol you say u bowed out cuz u had the fastest car lol plz u entered another class so u wouldnt have to run ben after u saw wut ben ran due to his turbo coming loose then u wanted to run him for the cup lol fastest ur car is a beast na and i respect it to the fulles @!#$ i respect u but i dont see how u can let a retarded @!#$ like jeremy run a crew and its only a matter of time befor u see how bad it is missing the old scott from the partys at bens but its like when the tot thing started things have changed and we will win again so plz enter ur car

*****BLAME IT ON THE ALCOHOL*****
Saturday, September 29, 2012 6:40 AM
Yeah I miss the Scott that jumped over fences and didn't think I was a ”complete ass”

Saturday, September 29, 2012 7:20 AM
john wrote:Lol you say u bowed out cuz u had the fastest car lol plz u entered another class so u wouldnt have to run ben after u saw wut ben ran due to his turbo coming loose then u wanted to run him for the cup lol fastest ur car is a beast na and i respect it to the fulles @!#$ i respect u but i dont see how u can let a retarded @!#$ like jeremy run a crew and its only a matter of time befor u see how bad it is missing the old scott from the partys at bens but its like when the tot thing started things have changed and we will win again so plz enter ur car

see guys^ this is the kinda half assery im talking about. A whole story made up, just tryin to make me look bad.
truth? truth is i ran in another class because that class only had ONE entry..he needed someone to run, i even ran him NA so it would look good but i knew i wouldnt win. just to put on a good show, but you dont see it that way do you, you twist it in your head somehow, i dont even know how that works. I OFFERED ben if he wanted me to run in competition or not, he said no so i humbly stepped down, and not a single word was said about the matter after that.
Ive never compteted with this car at bash...show or race. Just so you guys could keep it between you and i wouldnt be involved...TRYING to limit the drama, obviously that didnt work huh.

and joe while i like that idea in reality its probably that kind of thinking that started all of this...my guys really have no interest in competing against you, and your guys obviously take it too seriously. case in point??? the fact that all you guys suddenly coming on here means someone told you this convo was taking place.....wonder why no one else from gmtt is on here??? probably cus no one is talking about it and no one cares..........im only here cus i see MY name plastered all over the screen.
which is typical when dealing with you guys...makes me wonder if i quite if you guys would get along with my team ???
OH..and you cant believe i let jeremy run it? 1. not my choice 2. he doesnt run anything - pretty sure i told ben this already..but as usual i dont expect him to pass it to you guys accuratly.
teno when did i call you a " complete ass" ?

and sure..i miss the partys. the halloweens, the bdays, the bbqs, staying up till 3am welding seat brackets at bens, track days, filling my car with cups of water so i can get home on a busted headgasket..the many nights eating at benagin's on fridays at the mall...............wow, all the times ive spent down there with you guys....when was the last time you were in austin again???? all that time i spent down there and now knowing you didnt want me around to begin with..makes me feel great guys, thanks.

Saturday, September 29, 2012 8:54 AM
so your saying, if we go to the bash we are going to be a bunch of thugs and start fistacuffs. I believe we have more class than that, yeah sure we might argue and bicker but we will never stoop that low.

As for all the parties, and you coming over we always wanted you to come down. We always enjoyed your company, and where did you read or hear that we never wanted you to be here? You got that part wrong, its just some of your people... yeah your people lol, that rubbed us and other people the bad way and ever since then we didn't care much for them. I believe that lies in the treat others as you would like yourself treated..... So I have no idea where poisoned honey was trickled in your ear stating we never wanted you around. As for us going up to Austin, we did go up to Austin plenty of times yeah sure not as much as YOU came down but we did.

Now for the competition part I hear a bunch of chickens

Saturday, September 29, 2012 9:00 AM
When I tried to long into your site it says.... Sorry Ten0, you are banned from using this forum! Just you from gmofsa cant post in this forum, for being a complete ass. This ban is not set to expire....

I'm still not sure what I did I posted our guy have no intention to start a brawl with yall at a meet why did I say that? Because you said not to let our guys mess with your guys but Steve kept saying he'll end it and he can hold he own I'm not gonna E-box with anyone so I just said good for you etc next thing I know I'm banned then just me is banned.

Yall talk about us being children and immature for one I'm pretty sure I'm older then 75% of the guys in your club with a wife and five kids I don't have time to be immature lol but if yall are so mature what was the point in going to the meet on wed. And messing with Jesse a 17 yr old kid and his car which he takes alot of pride in and done all the work on it himself who btw has NEVER said an ill thing toward any of yall or your group.

Now before you twist what I said I'm not saying you came to SA just to mess with us but while you were there yall messed with Jesse then said our wanted to add him to your kill lot on your site but he doesn't remember Racing any of yall but I know yall can do whatever you want etc.etc

Saturday, September 29, 2012 9:35 AM
ok..^ first thing....this goes under "you blame scott for everything" catagory.....I NEVER BANNED YOU TENO, but i see im getting the blame for it. there are 5admins and 5 mods on there..all of which could have done it, i didnt know you were banned, did you tell me you were? did you ask why? i dont see anything in my inbox.....i dont ban people unless a rule is broken, you want to fix it ?im sure your pm outbox still works.

now as for Jesse...............
we went to sa to support local members, including those stationed on base down there. no one raced jesse, no one talked badly of him, no one claimed to have raced him, there isnt even anything on our site about him. This just sounds like another story fabricated by gmofsa to start drama...yea thats right, you dont see MY guys on here accusing you of stuff that didnt happen......but We bring the drama right??
i am interested to know what jesse said or what was said TO him to make him think that. cus from what i could tell he was a good kid. very polite and nice to be around. did something happen that i dont know about ? cus you or anyone else hasnt said anything about it......

Saturday, September 29, 2012 9:40 AM
oh wait hahahah are you refering to the " cobalt added to kill list" comment on our forum ??where jesses name is NOT mentioned...but in which we were refering to 1 of the 6 cobalts we enountered on the highway????? cus i KNOW you couldnt possibly have made a blind assumption and twisted that comment to make it sound like we were talking about jesse.....considering you said yourself he never raced anyone....................do i have this right???? lol

Saturday, September 29, 2012 10:18 AM
Wednesday night, I had left the gym around 10:30 gave Jesus a call and asked him about the meet. He stated "that it was the usual rice, and that yall were out there as well." I then asked him if yall had said anything.... He said "one of your guys iirc this steve person came up to Jesus and asked him if he was cool?" I'm assuming that Jesus thought he was testing him out to see if he was going to do anything, since it was stated that this Steve guy had the intention of putting things down. While yall were gathered around his car, he stated that yall were making negative remarks. Then he asked this steve fellow a simple question about his heat exchanger and he replied "your not a paying member of GM ToT so I can't help you" Now in my book I find that as a douchebag answer. If someone asked me something I wouldn't give them a douchebag answer like that, I would answer the question if I can.

Saturday, September 29, 2012 10:27 AM
Jesus who? Cruz?

Saturday, September 29, 2012 10:30 AM
Jesus is our guy. aka Jesse

Saturday, September 29, 2012 10:43 AM
sounds like something that should have been brought to my attention...considering i dont think i was there at the time. But rather than do that i see you guys prefered to simply ASSUME everything else we said was about him. considering whats going on willing to bet what was said was due to him being part of your crew and not just a general answer, because i have never heard our guys say something like that.
so what..we just gonna act like all the things above didnt happen??? you guys come up with a story ,... i come up with a reason..and you just move on to something else?? we just gonna keep running this circle till you find something i dont have an answer for???

Saturday, September 29, 2012 10:52 AM
Oh ok. The only guy down in that area that I knew of named Jesus with a Cobalt is Jesus Cruz. I was just wondering if it was him.

But point blank, this has gotten way out of hand. I came on here for no other reason then to let people in the North Texas area know about the Ft Worth Chapter. If they wanted to come see what it was about fine, if not thats cool too. Then someone, who Im assuming is from the San Antonio group, came in here getting all butt hurt about there being a GMTT chapter up here now that yall are in bed with DGE up here as well. Thats bull @!#$. I havent said anything about GMoSA until yall came in here talking @!#$ cause Teno is pissed at Scott. So why is my chapter coming under attacks because yall are pissed off at one guy? That seems incredibly childish. Instead of manning up and settling this @!#$ between yourselves, yall bring it here in my thread about my chapter knowing its gonna piss Scott off and hes gonna stand up about it. Why? To try and make GMTT look bad?

Yall dont know a damn thing about me because I dont remember EVER meeting any of yall. If yall have heard anything about me its strictly hearsay and one persons opinions of me. Its very mature to talk @!#$ when all you have is one side of the story from someone you've aligned yourself with because you're trying to keep your head above water and make us, and me, look bad and to try and keep people from joining up with me. Im 4 1/2 to 5 hours away from San Antonio and about an hour from Dallas, so what yall do is none of my business, and like wise, what I do is none of yours.

Im not here to make enemies, this isnt some little street gang where we have our own little "turfs". If Scott has an issue with any of yall, on a club level, I will back him because we are under the same name, but on a personal level, we can be cool. Right up until the point where you piss me off by continuing to talk @!#$ for no reason. Handle your problems yourselves and squash it. Move the hell on cause its bull @!#$. If GMTT, DGE, and GMoSA want to part ways and do their own things, fine. Do that and drop it. Quit looking for opportunities to come in here and bash myself and GMTT as a whole. Your issue is with Scott, not me, not GMTT, so talk to Scott. Say what needs to be said, and walk the @!#$ away. For yall being older and having families and what not, yall sure seem to be acting really damn immature right now. You cant talk @!#$ and then not expect a man to defend himself and so far all of the @!#$ talking has been started by DGE and GMoSA. So as someone said before about GMTT being the dregs left in the bottom of the barrel, the same could be said about GMoT at this point.

Grow up, settle your @!#$, and move on.
Saturday, September 29, 2012 10:54 AM
First off, almost every questionable situation or altercation that comes up whether it is a single member to member or a club vs club thing is so f'ing stupid its not even funny.
You guys JOINED a club initially to be apart of a group. Not because they were the best people you've ever known, but because of a common interest.
Over time you will learn that these people can be your trusted friends, help you with your cars, you help them, and everyone spends their time when they're not with family on their true passion..their rides.
Pride becomes an issue when people think someone else is doing something purely for the sole intention of insulting someone else. Hence the heated debates and accusations being thrown around.

The only place you SHOULD NOT make huge debates are public websites. There is so much thrown out of context and almost zero percent of the time is the full truth or situation ever discussed. Its always a personal point of view.
Its like politics, you will NEVER hear an entire full story on something, left or right, the story is made out to look bad for the opposition.

This thread was started to let people of the DFW area know that a new club is starting up. Nothing wrong with that. There is nothing on public forums that says clubs cant attempt to recruit members.
If a newly formed club starts recruiting and people are not happy, thats a good thing. That means they will seek out naturally, a club that has all the stuff or none of the stuff the previous club had. Competition makes clubs better to be honest.
But when the competition becomes bickering and insulting and purely uneducated banter like the stupid hens on 'the View', its annoying. Its better to stay away and just relax and not be apart of drama until the water settles.

GMofSA has a lot of very helpful and knowlegable members. I know nothing of GMTT other than what has been said over time within GMofSA. To be honest, very little of that has stuck. I let that go when I hear anything since its not fair for me to judge without meeting these guys. The only person I've really met was Scott, and I think it was mostly at the little river dragway or whatever it was and once when GMofSA threw a fundraiser for a fellow memeber whos family was impacted by the disaster in Japan last year. Scott and Ben have almost always had a level headed approach about how to deal with a situation in their clubs. They have two of the fastest cars, are very knowlegable about cars, and enjoy helping other people.

If a common sense, moral based decision cannot be made between these two, nothing good will come of this. If these two cannot simply get their own members to understand that insults and threats are completely wasteful and useless (especially ONLINE!), then neither club is truely successful at portraying its initial intention, bringing members together to enjoy their true passion and helping fellow enthusiasts out.

Everything needs to happen in a proper fasion. if you have an issue with a member who is NOT the President or respected leadership (like the above situation Joe mentions), you leave it be for the moment. You talk to your leadership (the unbiased ones, not ones that like to start something because they are insecure or just like drama). You let the two leaders between the two clubs disolve the situation. If jesus has an issue with what someone says, he can choose one of two roads to take. Let ben and other members know, ben will talk to scott, and scott wll talk to the member. If that doesnt work after multiple complaints, THEN Scott has a problem with controlling his people. If people take an incident like the above scenario, blow it up on forums, both sides blurt out their version of what happened, you get heated debates and poorly viewed club antics like this that could have been avoided. People like Ben and Scott cannot always be there to resolve every little issue that arrises. They have lives just like everyone else in the club. Thats why they choose who they appoint as leadership and expect it to be delt with fairly and justly. If those people cannot, intervention by the Presidents becomes necessary and when that happens often there IS A PROBLEM IN THE SYSTEM OF THAT CLUB.

Stop your god damn bickering. The rest of the jbody, ecotec, clubcav, etc do not give 2 f*cking damns about what goes on within these clubs.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Saturday, September 29, 2012 11:00 AM

04 Cav. 2dr. 5spd. My DD. 'Nuff said.
Saturday, September 29, 2012 10:59 AM
blu04DD wrote:First off, almost every questionable situation or altercation that comes up whether it is a single member to member or a club vs club thing is so f'ing stupid its not even funny.
You guys JOINED a club initially to be apart of a group. Not because they were the best people you've ever known, but because of a common interest.
Over time you will learn that these people can be your trusted friends, help you with your cars, you help them, and everyone spends their time when they're not with family on their true passion..their rides.
Pride becomes an issue when people think someone else is doing something purely for the sole intention of insulting someone else. Hence the heated debates and accusations being thrown around.

The only place you SHOULD NOT make huge debates are public websites. There is so much thrown out of context and almost zero percent of the time is the full truth or situation ever discussed. Its always a personal point of view.
Its like politics, you will NEVER hear an entire full story on something, left or right, the story is made out to look bad for the opposition.

This thread was started to let people of the DFW area know that a new club is starting up. Nothing wrong with that. There is nothing on public forums that says clubs cant attempt to recruit members.
If a newly formed club starts recruiting and people are not happy, thats a good thing. That means they will seek out naturally, a club that has all the stuff or none of the stuff the previous club had. Competition makes clubs better to be honest.
But when the competition becomes bickering and insulting and purely uneducated banter like the stupid hens on 'the View', its annoying. Its better to stay away and just relax and not be apart of drama until the water settles.

GMofSA has a lot of very helpful and knowlegable members. I know nothing of GMTT other than what has been said over time within GMofSA. To be honest, very little of that has stuck. I let that go when I hear anything since its not fair for me to judge without meeting these guys. The only person I've really met was Scott, and I think it was mostly at the little river dragway or whatever it was and once when GMofSA threw a fundraiser for a fellow memeber whos family was impacted by the disaster in Japan last year. Scott and Ben have almost always had a level headed approach about how to deal with a situation in their clubs. They have two of the fastest cars, are very knowlegable about cars, and enjoy helping other people.

If a common sense, moral based decision cannot be made between these two, nothing good will come of this. If these two cannot simply get their own members to understand that insults and threats are completely wasteful and useless (especially ONLINE!), then neither club is truely successful at portraying its initial intention, bringing members together to enjoy their true passion and helping fellow enthusiasts out.

Everyone needs to happen in a proper fasion. if you have an issue with a member who is NOT the President or respected leadership (like the above situation Joe mentions), you leave it be for the moment. You talk to your leadership (the unbiased ones, not ones that like to start something because they are insecure or just like drama). You let the two leaders between the two clubs disolve the situation. If jesus has an issue with what someone says, he can choose one of two roads to take. Let ben and other members know, ben will talk to scott, and scott wll talk to the member. If that doesnt work after multiple complaints, THEN Scott has a problem with controlling his people. If people take an incident like the above scenario, blow it up on forums, both sides blurt out their version of what happened, you get heated debates and poorly viewed club antics like this that could have been avoided. People like Ben and Scott cannot always be there to resolve every little issue that arrises. They have lives just like everyone else in the club. Thats why they choose who they appoint as leadership and expect it to be delt with fairly and justly. If those people cannot, intervention by the Presidents becomes necessary and when that happens often there IS A PROBLEM IN THE SYSTEM OF THAT CLUB.

Stop your god damn bickering. The rest of the jbody, ecotec, clubcav, etc do not give 2 f*cking damns about what goes on within these clubs.

Thank you. You said that a lot better then I did. I didnt read all of it, but enough to understand what you are trying to say and I agree and appreciate it.
Saturday, September 29, 2012 11:04 AM
wow scott seriously your debate skills are exceptional it really sounds like yall are the guys at the bad end of the stick even im starting to believe it...

Now to the banning when i tried to log in a few days ago i got this message..

” Sorry Ten0, you are banned from posting and sending personal messages on this forum. No one from gmofsa can post in this forum This ban is not set to expire.”

this was after you and bens conversation where you told him you didnt want us on yalls site and were going to ban us all. funny how you now say you never knew i was banned which is very hard to belive in light of all of this one of your admins would not tell you that they banned me. When this first happened i could still long in and see the forums etc but couldnt post. and i did in fact click on report to moderator under steves "game over" post and ask why i was banned...

then yesterday when i went to your site it said

"Sorry Ten0, you are banned from using this forum! Just you from gmofsa cant post in this forum, for being a complete ass. This ban is not set to expire"

it now longer allows me to see anything but that msg if i click home login etc this msg just pops up so yeah my outbox does not work.

now this you may not have been aware of but not knowing id been banned at all is a stretch.

As for putting jesse on the "kill list" you didnt say in your post that you wanted to add 1 of six cobalts to your list you said you wanted to add the "gmofsa cobalt" to your list seeing as jesse was the only guy from my club to be out there and noone from the club has mentioned racing any of yall that night anywhere on the highway i must only assume you were talking about him or maybe you meant you killed him with kindness which i doubt you did.

Saturday, September 29, 2012 11:17 AM
Teno, Scott didnt ban you. Was he aware of it, maybe. But you were being a sh*t head on our forum. Thats not going to fly well, just as if we did the same on yalls forums, im sure it wouldt fly well with yall.

But you have a facebook and so does Scott. If you have a personal problem with him, then message him on facebook and deal with it there. Quit acting like a child and coming in here to talk sh*t. Its getting really old, really fast.
Saturday, September 29, 2012 11:29 AM
ok im gonna try to keep this one short.....

from now on if theres a problem send blu04DD...seems like he gets it...cus ever time i discuss something with ben it seems to come back to me different than i explained it.
Teno i did not know you were banned. i have however researched and see the reasons. i also dont think i told ben I "would ban you all" i think my more exact words were" ill start treating your guys like you treat mine" aka banning simply for registering ??? anyone remember that? yea..no one down there cared a single bit when i objected...but moving on.
looks like the reason you were banned was for taking the post out of context about fighting, which no one was refering to your group. we cant control other sites but we are keeping a 0 tolerance for bs on our site from now on...although i believe a simple forum warning would have sufficed in this instance...ill deal with that internally and get back to you

and jesse is NOT the only gmofsa car we delt with that night...ahh i see your missing some information ...we also had a run in with another one of your members on the highway....a funny situation more so than a race...i think one of your guys just neglected to tell you about it. sorry i dont know the guys name.
so now please go back and tell Jesse your sorry for telling him we were talking about him :p

Saturday, September 29, 2012 11:38 AM
what kind of cobalt was it that yall ran into the highway I'm just curious

Saturday, September 29, 2012 11:42 AM
and damnit derek why ya got to a novel for lol!!! I don't wanna read that much right now lol

Saturday, September 29, 2012 11:47 AM
oh on a side note did yall see my super awesome ricer fly by or actually more like a cruise by. I just left the gym, and figure I take a little detour on the way home.

Saturday, September 29, 2012 11:48 AM
DragonsFire wrote:what kind of cobalt was it that yall ran into the highway I'm just curious

are you gonna go back and tell jesse the truth?

Saturday, September 29, 2012 11:50 AM
can I haz cookies if I do? lol

Saturday, September 29, 2012 12:07 PM
scott you know ive known you a long time and have never had a problem with you and have been a #1 fan of your car for years even though ben will beat you this year with his gawdy yellow paint and wannabe jdm headlights i wonder if that was dealt with internally? i wonder if the treatment of jesse was too. The only problem ive had was when one of your guys gets into it with one of mine you dont tell them to stop and talk to us and handle it diplomatically you join in with them which was evident the last time this happened with our groups now im not saying you never have when yall were centex you ran that group very well but here in the last couple years it hasnt been like that i say this because it was never told to your guy the last time to just cut it out he continued so we did also. im not trying to bring up old @!#$ and start something out im just saying how i see it. if im wrong im wrong.

I do hope that you are more strict with gmtt and only time will tell you have a if not big a wide spread group of guys to keep under the same umbrella but if a guy in clute tx is gmtt and gets into it with us and their prez doesnt handle it then youll have to you know what i mean. we use to have a very good friendly rivalry with centex but a few bad apples spoil the bunch

and also i still dont see how i was being a @!#$head or an ass on yalls site when i just said we werent like that and good for you and great albeit sarcastically but never disrespectful

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search