New Club Chapter in Ft Worth - Page 4 - South Central Region Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Re: New Club Chapter in Ft Worth
Saturday, September 29, 2012 9:37 PM
first of all ..wrong ONCE maybe..not wrong again
and yes..there are deleted posts..i didnt say YOU left them out..im saying they were deleted before you copied them..as in , they are no longer there..no one can read them. so you are linking people to an incomplete discussion of the original coversation.....which point is mute because i dont know why we are having this converstation????? i reactivated your acount..what more do you want me to do? admit HE was wrong? cus im not the one who banned you to begin with.......

Quote:

The way I see it is if clubs dont get along, they part and go their seperate ways.

this^
except every time weve tried someone's jacked our thread or got all up in our business. and at this very moment im willing to bet the title to my FRIGGIN CAR that other members of gmofsa are plotting, scheming, and planning ways to TRY to prevent us from succeeding. and if i had another car title to bet id also wager a certain
person named Paul was involved in such scheming...if not behind it.
am i right Teno? i need you to be honest with this one..my car is on the line ...

Saturday, September 29, 2012 9:39 PM
man this is still going on... Teno this is a waste of time. Let us drink mead in the Halls of Valhalla where the mighty will live on forever!!!

Saturday, September 29, 2012 9:41 PM
man you really have it out for him lol

Saturday, September 29, 2012 9:49 PM
As a previous moderator....I would suggest if you find a post off topic or otherwise pointless and instigating, talk to a moderator/admin.
With justification, they will remove all unnecessary posts and clean up the thread. Its a primary duty to their role in a forum community.
Until its removed, patiently ignore it and remind those also trying ot participate in the thread to do the same. then if there are reasons to continue the banter, do so in a new thread, keeping the retoric consolidated to a single post thats on topic and those interested in what the OP had to say are not having to filter through bs.

04 Cav. 2dr. 5spd. My DD. 'Nuff said.
Saturday, September 29, 2012 9:59 PM
Blu04, who is the moderator that I need to talk to about having this cleaned up? I mean at this point, Im half tempted to just start a new thread and leave this one for whatever purpose that may come of it.
Saturday, September 29, 2012 10:06 PM
Well GM Enthusiast Network is the site owner, but Im not sure about the list of mods/admins for the j-body.org site specifically. Just go to the "General" section and post a request to be contacted by a moderator. They need a 'turf wars' section for threads like this lol...

04 Cav. 2dr. 5spd. My DD. 'Nuff said.
Saturday, September 29, 2012 10:08 PM
there should be a contact us section or something

Sunday, September 30, 2012 6:01 AM
I have been out of town so I have not been able to keep up with this.

Scott my first reply was just saying no thanks dfw elite is a good club.

Didn't say any thing negative about your club. I even said no thanks. Now your member was the one that came back to explain why my car wouldn't make it in his chapter. So maybe after that I let my emotions get the best of me.

But how is that any different then you coming onto our site to make a comment about our website fee being dues? Then we took our conversation to pms in which I tried to explain that your club continues to get on and make comments like the one you just did as to start drama. And that is what a lot of people feel. This is why your bash continues to get smaller. People are seeing this more and more from y'all. So are pms were suppose to help you realize that. And we got really blown out on there but even in the end I tried to ice it all and calm the emotions and make you realize that a good friend is better then anyone car club. But it seems you have lost that as well.

Sunday, September 30, 2012 8:38 AM
Ecoclean wrote:I have been out of town so I have not been able to keep up with this.

Scott my first reply was just saying no thanks dfw elite is a good club.

But how is that any different then you coming onto our site to make a comment about our website fee being dues? This is why your bash continues to get smaller. People are seeing this more and more from y'all. So are pms were suppose to help you realize that. And we got really blown out on there but even in the end I tried to ice it all and calm the emotions and make you realize that a good friend is better then anyone car club. But it seems you have lost that as well.

um i didnt call your fee's dues i simply laughed, and when i asked i pointed out the ironic similarity between an "annual fee" and a "due" and the fact that you have done nothing but bash us over having dues..but you do the same thing and call it something different and its ok....so yea..i still find that funny.
and nice bringing the bash in on this. bash has moved on to bigger and better things so dont you worry about that.
and you keep saying im losing a friend but i dont see any. Friends dont do what you do and act like everything is ok. gmtt and gmofsa hasnt gotten along for years,
and if you deny that youre a liar. Everyone in the conversation knows it. yet you didnt care to deal with it then, why do you care now? no one still hasnt answered my question about sa cares so much about what goes on in ft. worth ??!
I still remember the last time i talked to you about this....i TOLD you my guys felt disrespected, and wouldnt return until it was handled. You just said OK and went home and nothing was done about it. When gmtt first started to form i wanted you in, i offered you equal partnership in building this club. i wanted youre guys to be a part of it from the begining. You turned me down flat...and for no better reason than gmofsa had nothing but disgust for me and the guys in austin.....i see that plain as day now.
and now every time we expand to a city you want to tell us what we can and cant do. or should or shouldnt do. well im sorry but you dont have any say. Its nice to see gmofsa go to such extreme measures and align themselves with such scum, just to try to get to me. You should be thanking me..........cus it seems the ONLY time gmofsa rallys together is when they are trying to show me up.

Sunday, September 30, 2012 9:00 AM
for all those outside looking in. here is what a GMofSA rep said about the member they banned..

Quote:

When you had first started representing GMToT in San Antonio, we had told you to stop promoting it. You then said that you would and that you would try your best to get on track to become a GMOFSA member. Months pass and we come to find out that you are still promoting GMToT in San Antonio. This is a ban-able offence. It always has been and it always will be.

first of all we dont refer to ourselves as gmtot, this itself is running joke sa members came up with, its called disrespect.
i also notice its a 'ban able offense " to promote gmtt "always has been always will be" - gmtt never had such a rule about ANY other club
^^ this alone is the proof...i dont need to prove im right the words are right there..gmofsa hated gmtt SO much that they would ban anyone that promoted them..."always has been always will be"

Sunday, September 30, 2012 10:00 AM
Man I need mo popcorn and some beer this is getting good and the Emmy for day time drama goes to LOL

A J-body owner since 1998
91 cavy, 99 sunfire, 00 cavy
06 cobalt SS/SC YELLOW
09 cobalt SS/TC sedan WHITE 1 of 41

Sunday, September 30, 2012 10:45 AM
scott (section8cav) wrote:for all those outside looking in. here is what a GMofSA rep said about the member they banned..

Quote:

When you had first started representing GMToT in San Antonio, we had told you to stop promoting it. You then said that you would and that you would try your best to get on track to become a GMOFSA member. Months pass and we come to find out that you are still promoting GMToT in San Antonio. This is a ban-able offence. It always has been and it always will be.

first of all we dont refer to ourselves as gmtot, this itself is running joke sa members came up with, its called disrespect.
i also notice its a 'ban able offense " to promote gmtt "always has been always will be" - gmtt never had such a rule about ANY other club
^^ this alone is the proof...i dont need to prove im right the words are right there..gmofsa hated gmtt SO much that they would ban anyone that promoted them..."always has been always will be"

Chevys don't promote ford. Crips don't promote bloods. iPhones don't promote android, why should we keep someone who don't respect 1 of our rules, and I'm pretty sure that's Jeremy, correct me if I'm wrong, but he had a lot of @!#$ going on with gmofsa when I first started, and for you to not notice and blame it on us hating gmtt, that's just WRONG!
Sunday, September 30, 2012 11:15 AM
So since I post on JBO, LS1Tech, RedlineForums, CSS, RKC, and GMTT all of those forums should ban me since I talk about them all on each of the sites? I mean GMoSA has what like 8 cars? You mean to tell me that your members are not allowed to be a part of anything else? And you wonder why your members leave and go elsewhere?
Sunday, September 30, 2012 12:02 PM
Quote:

Chevys don't promote ford. Crips don't promote bloods. iPhones don't promote android

THANK YOU for proving my point..all those things are in competition with each other or hate each other. You guys have hated gmtt for YEARS now. this has nothing to do with jeremy. as you can see from the QUOTE " promoting gmtt is a ban able offense..always has always will be"
sounds to me like that goes for ANYBODY...
gmtt has NO such rule. jeremy was a paying member on our site a YEAR ago...he was also part of your group..we never ONCE brought it up or made him choose sides..we have several members that are part of other clubs...our WACO chapter president is also a VP of "vertically challenged" a group that we have also never had issues with.
Joseph since youre kinda new..i ll let you in on a little not so secret......GMOFSA HAS NEVER GOT ALONG WITH GMTT......since before this club was even formed . it has always been like this, i have always just delt with it or put up with it................as you can see im not going to anymore.

Sunday, September 30, 2012 5:53 PM
Personally... I like you and bens hood!
Sunday, September 30, 2012 6:11 PM
ugh well where should I start.

your right alot of poeple not just GMof SA don't get along with gmtt. and when I tried to bring this to your attention you says it's all our faults. never yours. Your club issues with GMofHouston is their fault not yours. Your issues with DFWelite is their fault is their fault. And your issues with us is our fault. Wierd that yall have all these issues but never yalls fault.

Scott people don't have that many issues unless they have a problem from with in. And I tried to talk to you about this but It has blown way out of proportion so Far that Im beginning to lose respect for a person that I have always respected (you).

Now why does Dallas and Fort Worth matter to GMofSA. it doesn't just matter to us. it matters to a bigger group. Texas GM Network.

And yes this is the first you may have been hearing about Texas GM Network but it's because the presidents that run Texas GM Network feel that your club continues to rub people wrong or make little comments or post to to just be a jerk about things.

And as far as Jeremy ban. because you like to bring that up. like you Im not the only moderator that is on my forums. so jeremy ban was not explained to well. but he scrapped our sticker off to replace it with yours (hmm seems little disrespectful) he leaves by him self to head up to the bash with you guys instead fo the car club that he was want to be a member of. and there was other issues. but I gave him 2 chances to make it but it seems you guys were already giving him the oppurtunity to make his own chapter here so oh well.

but to put a some closure on this and us to seperate. all my gm guys will stay out of this topic.

I DO NOT WANT ANOTHER RESPONSE FROM ANY OF MY GUYS.

And Scott hopefully 2 hard headed friends can come to our sense and stop bashing each other. we both have issues and clearly our clubs won't be liking each other for awhile. But all that aside I still respect you as a friend.

Sunday, September 30, 2012 8:59 PM
liking each other for a while? they havnt liked each other for a long time. actually let me rephrase that..my guys never really cared, but all i hear from your end is negativity toward us.
yes, im aware of the gmtexasnetwork...ive been aware of it for quite a while...you didnt bring it up so neither did i. It doesnt affect me so why would i say anything? you have your sources i have mine...i told you before we were both being played against each other..but you dont listen. I cut off contact with mine because of it...what have you done?
you say we have problems with everyone else..we dont. We get along great with lots of clubs and organizations. we have gotten along with DGE for along time, and the ONLY reason we arnt on good times at the moment is because ashley is upset about michael ..thats ONE incident .. she comes up on our site and just starts making demands..i dont handle things like that , you know i dont and hence i dont respond well to them. DGE's entire issue(to my knowledge) is over michael. ashely didnt tell me anything negative about him (and he didnt say anything about her ).....until they started fighting..i tried letting someone ELSE talk to her other than me but she didnt want to deal with him either. so we let it go..that was ofcourse until her bf PD started calling us a bunch of " sniveling little pukes" .....but that has nothing to do with THIS problem...our problem with dge is 1 incident and its only recent.
Houston is a different story if houston has a problem with gmtt it sounds like its just that THEIR issue...i dont recall any of my guys having problems with houston so if they have an issue i guess they should pick up the phone huh, mark has NEVER contacted me about a problem....ever. I have infact though sent him messages about concerns i had of a member of his in the past......i received no reply...no apology. Hmmmm ..does that sound like its OUR fault? i made the effort...the rest is in marks hands.. if mark has a problem with me tell him to call.....................i know he has my number.
and then theres your guys........who i could go on an on about. pretty sure this whole thread is proof. just a bunch of guys who like to come up with problems that either didnt exist or never TOLD me existed..and when i come up with an answer for them rather than letting it go they will just come up with something else to through at me.
ive watched your guys hate, bash and mock us for a long time ben....ive put up with it the whole time. YOU want to fix this problem? you know my number you know where i live ... i told you before my line is always open to you...................but i have ONE rule. my "no paul policy" stands... will not now or EVER deal with anyone who associates with him. Hes nothing but a disease. even if i left this club all together i wouldnt deal with you if youre associated with him. thats just how serious i am about that guy . HE was one of the reasons tensions between us and other clubs began to form, and from what i understand he is still trying to cause rifts between us and other groups..........maybe you should stop looking at ME and start looking next to you.

Sunday, September 30, 2012 9:09 PM
this makes me testies bounce from the laughter..........

Sunday, September 30, 2012 9:29 PM
Ben, you need to understand what DFWGMElite is as a club before you start saying that a Ft Worth chapter is stepping on anyones toes up here. DGE operates the North Eastern side of the DFW metroplex. The name of that club is a bit misleading because 99% of their members are from the Denton/Irving/Plano area, with only 4 or so outside of that being in the Arlington area. Their meets are in Grapevine only, and their "leaders" dont want to change that because it would make them drive further. Really DFWGMElite needs to be called DallasGMElite, because thats the areas they tend to cover more. So for a new chapter of GMTT to form in the South Western side of the metroplex, I fail to see how we are stepping on anyones toes. Alot of the GM guys from the area that I cover dont particularly want to drive an hour to hang out at a restaurant parking lot and then break off into their little "cliques" leaving certain people out.

Now as far as DGE being a better club, I assume that you really havent hung out with them before. If you had, you would understand why their level of respect from other clubs up here is dismal at best. Their "leaders" (and I say leaders as oppose to Presidents because they completely lack formal structure) have, on multiple occasions, gone out of their way to run their mouths to people who were truly heads of other clubs or respected members of other "groups".I'll give you a couple of prime examples of this:

In March of this year, they tagged a car whos owner was a member of LS1Tech. It is notoriously hard for 4-cylinder guys and V8 guys to get along. Ashley got on their forum and basically told their members that DGE had 4-cylinders that would "drag their ass down the road". She had no respect for anyone and disrespected everyone on that forum. After she poured gasoline on the fire, Paul went in and stirred the coals by trying to name drop people to gain respect but was quickly seen through, followed by one of their other long time members coming in and dropping dynamite into the fire by claiming to have been around V8's that he knew little about. They were seen through and made the entire 4-cylinder community up here look like idiots.

Fast forward a few months later to when Pauls car was running and had dyno'd 438whp. That is an albeit respectable number from a 4-cylinder Cobalt, however, he was shunned by a very large group called Texas Imports Today when he went to one of their meets and called their top guy, Amir, out by telling him how his Cobalt would walk all over Amir's brand new Nissan GTR. After Paul laughed in the mans face and told him that he had basically bought a piece of sh*t, they left without ever having backed up their claims.

Now fast forward a few more months to Cars and Coffee in Plano. This is a show put on by the upper echelon of Dallas elite. You get classic Bentley's, Lamboghini's, Ferrari's, etc. Basically very high end Euro's and high end American muscle cars as well as some just very nicely and tastefully done imports. Paul and Ashley walked up and down every row of cars completely bashing every car they saw, no matter the price tag, modifications, or hp numbers. They would completely talk sh*t about 750whp Dodge Vipers while standing 10 feet from the owner of the vehicle.

If thats what you consider to be a good club, I feel very sorry for GMoSA and Texas GM Network aligning themselves with them. Personally, when I said Im very hard on my guys, I meant that. I have rules that my guys follow and if not they get removed from the club. One of those rules being not pulling "ricer" moves like that unless specifically provoked. We are trying to conduct ourselves in the most professional and diplomatic way possible because we have much bigger plans then just meeting in a parking lot a couple times a month. Being part of a group such as GMTT who puts on large events such as LoneStar Bash, I as President of a chapter feel that we have very large shoes to fill to maintain the integrity that has been shown in the past from GMTT.

While you may feel that GMTT has directly disrespected you, I and most others would think completely different. GMTT is a club with open doors. People are allowed to join the club, maintain friendships with others, and even leave the club completely at their discretion. While you see it as taking the bottom of other groups and forming a club, I see it as welcoming people who were shunned by other groups and allowing them a place to have like minded friends. If you cant see that, then Im sorry. But you cant push people away and not expect them to go elsewhere.

Having multiple clubs in one state comprised of the same vehicles should be a good thing. It should be a welcomed friendly competition. But this has gone way beyond that. Whatever happened in the past is water under the bridge and needs to be left there. I, at this point, still have no problems with you or GMoSA or even the Texas GM Network or DGE. But continuing to bash a club that Im a part of and a chapter that Im the president over, simply because you're now in the same network as DGE is completely ridiculous and I wont stand for much more it. Lets just drop this whole thing, bury the hatchet, and leave it all in the past. If we cant get along then we cut ties completely, remain civil should we ever cross paths, and then go on. We are all grown men here who are supposed to be looked to and held in a high regard as club and chapter Presidents, so we need to start acting like it.
Sunday, September 30, 2012 9:45 PM
Mr.Cavy254 wrote:this makes me testies bounce from the laughter..........
oh dear lord....i just watched this happen when he was reading this....i wish we could all get along....this is why clubs aren't fun anymore

2010 Lonestar Bash 2nd place J-Body Street Class
2011 texas heatwave 2nd place american compact street class
Monday, October 01, 2012 6:28 AM
I say pull your britches up n stop acting like children, leave all this drama aside and stop making the organization look bad,

Modding my j since I found the org

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search