New Club Chapter in Ft Worth - South Central Region Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
New Club Chapter in Ft Worth
Monday, September 24, 2012 2:26 PM
Wanted to post in the regional forums to let everyone know of GM Tuners of Texas new Ft Worth chapter.

We are a local group of GM, and general auto, enthusiasts looking for more members who want to hang out, BS, and swap stories/tech info/general talk about GM vehicles. Right now we are fundamentally an Ecotec group but we are planning on bringing in new and old school GM V8 guys as well. While typically we revolve around the modified 4-cylinder GM engines, I think there are things the V8 guys do that we could learn from and vice versa. With that said, since j-bodies are Ecotec powered, lets get yall going in the new chapter. So if yall are around the Ft Worth area and are looking for clubs to get involved in, you can check us out at www.gmttexas.com as well as ask questions and talk on here.

Re: New Club Chapter in Ft Worth
Thursday, September 27, 2012 1:14 PM
already a good club going up there. DFW Elite no thanks

Thursday, September 27, 2012 3:41 PM
pay no attention to ^ this guy...he thinks that every city can only have one car club, like its some kind of franchise.

Thursday, September 27, 2012 8:04 PM
If you call that a good club, thats your opinion. But not everyone wants to drive from all corners of the metroplex to Grapevine to hang out. Most of their cars are from the North East side of the metroplex anyway. So we're here for the South West side to have a club if they want.

But Im not entirely sure you would fit in anyway. Im pretty hard on my guys about keeping their cars up, and Lambo doors, drifter body kits, gawdy yellow paint, and fake JDM headlights on a domestic just wouldnt fit in with us. Not unless you felt like completely redesigning your car?
Thursday, September 27, 2012 8:48 PM
Those are actually Israeli cavalier headlights

Friday, September 28, 2012 6:12 AM
Wel then... No wonder there are bombings on the Gaza Strip all the time. They must find them pretty hideous as well.
Friday, September 28, 2012 7:17 AM
you will last a real long time here michael lol

Quote:

But Im not entirely sure you would fit in anyway. Im pretty hard on my guys about keeping their cars up, and Lambo doors, drifter body kits, gawdy yellow paint, and fake JDM headlights on a domestic just wouldnt fit in with us. Not unless you felt like completely redesigning your car?

so what would fit? lowes intake? plastidipped hood? lowered on stock steel wheels? driving a cobalt? hard on your guys about their cars? so you like are a oil change nazi? you go around and make sure all them tires are the same psi?

the yellow car would run circles around you, and so would the sunfire and any other of the lot full of cavaliers he has, its a show car. The lights are oem, gm, umm built motor? check, tubocharged? check stock lookin cobalt? nope dont have that, i guess thats where you fit in.

chill out, you have any opinion just like everyone else, dont get all defensive cause someone has a different one.
Friday, September 28, 2012 7:22 AM
Haha. Yeah, my Cobalt is completely stock! OEM wheels and all.

Last I checked we dont have any plastidipped hoods or Lowes intakes. But thanks for giving me some ideas! Im sure both of those would add like a bajillion wheel horsepower!! I need to get right on that!

Im not even getting defensive, just talking trash since he thinks the other crew is in some way better than GMTT. But its really no wonder why us 4-cylinder guys get the label "ricer". Every comment is, "My car would run circles around you" or "my car will drag your ass down the road". Please understand, while Im a fan of the work put into the cars, they arent fast. So dont go getting defensive on me when I tell someone that their car isnt my thing.
Friday, September 28, 2012 4:42 PM
Snowman wrote:you will last a real long time here michael lol

Quote:

so what would fit? lowes intake? plastidipped hood? lowered on stock steel wheels? driving a cobalt? hard on your guys about their cars? so you like are a oil change nazi? you go around and make sure all them tires are the same psi?

the yellow car would run circles around you, and so would the sunfire and any other of the lot full of cavaliers he has, its a show car. The lights are oem, gm, umm built motor? check, tubocharged? check stock lookin cobalt? nope dont have that, i guess thats where you fit in.

chill out, you have any opinion just like everyone else, dont get all defensive cause someone has a different one.

thanks apperciate the response. Clearly micheal is knew and has not been around alot so he speaks before thinking. I don't even have lambo doors anymore haven't for awhile. but everybody is allowed their opnions and I think DFW Elite is a good club. You probably don't like them cause you got kicked out. Hence Scott taking you in and trying to start a chapter to recruit against them. tis tis tis very shady business. i know cause scott is doing the same thing in San Antonio. he took a banned member to make a chapter to challenge recruitment in my club. oh well guess all the bad apples will be in one bowl.

Friday, September 28, 2012 5:17 PM
No, if you must know, I left DGE due to their "presidents" shady practices with their members and their lack of structure and organization. I approached Scott about starting a new club up here, not to compete with anyone, but to have other options for the Ecotec platforms that didnt want to drive all the way up to Grapevine from South of the Metroplex but still wanted to hang out with other Ecotec enthusiasts.

But yeah, I have heard about you. Sounds like your just jaded because you were cut off from GMTT much the same way DGE was. That and the fact that your turbo "show car" got beat by Scott multiple times. Thats gotta be kind of embarassing. Especially since your club is so much better the GMTT.
Friday, September 28, 2012 5:23 PM
Lol car club rejects in stock cobalts r the leaders in the area way to make a better name for your self scott

*****BLAME IT ON THE ALCOHOL*****

Friday, September 28, 2012 5:24 PM
Michael Hritz wrote:No, if you must know, I left DGE due to their "presidents" shady practices with their members and their lack of structure and organization. I approached Scott about starting a new club up here, not to compete with anyone, but to have other options for the Ecotec platforms that didnt want to drive all the way up to Grapevine from South of the Metroplex but still wanted to hang out with other Ecotec enthusiasts.

But yeah, I have heard about you. Sounds like your just jaded because you were cut off from GMTT much the same way DGE was. That and the fact that your turbo "show car" got beat by Scott multiple times. Thats gotta be kind of embarassing. Especially since your club is so much better the GMTT.

Funny because the whole time I have been in Bens group, about 4-5 months I have seen nothing but GM tater tots coming on our forum and even other forums just to talk @!#$ about something. Since being in gmofsa I have not been bashed on, threatened or even been asked for money to "become a member".
Friday, September 28, 2012 5:25 PM
Its really funny that yall know about my car when none of yall have even seen it. Oh well, haters make us famous.
Friday, September 28, 2012 5:27 PM
Im curious as to how you San Antonio boys have any concern over what goes on in Ft Worth anyway? Its not like yall are close enough to come out. It sounds an awful lot like yall are just pissed and even a little jealous, running around trying to start sh*t.
Friday, September 28, 2012 5:28 PM
And who has the gmbash piston cup 2 years in a row sa does

And cut out from gmtt lol we never wanted to merge with yall when scott offered that to us and we talked in the crew u should of seen how fast we said f**k that then scott got all but hurt

Friday, September 28, 2012 5:39 PM
Really? With yalls actions, Scott and GMTT dont seem to be the ones butt hurt.
Friday, September 28, 2012 5:50 PM
In the end we shall win like we always do at the bash and ifo

Friday, September 28, 2012 5:54 PM
So your the Dallas Jeremy huh?? from what i've seen already, doesn't seem to be much of a difference, before i go and make assumptions of your car, would you care to tell us what you drive, and what mods you have done, and just so you know and you don't try that ( oh yeah what do you drive crap later) i drive a truck. But i am interested in knowing what you drive.

Friday, September 28, 2012 5:57 PM
oh @!#$ that's an ugly car, i forgot i still had that sig
Friday, September 28, 2012 6:03 PM
SAM-R-I wrote:oh @!#$ that's an ugly car, i forgot i still had that sig

Lmao.
Friday, September 28, 2012 6:12 PM

Forgive the fact that the bumper if off in the last one, I was finishing up the tuning and checking for leaks that day after doing the s/c install.

Friday, September 28, 2012 7:04 PM
.. I hate cobalts, well most. The only ones I like have to turbo :p.
Friday, September 28, 2012 9:29 PM
Ecoclean wrote:
Snowman wrote:you will last a real long time here michael lol

I think DFW Elite is a good club. You probably don't like them cause you got kicked out. Hence Scott taking you in and trying to start a chapter to recruit against them. tis tis tis very shady business. i know cause scott is doing the same thing in San Antonio. he took a banned member to make a chapter to challenge recruitment in my club. oh well guess all the bad apples will be in one bowl.

wow...trash talk...this must be that " high road" that i keep hearing about....we just making stuff up now? i dont mind trash talk, since youve been doing it to me for years...but at least be honest and not make stuff up.

you think elite is good? i question how much time youve actually spent with them.
he got kicked out? wrong..he left
scott tried to start a chapter to recruit against them? wrong again..why am i always the subject of this? i had nothing to do with any of his actions, you dont know what your talking about as usual.
i took a banned member of sa to recruit against you? stop lying to people ben...that guy was a member of gmtt for the past YEAR, and you never complained..but all of a sudden you ban him and you want me to do the same.
recruit against your club...thats a funny term..considering the types of vehicles you recruit...if i was recruiting gto's and g8's or camaros would you say the same thing? cus thats what you have in your club and i dont see you bashing the gto and camaro clubs??!??!
If your gonna try dragging my name through the mud at least be honest and stop making stuff up. same goes for michael, you dont know his situation, not a damn thing about it, you just presume and go off some one elses word rather than finding out the truth.
you guys act like a frikin gang or something...like certain people arnt allowed in other cities
fuggen thread jacker

Friday, September 28, 2012 9:34 PM
Joseph Diaz wrote:
Michael Hritz wrote:No, if you must know, I left DGE due to their "presidents" shady practices with their members and their lack of structure and organization. I approached Scott about starting a new club up here, not to compete with anyone, but to have other options for the Ecotec platforms that didnt want to drive all the way up to Grapevine from South of the Metroplex but still wanted to hang out with other Ecotec enthusiasts.

Funny because the whole time I have been in Bens group, about 4-5 months I have seen nothing but GM tater tots coming on our forum and even other forums just to talk @!#$ about something. Since being in gmofsa I have not been bashed on, threatened or even been asked for money to "become a member".

ha..another lie..plz oh plllzzzz name who all youve seen on other forums. cus you havnt. only person youve seen is me. cus sa bans the other members before they even get a chance to post.

Friday, September 28, 2012 9:41 PM
john wrote:And who has the gmbash piston cup 2 years in a row sa does

And cut out from gmtt lol we never wanted to merge with yall when scott offered that to us and we talked in the crew u should of seen how fast we said f**k that then scott got all but hurt

ohhhh im lovin this one.

who has the piston cup? yeaa sa does...cus scott was nice enough not to even ENTER his car in competition...thats right, the guy with the faster car was polite enough to bow out of competition so others could have more fun.......but im the bad guy there right?
oh..and what was that? scott offered it and you said F that?? hahaha i guess someone forgot to mention it to YOU that YOURE member approached US about it FIRST.
whooaaaa wait?!! an sa member asked gmtt to work together first?!! amazing!!! i still have the paper work he drew up..very good stuff. That was ofcourse until the rest of you heard it...dont know what version you got. but again lets be honest...you didnt turn down gmtt...you turned down ME.
wow..its like every where i turn you guys come up with some story that never happend, or twist one that did. No wonder none of us can get along. The amount of hatred is amazing.

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search