New Club Chapter in Ft Worth - Page 3 - South Central Region Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Re: New Club Chapter in Ft Worth
Saturday, September 29, 2012 12:29 PM
@Scott, no no no sir...I dont want the drama. Im not amongst the 'leadership' or part of the decision making for GMofSA, just a content member. I am however very unbiased and dont think anyone will get my sympathy from GMofSA just for being GMofSA over a dispute. Meaning I will still see the situation as an unbiased jury member would, so to speak. However, I have helped and been helped by our members many times and would proudly stand with them on the track as a GMofSA member.

@Joe, you'll read it and you'll like it you lazy sob!

04 Cav. 2dr. 5spd. My DD. 'Nuff said.

Saturday, September 29, 2012 1:01 PM
I will not :p

and on a sidenote when ya coming over so we can datalog with the new program? I'm free pretty much all the time.

Saturday, September 29, 2012 1:13 PM
ten0ratharidechevy wrote:scott you know ive known you a long time and have never had a problem with you and have been a #1 fan of your car for years even though ben will beat you this year with his gawdy yellow paint and wannabe jdm headlights i wonder if that was dealt with internally? i wonder if the treatment of jesse was too. The only problem ive had was when one of your guys gets into it with one of mine you dont tell them to stop and talk to us and handle it diplomatically you join in with them which was evident the last time this happened with our groups now im not saying you never have when yall were centex you ran that group very well but here in the last couple years it hasnt been like that i say this because it was never told to your guy the last time to just cut it out he continued so we did also. im not trying to bring up old @!#$ and start something out im just saying how i see it. if im wrong im wrong.

I do hope that you are more strict with gmtt and only time will tell you have a if not big a wide spread group of guys to keep under the same umbrella but if a guy in clute tx is gmtt and gets into it with us and their prez doesnt handle it then youll have to you know what i mean. we use to have a very good friendly rivalry with centex but a few bad apples spoil the bunch

and also i still dont see how i was being a @!#$head or an ass on yalls site when i just said we werent like that and good for you and great albeit sarcastically but never disrespectful

I talked to steve about jesse. he said he didnt say that. he remembers talking to him, he said he remembers asking about the intercooler, he said jesse asked him about a leak, steve said " i couldnt tell ya" ...as in I DONT KNOW WHAT TO TELL YOU..not as in WONT tell you. He also stated that if you didnt believe him your welcome to call him and hell tell you himself.

BTW I have plenty of storys i could throw back at you guys if you want. I keep being told to take this " high road", as far as im concerned i have been for years..cus there are things im mad about that i dont even think you know happened...and i have always just let it go, and not jumped on someones site and started making demands and accusations. This stuff builds up and im not taking it any more. you guys want me to take your seriously? you all cant even say our club name without mocking us ...how am i supposed to take your serious?really....

Saturday, September 29, 2012 1:30 PM
DragonsFire wrote:I will not :p

and on a sidenote when ya coming over so we can datalog with the new program? I'm free pretty much all the time.

fuel rail is off right now, cylinder 1 fuel injector is leaking from where it goes into the rail. The o-ring i believe is good. So Ive got to either put a washer in there somewhere by the injector cup to take up any slack or figure out whats actually leaking. I may have a whole new tune required soon anyways, due to 'slight' modifications lol. Does Vince charge for tuning upgrades?

Saturday, September 29, 2012 1:43 PM
only time you have to pay again is if your going from NA to boost. Other than that its all good. As for the leak, maybe there is a little crack on the injector??? I don't know how that could be possible but you never know. Does yours have boots? I don't remember if the L61 did or not? If it does maybe the boot is warped. try swapping the o-rings and boots if it has it with another injector and see if it leaks, thats if you haven't tried that already.

Saturday, September 29, 2012 2:25 PM
good point on swapping injectors.
but the L61 rail/injectors were longer. they fit straight down in without problems. The LSJ stage2's are shorter and fatter injectors, you either have to use washers or a custom 'cup' to take up the slack. I went the safer, proper method. Worked for a while. But The injector moves too freely inside there when the rail is tightly bolted down, the others are tighter. Im going to see the new (new to me) Bourne Legacy movie here in a bit, when I get back maybe Ill try swapping injectors. I think its the o-ring still..maybe swap one from the spare LSJ rail i have.

Saturday, September 29, 2012 2:47 PM
hmmmm..... well good luck

Saturday, September 29, 2012 5:03 PM
scott (section8cav) wrote:
Joseph Diaz wrote:
Michael Hritz wrote:No, if you must know, I left DGE due to their "presidents" shady practices with their members and their lack of structure and organization. I approached Scott about starting a new club up here, not to compete with anyone, but to have other options for the Ecotec platforms that didnt want to drive all the way up to Grapevine from South of the Metroplex but still wanted to hang out with other Ecotec enthusiasts.

But yeah, I have heard about you. Sounds like your just jaded because you were cut off from GMTT much the same way DGE was. That and the fact that your turbo "show car" got beat by Scott multiple times. Thats gotta be kind of embarassing. Especially since your club is so much better the GMTT.

Funny because the whole time I have been in Bens group, about 4-5 months I have seen nothing but GM tater tots coming on our forum and even other forums just to talk @!#$ about something. Since being in gmofsa I have not been bashed on, threatened or even been asked for money to "become a member".

ha..another lie..plz oh plllzzzz name who all youve seen on other forums. cus you havnt. only person youve seen is me. cus sa bans the other members before they even get a chance to post.

Just to name one, (not to bring up the past we've had with him) but Jeremy! Big time, even on fb. Now I have seen 2 others but I'm not gonna fight because I am new and all the talks in this forum will be proven in the future to see who's right, but I know Jessie and hung out with him quite a few times and for how accurate he was and the way y'all keep trying to back 'your side of the story' I think he's telling the truth.
Saturday, September 29, 2012 5:33 PM
there any other cronies your guys want to bring into this? Its like a new guy with a problem every hour in this thread.
dude i really dont care. its his word against his word, its not like he insulted the guy or threatend him or something. i took the time to call my guy and ask what more do you want me to do? like i said i cant even take you guys seriously to begin with so who cares.
i do like how ben comes in on page 1, goes on about a bunch of non sense and when i call him on it he just sends you guys in. notice im still the ONLY one besides michael to be here, thats because im right..and i dont need to bring 20 other people into a conversation to prove something when im already right.
"we keep trying to back our story" ? there is no "our side" , only the truth..and anyone that was there knows it.
But like i said...it doesnt matter, none of it does..we're done. as long as you guys are affiliated with paul tessman there will be no fixing this. that man is absolute trash. His only goal is to try to get under my skin, and since that seems to be your goal as well you two go pretty well together.
teno i was gonna fix your account..but im not sure its even worth my time..i mean really.........let you back in just so you can take something else out of context that i have to explain myself about ?? yea......gonna need a better reason, cus it seems the ONLY reason you guys come on our site is to LOOK for something to start trouble about. and i dont see that changing anytime soon.
also pleas take notice that during this WHOLE conversation i dont make excuses for my guys actions or defend things they did or said..............ive spent the majority of my time simply correcting twisted or made up storys. wheres the sa member to correct all the made up stories from gmtt members??!! oh yea...there arnt any. :/
so whos next ? which guy is gonna jump on next and come up with some tale about me that he never mentioned before?? bring it on, i can take it. dont be scared .

Saturday, September 29, 2012 5:48 PM
and in case you didnt see it..this is Steve's post on GMTT

Quote:

GMofsa,
Look I posted this thread to try and clear the air. Take it how you want. For those pointing fingers at me, I didn't do @!#$. If you have a problem please feel free to call me. My number is posted in the killeen chapter thread. I don't take well to people accusing me of @!#$ I didn't do or say. You have your club we have ours. Just like yall I will stand up for our guys. As for the 2 toned cobalt at the meet on weds. I never said your not a member so I'm not going to help you. I couldn't tell him where it was leaking from so I told him idk.

As for ten0. I am the one that banned him. Like I said before I dont take well to people starting @!#$. I'm not afraid to be an asshole when I need to be. I know scott told us he cut contact with yall for being childish. I now see what he means. So if you have a problem with me then deal with me not someone else.

sounds pretty honest to me

Saturday, September 29, 2012 6:31 PM
Look y'all, Im not trying to just back Scott because of the GMTT thing. Im an outsider in this because I wasnt there and I have no idea what all goes on between Austin and San Antonio other then what I hear. Now hearing both sides of the story, it is a little odd how all of the GMoSA guys are coming over here just to bash the hell out of GMTT and Scott. Every few posts there is a new accusation of something that Scott supposedly did or let happen. When an answer has been given that explains Scott's actions, a new issue is brought up. It sounds to me, and probably to any other outsiders reading this, that you are just looking for reasons and ways to discredit Scott and GMTT. Are yall seriously that hurting for members that yall have resorted to petty personal attacks instead of acting like grown ups and talking to Scott in private?

And I also find it funny that initially the attacks were directed at me, but after having been proven wrong, yall have not brought my credentials back up. Going from that and the way that yall have neglected Scotts rebutles to your accusations, I would say that Scott is the one who is in the right here. But thats just my opinion on it. However, at this point its gotten ridiculous because yall are still acting immature by continuing the accusations after you've been asked repeatedly to take it up in private.

Ben or Teno or whoever controls GMoSA, can you please get control of your guys? I think we can all agree this is getting pointless.

Saturday, September 29, 2012 6:58 PM
for the record...my inbox is empty, i have no new texts, and no missed calls

Saturday, September 29, 2012 7:44 PM
Michael Hritz wrote:Im curious as to how you San Antonio boys have any concern over what goes on in Ft Worth anyway? Its not like yall are close enough to come out. It sounds an awful lot like yall are just pissed and even a little jealous, running around trying to start sh*t.

ya know i think i like this one best......just why IS sa so concerned about Ft. Worth?? they go up there often? they have any kind of affiliation with a club up there until recently?? Im not sure why it even bothers them so much. Maybe Blu can explain it to us since he seems so level headed.

Saturday, September 29, 2012 7:52 PM
Awww....the car clubs are fighting here...how cute. .

Car clubs are meant for hanging out and having a good time....because no one cares about awards anyways. They rehermember the good times and the crazy stuff they did.

Not what I see here.....but then again, why I rather go to meet than be in a club.....

http://www.autotalk.com/pictures/data/1536/medium/2005_Chevrolet_Cavalier_Xtreme_002_autotalk_com_.jpg
Saturday, September 29, 2012 7:55 PM
dave z has a mangina

Saturday, September 29, 2012 8:02 PM
scott (section8cav) wrote:dave z has a mangina

Well, someone has to do the ball busting..

http://www.autotalk.com/pictures/data/1536/medium/2005_Chevrolet_Cavalier_Xtreme_002_autotalk_com_.jpg
Saturday, September 29, 2012 8:21 PM
damn yall are still trying to argue why i was banned?

now this...

There ya go!
btw Jeremy just so you guys know, i cut off communications with gmofsgay today, said what i had to say and deleted my account. I recommend as little interaction with them as possible. They are just too immature.

Supercharged steve
So this meet on weds should be super fun then.

section8cav
probably..dont let them give you any crap.

(now there is no doubt that you are talking about us in your post not to let us give steve any crap)
it then goes on...

Supercharged steve
Lmao. You know who your talking to right? That won't be a problem
``
Supercharged steve
If you didn't notice my picture look left haha. That was done at about100 feet

section8cav
wtf?! you do that?

Supercharged steve
Yes sir 7.62 round out of a 240b. What is this password thing. All the sudden this thread was gone. Lol

Supercharged steve
I'm even gonna wear my gmtt shirt to this

then it goes onto......

Slobalt
Don't cause to much trouble Stephen lol

Supercharged steve
Hey I'm bringing a marine with me too so there shouldn't be too much trouble lol. Naww I won't start it but if it does start I'll finish it

which i replied to as such...

Ten0
Lmao yall are funny do yall really think my guys are gonna just start up a brawl at a car meet and pull out guns I say that cuz of your reference to your avatar and your shooting skills, nice shot btw) but Hahaha it ain't even like that Scott juan and the other centex guys yall know we aren't like that of course well stick up for our own that's a give in but to go start @!#$ with yall is just silly and Scott really gmofsgay I thought you'd be more creative then that lol

and after that i made two more comments... "good for you" and "great" in response to steves not being to worried if anything happened and that he can hold his own...

now where in any of that do you see me starting anything? and by yalls comments would it be safe to say that yall were prepared to take on anything that may have been done by usif we did anything so my comment is not out of context and i wasnt starting @!#$ i was saying the opposite that WE DONT START @!#$ how can you deny that?

Saturday, September 29, 2012 8:29 PM
i just dont see it maybe derek can tell me since he such a voice of reason....

also when have i ever started @!#$ on your site this one the last one or the centex one? i go on yalls site to see what yall are up to and to buy and sell parts just like i do on here gmofh and dfwelite

Saturday, September 29, 2012 8:37 PM
ssiiighhhhhhhhhhhhh
you wanna let everyone know there are some deleted posts in there? no? ok
see i just fixed your account an hour ago and youre already copying stuff...........this is what i was trying to avoid.
but FINE lets address it , againnn *rubs head
yes..the first part is obviously in reference to you .
however the dont get in trouble remark is said all the time...about alot of meets...i dont think this was a direct reference to starting something with
gmofsa...but youd probably get more sympathy from me if i cared at this point ( to be honest )
however i do understand how it looks and hence forth understand your reaction...which is why i still took the time to fix your account...
which is obviously how you were able to copy this stuff and make me explain myself :p was i fair? unfair? something else im supposed to do here?
I dont see sa UNbanning people when I object...not sure how you got Me to do it when you did :p...........ya know, since im such a nazi and all

Saturday, September 29, 2012 9:00 PM
Dont bring me into this Teno and Scott, you two are doing just fine on the dance floor together lol.

As usual I sense that derogatory comment towards me Teno, but in reality Im just mentioning the level of stupidity of this entire argument regardless of whos right or wrong. I see it like politics, you could prove to one side they are wrong 100%, they wont change their standing.
The way I see it is if clubs dont get along, they part and go their seperate ways. Its not like people are just lining up to join either club. People get a jbody or small GM and they seek out a local club to be a part of. The one they choose is their choice, and they'll quickly learn about the pros and cons of it and determine at that point if there are alternative clubs that suit them better. Its quite clear at some point if you cannot agree then agree to disagree and move on.

Of what I do know, GMofSA has a close knit group that have been friends for a long time, so to some of the group its not just a car club and could care less if it really expands all that much. When something goes down, its like picking on someone's family member. They will quickly stick up for eachother, right or wrong. A lot of other clubs are just members associated by demographic, but it ends there of course until years of bonding over beers and engine builds and they get to build that same close knit community.

Im not the voice of reasoning Teno, I just say it like I see it. The drama isnt worth it. Im definitely not trying to stick up for GMTT or Scott personally, but I am more of the unbiased moderator who sees it as common sense. Neither club truely impacts the other by having a presense in the others 'turf'. How either club chooses to portray themselves at meets and races is how they will be seen by others. Not by how they bicker on a forum.

Saturday, September 29, 2012 9:22 PM
Man if I wanted drama I'd watch daytime TV. Ok first of all I've been here longer ( back when there was no logins) than anyone posting other than Dave and his mangina, love ya bro. If what I say makes people mad and they don't like me I don't give a $#!t. First of all Ben I like you and have never had beef with you but COMMUNICATION can go a long way if you don't like GMTT or Scott don't complain about it work it out #e!! you can call me I've ran clubs and have been apart of clubs for the past 18 years I know a thing or two. 2. The club president of DFWGME is still new at this and if she will ask for help I'm sure we could help her,. 3 sorry if I'm stepping on toes here but THE REASON WE ARE HERE IS BECAUSE THE PASSION OF THE J-BODY AND DELTA COMMUNITY'S and we are trying to make it grow and that is all GMTT is trying to do if you don't want to be a part of that go buy a Prius and shut up. Also the bash is for fun and I don't see anyone else trying to put the time or money to do something else here in Texas and if they would we would be there to help. Sorry for the rant but I've been doing this a long time and have never seen this much drama about who has the faster car or bigger dong, we are apart of the SAME community and we all drive the same cars (except those that have moved on) and have worked on each others cars at some point in time and hanged out all the time, if you can't deal with that again go buy a f...i.g Prius and go away.

A J-body owner since 1998
91 cavy, 99 sunfire, 00 cavy
06 cobalt SS/SC YELLOW
09 cobalt SS/TC sedan WHITE 1 of 41

Saturday, September 29, 2012 9:24 PM
deleted posts? no wrong again the posts i did not include are those of yall talking about how yall are getting to the meet etc that had nothing to do with the point i was making... here ya go so you can re read...http://www.centexcarclub.com/GMTT4/smf_2-0-2_install/index.php?topic=10.0

i put all that on there so yall can see i was in fact not talking or starting anything and i made the reference to you derek not as a derogatory remark but so that you could read it and see that i wasnt talking @!#$ and maybe when you said it scott would listen sheesh that is all i did see that my account was reactivated and for the record i can not delete or even edit my posts on your site so if you meant deleted posts like that i couldnt even do it if i wanted to...

Saturday, September 29, 2012 9:31 PM
Sorry Teno, if you werent then I stand corrected, my apologies! But I think whats needed to be said by either party has been said. Dont see any reason for this to go on and regardless of the victor in this debate, we have taken away the point of the OP's thread which was for jbody members in the DFW area to join if they are interested. i dont know if Id want to join either club BASED ON THIS THREAD, so id start a new one for that area or simply 'clean up' this one. Just my .02. Its a god damn Saturday night, enjoy it! I am, pizza and Shiner's seasonal Oktoberfest, which is just tastey if I must say so myself.

Saturday, September 29, 2012 9:33 PM

06 cobalt SS/SC YELLOW
Saturday, September 29, 2012 9:36 PM
By the way I made some Oktoberfest beer last week, I will bottle it next Friday and it will be ready to drink by Halloween.

06 cobalt SS/SC YELLOW
This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search