03-05 Cavalier parts for sale - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
03-05 Cavalier parts for sale
Saturday, January 19, 2013 11:57 PM
What's up everybody? Haven't been on here in a while and thought I'd start coming back.
I still have my LSS 2005 Cavalier, but need to make it more DD than show car. So I've decided to try to sell the rest of my stuff that's on it. Everything is best offer...

Engine:
• GMPP supercharger kit has about 15k miles on it will include everything plus boost gauge and reflashed ecu for auto
• DC header
• 2.5" custom exhaust
• Aero Turbine muffler and tip
• Flowmaster Hushpower II (used as resonator)
• Rksport upper engine mount
• Prothane lower engine mount
• Autotrans Interceptor
• LSJ alternator (barely used)

Suspension/Wheels/Brakes:
• Alero 2 piston calipers, drilled rotors, brackets, ss lines, and all hardware for install (upgrade from stock size)
• Front GM strut brace
• Rear RKsport chrome strut brace
• Rear Baer Big Disc Conversion (calipers painted red)

Interior:
• Sunfire Cluster with reverse glow overlay
• Cleared hvac knobs
• Smoothed painted red dash bezel and trim with volt gauge in cig lighter location

Exterior:
• Rksport Ram Air Hood w/ billet grill
• Multi-color Underbody LEDs
• Shaved trunk w/ Rksport prostock spoiler
• Billet grill (in lower bumber)

Audio:
• Q logic 5-1/4" gray kick panels
• JL 12w7 in H.O. box
• JL 1000/1 monoblock
• JL 450/4
• 0 gauge Knukonceptz wiring
• JL RCA cables

There are probably more parts but I will list them when I think of them.

Feel free to contact me by PM
cell: 9 three 6 - 6 six 1 - 8 eight 9 nine ...text or call

Re: 03-05 Cavalier parts for sale
Sunday, January 20, 2013 7:03 AM
seriously interested into the SC kit

Sunday, January 20, 2013 8:55 AM
the GMPP kit...whats it include?
stock cobalt SS/SC intake manifold/gasket, which endplate, heat exchanger, hoses, map sensor/connector, tensioner/pulley, idler/pulley, which injectors, upgraded fuel pump, etc?

or if you have a link to the actual kit you bought I can check that out. thanks!

04 Cav. 2dr. 5spd. My DD. 'Nuff said.
Friday, April 05, 2013 5:46 PM
are you willing to ship?

Saturday, April 06, 2013 1:36 PM
Can you ship the baer rear brake kit to sac.ca.and how many miles on kit?And does Baer still sell replacement disc?
Friday, April 26, 2013 11:31 AM
you still around?
whats the going rate shipped to San Antonio for this: "Alero 2 piston calipers, drilled rotors, brackets, ss lines, and all hardware for install (upgrade from stock size)"

what size wheels will this 'upgrade' allow? currently on a set of 5zigen 17's, but i may want to be able to put my 14" steelies on again some day (between seasons, selling, etc).

04 Cav. 2dr. 5spd. My DD. 'Nuff said.
Friday, April 26, 2013 3:07 PM
He used to post on our local forums also, but I haven't heard from him in awhile either.

www.gmofhouston.com
Friday, April 26, 2013 7:50 PM
blu04DD wrote:you still around?
whats the going rate shipped to San Antonio for this: "Alero 2 piston calipers, drilled rotors, brackets, ss lines, and all hardware for install (upgrade from stock size)"

what size wheels will this 'upgrade' allow? currently on a set of 5zigen 17's, but i may want to be able to put my 14" steelies on again some day (between seasons, selling, etc).

I'm here guy. Don't worry. About the only time I really ever come on here is when somebody messages on this post and it goes to my email. I've moved to honda's, lol. My number is posted for faster response.

I may be going to San Antonio in the next couple of weeks and will do $300 picked up. The smallest wheels you can put on these are 15" since they are slightly larger than stock rotors and calipers.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search