2013 Southeast GM tuner's meet - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
2013 Southeast GM tuner's meet
Sunday, January 13, 2013 10:26 PM
WHAT? 2013 Southeast GM meet(SEGME).

WHEN? April 5th, 6th and 7th

WHERE? Steele, Alabama

WHAT? A multi-state wide meet for GM enthusiasts, but we welcome all makes and models as well!

Its going to be a 3 day event following something like this(all subject to change right now)
Friday-
Arrival/Meet n' greet/late lunch or dinner
Racetrack(9pm-1am)

Saturday-
"poker run" on the way to;
Trussville Playstation(Go carts, Laser Tag, Miniature golf, Arcade games, etc)
Show N' Shine/Car Show
Dinner maybe a cruise afterwards

Sunday-
Breakfast
Final get together
Far-well's and goodbyes

Here is our Hotel and contact information
Comfort Suites 96 Walker Street, Gadsden, AL
(256) 538-5770
OUR price is $68 per room per night. call the number above and tell them you are with the GM car meet and they will give you the price. If you have any problems let one of the admins on this page know. That price includes 1 room with either 1 king bed or 2 queen beds, your choice. You MUST have your room reserved before March. After march the price goes back up to $86 per night so call and get your reservation ASAP ! Remember it does NOT cost any money to reserve a room. They do not bill you until after your stay so there is no reason why anyone couldn't get their reservation on time. Lets start getting those rooms filled people ! See you all at SEGME !

WHO? There are a few people in charge of getting this together
*Josh Watson
*John Higgins
*Scott Trent
*Sinh Taylor

Feel free to contact any of these people on Facebook for more info.
Our group page.

Re: 2013 Southeast GM tuner's meet
Thursday, January 31, 2013 3:47 PM
i may attend this, sounds like it could be fun!
Tuesday, February 26, 2013 4:33 PM
Only a few days left to reserve your hotel room at the group rate for the Southeast GM Tuner's meet(All makes and models welcome!)
They WILL NOT charge till you check in, and it only takes 10 minutes at the most.

Hotel info;
Comfort Suites 96 Walker Street, Gadsden, AL
(256) 538-5770

Normal nightly rates is $86 a night, our rate is $68 a night.
This rate IS ONLY GOOD THROUGH FEBRUARY.
Just tell them you are with the GM meet and they will do the rest,
You need a Credit/Debit card to reserve it, BUT THEY WILL NOT CHARGE the card till you get there, as long as you cancel 24 hours in advance you wont be charged.

Wednesday, February 27, 2013 7:39 PM
this would be so fun...long drive from south TX though..are you Austin guys leaving that Friday morning or Thursday afternoon/night?

04 Cav. 2dr. 5spd. My DD. 'Nuff said.
Thursday, February 28, 2013 8:02 PM
Friday morning, couple sa guys staying at my house the night before to help shorten the drive

Saturday, March 02, 2013 7:13 AM
im in the middle of getting a few new parts put in that should make me noticably faster, before i even have my cams/springs/meth installed. if I can get a decent tune by then on my new mods perhaps id tag along.
we'll see, but that will be a fun trip...wish we had more TX meets where people were actually fully enthusiastic about actually doing stuff..at least here in SA we dont.

Sunday, March 03, 2013 6:25 PM
You are going to lsb right

Modding my j since I found the org
Sunday, March 03, 2013 6:49 PM
alejandro davila wrote:You are going to lsb right

me? the only event im planning on right now is the cupcake meet here in SA this month.
beyond that, have no other plans as im really centering my attention on getting my car properly tuned/setup so its actually raceable for the first time ever in over a year now...if im going to go to an event at a track, it needs to be race worthy

Monday, March 04, 2013 6:56 AM
seems like bash would be a good place to get it tuned..

Monday, March 04, 2013 7:17 AM
^^^^^^^^ what he said :-)

Modding my j since I found the org
Monday, March 04, 2013 6:51 PM
perhaps. i just didnt really think anyone would wanna spend a few hours tuning when they are doing shows and racing. but if someone were able to schedule a few datalogging sessions with Vince or something and help me get it dialed in better, Id be greatful and i should have a few of my new mods within the week all ready to go, maybe 2 max. either way we'll see, would be neat to just see some fellow j's and balts running again and just having fun!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search