Some misc stuff for sale - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Some misc stuff for sale
Friday, September 06, 2013 9:16 AM

I have a set of 650cc injectors for a ld6, precision engineering, all 4 tested and working well, comes with injector harness
150 bucks, obo

I have a set of 3 autometer lunar series guages, vac/boost, oil pressure and narrowband 02, I found these in the attic, tested the lighting and they all work. Looking at 100 shipped obo
Basically 30 a piece 10 for shipping would like to keep them together

Next is a remote Aeromotive adjustable fuel pressure regulator, don't know a lot about it.
80 bucks or best offer

Last is a stock front cobalt LNF intercooler, I bought it to put on a cavalier and its too short and doesn't clear the core support
100 obo

Will work on the prices but need this stuff gone, it's just taking up space

Re: Some misc stuff for sale
Friday, September 06, 2013 10:03 AM
How much for the play sand?
Friday, September 06, 2013 12:06 PM
3.00, shipping would be a another story though lol
Saturday, September 07, 2013 5:28 PM
bump for offers lil, need to get rid of this stuff, make me an offer
Monday, September 09, 2013 8:28 AM
by remote (vs bolting to the fuel rail) does that FPR simply mount on the frame somewhere then you just run that braided line to the shrader valve on the fuel line?

04 Cav. 2dr. 5spd. My DD. 'Nuff said.
Monday, September 09, 2013 9:14 AM
Yeap, you mount it wherever you want, then attach one end to the rail, and the other to a fuel line.
Here is how it was setup
Granted its a ld9. Ut it will work. One the less, the same way

On a ld9 the regulator goes on the left side of the rail as opposed to the right like an Eco

So basically you would drill and tap where the regulator goes on the stock fuel rail, attach this, and then attach the the fuel line to it

Fuel line------------>{regulator}-----------------{fuel rail. }--------------return line
Tuesday, September 10, 2013 6:47 PM
So the 04 fuel rail is sort of different than the other ecotec fuel rails I guess. But would I really benefit from an AFPR on my set up? I have the factory FPR sitting in a hole that's just bolted down by a single bolt. Not really a 'tap-able' location for the feed line. And the return line just goes out from the FPR with the vacuum line T'd off from the intake manifold.

Your pic is tiny but I think I see how it goes...although it almost appears as if you return line is going into your turbo piping to the intercooler haha...
I have an LSJ and an 02 ecotec fuel rail (I think) sitting around and could swap them. But Im not sure if they'd bolt in with clearance issues for the injectors to the LSJ any differently than my 04 eco fuel rail. But with a fuel pressure gauge and an adjustable regulator, I think it might make things easier for a tuner as well.

Wednesday, September 11, 2013 11:19 AM
You just tap the 04 rail where the current regulator is, look at builtnboosteds build, Vincent Morris is his name, it shows where you tap the rail. Just an idea
Wednesday, September 11, 2013 11:51 AM
i searched and even tried viewing his posts but im not seeing his build thread, do you have a link? his profile only shows the last 5 in each category.
whats the bottom number you'd take for it shipped to 78260, just to get rid of it? I dont NEED it but its one of those things that'll sit until i get around to actually installing it lol (like half a dozen other nice upgrades I havent done in a year that are sitting in my kitchen pantry lol).

Wednesday, September 11, 2013 6:32 PM
Here is a pic I found typing vink70 cavalier on google, then zoomed
You can see where the old regulator was and where it's tapped now, I'm not sure where he has his regulator by looking at the pics

Wednesday, September 11, 2013 7:41 PM
god that's such a beautiful car... O.o

Wednesday, September 11, 2013 8:46 PM
It really is. Btw all jbody eco fuel rails are the same from 03-05. The 02 rail is different and uses the shorter injectors. Then, the cobalt fuel rail also uses the shorter injectors but is returnless.

"In Oldskool we trust"
Wednesday, September 11, 2013 9:38 PM
yeah Ill buy a spare and tap that. No need to molest the factory one incase I ever need to go back.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search