Next Oklahoma meet is...... - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Next Oklahoma meet is......
Tuesday, April 19, 2005 7:44 AM
I have no idea. Anybody got any ideas? I was hoping to goto the Texas meet but on May 14th I'm graduating so no go. Been awhile since I've gotten online so I probably missed something. We moved and don't have internet at home so I'm stuck checking up on things at school when I can. Someone come up with an idea and lets get the ball rolling.

Premium as of January 25, 2005. Support the Org.

Re: Next Oklahoma meet is......
Tuesday, April 19, 2005 1:41 PM
yall can meet up w/us for HIN. check the post. ill keep an eye on when yall meet and i might try to roll out there again.

Tuesday, April 19, 2005 2:00 PM
i want to have some kind of meeting see how i keep missing all the others because of lack of internet access. but now i have access back on full time so i can keep up with thingsup with something i will post but if anyone else has any ideas than let me know cause i am definetley going to make this one. if i can come
Tuesday, April 19, 2005 2:06 PM
sam you coming down for the may meet?

Wednesday, April 20, 2005 9:58 AM
where is that going to be? or are you talking about HIN? if so than i won't be able to make it to that. but if it is somthing that is here in OK than i can most likely make it there depending on the day and time.
Wednesday, April 20, 2005 11:14 AM
alot of people are off on the weekends, me i'm always on 39th on saturdays, maybe get a meet together then? if not then maybe at thunder valley sunday? not sure when but i would like some kind of weekend meet. (more to do)

racing a ford is like racing a fat kid.
Wednesday, April 20, 2005 11:31 AM
hey that is cool with me too. i am off on the weekends and during the week i get off at 4:00 so i am pretty much free whenever on most days. i usually go to 39th. i may roll through a few times and than leave to my friends house that is on 39th and macarthur so that would be cool with me.
Wednesday, April 20, 2005 11:39 AM
is your cavy have the kit on with some primer, original color of the car a metalic blue?

Wednesday, April 20, 2005 11:45 AM
yeah that is my STILL PRIMERED cav. money is just scarce but last weekened me and my friend primered most of it light gray but the hood is still the same color because i am replacing it. and there is still a few more things i need to fix on it before i get it painted. but its coming along.
Wednesday, April 20, 2005 12:11 PM
it also has a spoiler right? i think i've seen it, me i have a red cavy with a primered hood

Wednesday, April 20, 2005 12:23 PM
yeah that is me with the T2 spoiler. i think i remember seeing your car but i am not sure. yeah i had like 2 colors primers and the original color on it. i finally am about to have just one color. next after paint hopefully some rims.

Friday, April 22, 2005 12:59 PM
hey i won't be abl to get on the net this weekend but i will most likely be on 39th this saturday. the car is all primer gray and i will most likley be in the automax are posted up on the side so if any of you all see me just stop by and holla.
Friday, April 22, 2005 3:28 PM
the meet on may 14th is on the weekend so you should try to come. we just topped 40 j's listed to come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wednesday, April 27, 2005 3:51 AM
Any other oklahoma j's going down to the cook out may 14th. it would be cool to have someone to follow down there, but if not i will probaly just try to meet up with the dallas j's.
Wednesday, April 27, 2005 7:47 AM
If it wasn't for me graduating on that day I'd be there. I should be able to attend any meets set in June or July though.

Premium as of January 25, 2005. Support the Org.
Wednesday, April 27, 2005 8:15 AM
Anyone else??
Wednesday, April 27, 2005 9:46 AM
sorry, i can't make that. it is hard for me to do much traveling right now.
Wednesday, April 27, 2005 8:28 PM
so when and where are yall tryin to meet at?
Wednesday, April 27, 2005 8:29 PM
bye the way i got my 17"s put on!
Thursday, April 28, 2005 6:47 AM
i'm not sure. i would have requested my house because we have a big field right behind and i could have done some grilling or something but we decided to move. so i am not sure. other suggestions are a small 39th expressway meet. or someplace like a pool hall or a place to eat or whatever.
Thursday, April 28, 2005 7:53 PM
soundz good to me...let me know when you guyz got a date and a place and ill see if i can make it or not..preferebly for me on a weekend or somethin cuz i work everyday on weekdayz.

Sunday, May 08, 2005 6:57 PM
you guyz gonna have a meet or what?
Monday, May 09, 2005 11:05 AM
okay i am just going to post a place and time and hopefully i will see you all there. lets say this saturday, 39th expressway around 9:30. we can meet there and if something else pops up go from there. regardless of weather we do a actual meet or not i will still be there so feel free to holla at me. its a 98 gray primered cavi,(except the hood).
Tuesday, May 10, 2005 8:11 PM
soundz cool..ill try to make it..ya i have a 1st gen sunbird convert. w/17"wirez heres my number if u wanna get n touch (405)210 8061
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search