Anyone know David Harvey (A 15)???? - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Anyone know David Harvey (A 15)????
Tuesday, September 13, 2005 11:17 AM
I didn't want to come on here, but this is getting ridiculous....he owes me a refund via PayPal from something I tried to purchase at the beginning of August. I am getting fed up with waiting and will be filing a claim as the 45 day period is approaching. If anyone who knows him would be so kind to let him know, i'd greatly appreciate it, thanks.

Re: Anyone know David Harvey (A 15)????
Tuesday, September 13, 2005 6:17 PM
Yeah you might be able to catch him on aol. He is a good guy and might have gotten deployed. Havent really heard anything since HIN in august.
Tuesday, September 13, 2005 7:21 PM
Would anyone have his cell phone with him if he did get deployed?

Tuesday, September 13, 2005 7:46 PM
I thought i had it but i couldnt find it. Sorry bro i know it aint my business but what is this about?
Tuesday, September 13, 2005 8:47 PM
Oh, i've got his number....that's not a problem, i've done my "research". Just didn't know if anyone (family, girlfriend, ect) would answer if he's gone.
I bought his Toyota tails off him and didn't hear anything for 2 weeks and I finally emailed him asking whats up and he said that he'd have to refund my money, but never did.
I'd just like to clear it up before the 45 days are up because i'm filing a claim regardless to cover to my ass.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005 9:32 PM
I guess you should just to be safe but i know him he is a good guy things will work out. I know thats not saying much but if he says he will refund you then he will he is not one to do something like this.
Wednesday, September 14, 2005 1:01 PM
Isnt he in the army or something? maybe he is in services or something.

Wednesday, September 14, 2005 3:06 PM
David Harvey wrote:Sorry about all of this. I'm gonna send you back your money. My car got flooded out and the insurance has posession of it now. I've been without internet for the last week or so.

Sorry about all of this. I'll get you the money back asap.

This was the last thing I heard from him....no mention of being called up or anything.

Wednesday, September 14, 2005 3:09 PM
??? he told us on the SA-JBO that he would be movin down here..but nothin he never even 're-registerd' on our site

-Ozzie
SA-JBO Admin

Doin it Texas Style...
Monday, April 03, 2006 8:40 AM
Is this douche still alive?

Monday, April 03, 2006 8:52 AM
still nothing its a good chance that he got deployed??? Is this still having to do with the tails?

Tuesday, April 04, 2006 2:19 PM
Yeah, I remembered about it yesterday and got angry lol I figured he'd be back by now.

Oh well.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006 7:00 PM
yea he got deploted

*************Yea i spell liek wrong get over it*****************
** If i write in caps its cause im @ work and i can only write in caps cause the keyboard is a retarded CAPS only keyboard.**
Tuesday, April 04, 2006 7:33 PM
if i or anyone hears from him i will let him know immediately i will even drive down to weatherford to pick up whats rightfully yours
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search