paul turbo - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
paul turbo
Saturday, November 12, 2005 4:57 PM
hey paul i was wondering if u got your turbo installed allready.it's me james i used to work with u hey write back.

Re: paul turbo
Saturday, November 12, 2005 11:07 PM
wuz up havent herd from u in a while whats been up n-e-ways not yet its here in my room should be getting it installed in early january after the holidays gotta get the parents and other people a present

Sunday, November 13, 2005 4:37 PM
hey i still have my cav it was fixed up i had the type-j body kit it cost me 1,000 dollars.but sum ahters @!#$ it really bad.they broke my my windshield,my driver door window busted out,they kicked in my door. it was really bad they broke my kit all into peice's.i don't know if u rember i had my white rims,they @!#$ them up to,they sprayed painted them.so rite now i have nothing on my car,it's bone stock.i wanted to know where did u get your turbo at,nad where did u get your kit at,and who installed it for you.who do u kick it with other j-body's or what,do u do on the weekends.
Sunday, November 13, 2005 4:53 PM
was that you out there at bucks last night were you with a group of people near lubys behind the bank? If so then did you see 2 red cavys roll up that was me and robert. We are just about always out there on sat nights not be a stranger and come and say hi.
Sunday, November 13, 2005 9:38 PM
ptv177 wrote:wuz up havent herd from u in a while whats been up n-e-ways not yet its here in my room should be getting it installed in early january after the holidays gotta get the parents and other people a present

hell yea that's good to hear paul...can't wait to hear that sucker...
DAMN i forget how sick you sig came out - lol looks like i'll have to change it up since u got ur pattern off the side

www.teamexoticimage.com / myspace.com/02on19s

Sunday, November 13, 2005 11:08 PM
white99cav wrote:hey i still have my cav it was fixed up i had the type-j body kit it cost me 1,000 dollars.but sum ahters @!#$ it really bad.they broke my my windshield,my driver door window busted out,they kicked in my door. it was really bad they broke my kit all into peice's.i don't know if u rember i had my white rims,they @!#$ them up to,they sprayed painted them.so rite now i have nothing on my car,it's bone stock.i wanted to know where did u get your turbo at,nad where did u get your kit at,and who installed it for you.who do u kick it with other j-body's or what,do u do on the weekends.

just give me a shout and ill answer all your questions and if u want u can come up to the new walmart on beach street and ask for me my # is 817-707-6268

02on19s--- thats cool and how did u know i removed my stripes n-e-ways thanks for the sigs and tell summit cavy that im very close to catching up to his car

Monday, November 14, 2005 1:41 PM
hey paul what time u work all this week,i give u a call
Monday, November 14, 2005 5:01 PM
2-11everyday except wednesday and thursday im off

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search