Monday Nite Meet Tonite? - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Monday Nite Meet Tonite?
Monday, November 28, 2005 1:05 PM
Hey everybody.. I was just wondering if anybody has ever heard about this or has gone looks pretty good. It's off of I-30 & Broadway behind the Denny's in Garland. I was thinking of goin since it's close to me but i have to work late tonite. I found the meet info on http://dfwcc.com/ and these are some pics of the meet.
http://www.ricekiller.com/11_07_05.html

There's also a meet on Tuesday nites @ Wal-mart on coit rd and 190. all info is on dfwcc.com. hope to see ya'll there

Re: Monday Nite Meet Tonite?
Monday, November 28, 2005 1:14 PM
I'm there every monday night usually after work.

95 Cobra
Check out my site
Monday, November 28, 2005 1:17 PM
Btw everybody feel free to join up and post there. It is a local site more or less. I'm good friends with the guy who runs the site and it is a cool group of people who post there.

Here is the thread for this weeks meet.
http://www.ricekiller.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1156

95 Cobra
Check out my site
Monday, November 28, 2005 1:27 PM
whos goin tonite i may be out there be not till late around 10:30pm
Monday, November 28, 2005 1:40 PM
Erica wrote:whos goin tonite i may be out there be not till late around 10:30pm

I usually don't make it till after 10:15 or so cus I work till 10. I won't be in my car tonight thou it is at home. I'm doing some work on it right now.

95 Cobra
Check out my site
Monday, November 28, 2005 4:35 PM
Hey can I meet up there?

please..................................

Monday, November 28, 2005 4:44 PM
Monday, November 28, 2005 4:59 PM
Everybody is welcome.

95 Cobra
Check out my site
Monday, November 28, 2005 5:07 PM
i thougth about going to that meet before but then i realized i would use over half a tank of gas. got to love the V8.

-----

Monday, November 28, 2005 5:35 PM
Vash1275 wrote:i thougth about going to that meet before but then i realized i would use over half a tank of gas. got to love the V8.

You wouldn't be the only classic to show up either.. There are usually a few older vettes, trucks, 57 chevy, and a slammed caddy.

There are people who are coming as far away to from Ennis EVERY WEEK. 2 weeks ago there was a group that came from Okalahoma!

95 Cobra
Check out my site
Re: Monday Nite Meet Tonite? (DFW)
Monday, November 28, 2005 5:43 PM
from what i see it look like a fun time lots of cars but i wonder do they race afterwards and if so where ...... i wanna race. . and everybody's welcome the more the merrier.

Monday, November 28, 2005 5:50 PM
come on j's this is our time to make show them what we got. who with me if not we can get a slurpy at 7-eleven .
Monday, November 28, 2005 11:06 PM
Erica wrote:from what i see it look like a fun time lots of cars but i wonder do they race afterwards and if so where ...... i wanna race. . and everybody's welcome the more the merrier.

There is no racing or any stupid BS at the meet, Police are at the event often and know we are there (they allow us to be there and do not hassle us). Some might go to "mexico" afterwards and race. But I'm talking big dogs not anything a jbody could hang with. (at least not any in Texas that I know of)

Video of tonight’s runs are in the making . Race between a low 6 second IROC Camaro street car vs. a C5 vette with H/C spray. I won't ruin the ending thou it will be a ricekiller.com exclusive so be sure to sign up there if you want to get a look at it.

95 Cobra
Check out my site
Tuesday, November 29, 2005 12:31 PM
Short video from last night. A few more are in the making.
http://www.ricekiller.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1168

95 Cobra
Check out my site
Tuesday, November 29, 2005 2:40 PM
man Now I really want to go up there. People would really be flipped out by my car.

Friday, December 02, 2005 6:42 PM
i was just wondering who all went out to the meet and how was it. i will try to go next time whos goin maybe we can meet up and roll in together. let me know.
Friday, December 02, 2005 7:00 PM
Ecoclean wrote:man Now I really want to go up there. People would really be flipped out by my car.

Yah its shame your kind of far away. Cool of you to sign up over on RKC btw.

95 Cobra
Check out my site
Saturday, December 03, 2005 4:40 PM
no problem

Tuesday, December 27, 2005 12:51 PM
hey i was wondering who has been goin to these meets. i haven't had a chance to go since i work in the mall and had to work really late hours lately. i had a chance to swing by last nite meet and man was it huge i mean f***n huge i wanted to stop but i saw all the cars were in there own groups and didn't see any jbodies to park next to. so wanted to know were do ya'll park so next time i know were to go.
Tuesday, December 27, 2005 12:57 PM
Yah the turnout was huge last night.

95 Cobra
Check out my site
Sunday, January 01, 2006 1:37 PM
just wanna who going. see if ya'll wanna roll in together

Tuesday, January 03, 2006 9:38 AM
When is the meet???

Tuesday, January 03, 2006 10:47 AM
Duh.... monday nights!!!!

Tuesday, January 03, 2006 3:41 PM
sounds kool thanks for telling us ...............................
Wednesday, January 04, 2006 5:57 AM
Amanda you wanna go up there with me, lets go and meet new faces, Im tired of looking at old people ** Cough** JD!!! jk

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search