custom sunfire $2000 - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
custom sunfire $2000
Friday, December 30, 2005 7:54 PM
hey everyone, i dont have time anymore for my sunfire so it has to go to someone that is willing to finish it and make it a show quality car. The body work is 90% complete. The only thing left is the taillights which i am putting back to stock looking lights or was planning on molding some saturn ion tails.

Heres the list of mods to my car so far.

Full dvd 7.2" TFT screen molded in dash, jvc cd/mp3 player 2005 model, b&m shiftplus, molded body kit, AEM cold air intake, obx header, Red underbody neons, upper and lower motor mounts, power pulley, carbon fiber hood with molded eyelids, m3 blinker mirrors, triple guage pod, air/fuel gauge, water temp guage, 5 1/4 infinity kappa component set in doors, 6 x 9s sony in rear, 16" gunmetal primax rims, toyo tires, drilled slotted rotors, new alternator, new battery, exhaust, shaved spoiler, Power moonroof, remote start, keyless entry. Also stock hood will come.

I just need someone with more time on there hands than me and is willing to finish the car off. The car is showing a check engine code but i will have it read this week by my friend. Car hasnt been driven in OVER A YEAR.

I just need the car out of my garage now. Im starting my own business and dont have time to finish.

I have alot of $$$$ into this thing and hate to sell it but its time to move on.

SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY

$2000 CASH

Please send me a message or call me at 214-432-0757

http://ironhorsesafety.com/gallery/new-body-work

Re: custom sunfire $2000
Friday, December 30, 2005 7:56 PM
car is a 2.2, auto, 75k original miles, 1998, cold ac also.
Friday, December 30, 2005 8:03 PM
That suck's that you have to sell your car Josh. I've seen the work in person and can say the car is worth more than what he's letting it go for. Dude if I had the cash I'd buy it myself. Congrat's on who ever get's this car.

Friday, December 30, 2005 8:27 PM
Hey John,

Yeah i really hate to sell it too, but its time to move on with my life. I have two side companies that i need to start pretty soon so i can make alot more $$$ each month. Whoever buys to finish will love it very much.

thanks john for saying that about my car.
Saturday, December 31, 2005 4:49 AM
Welcome.

Saturday, December 31, 2005 8:16 AM
would u be willing to sell me some of your parts like the rims ill trade u for my 17 inch rims plus some little extra cash if so call me at 817-707-6268

Saturday, December 31, 2005 12:19 PM
how much for the B&M
Saturday, December 31, 2005 4:51 PM
hey not sure if i want to sell the parts yet, i would really just like to sell the whole car.
Sunday, January 01, 2006 12:53 AM
Don't sell the parts off it cus when you change your mind in a week your going to need them.

95 Cobra
Check out my site
Sunday, January 01, 2006 6:07 PM
Car will be going on EBAY in a few weeks.
Sunday, January 01, 2006 6:08 PM
sell me the b&m how much?

Sunday, January 01, 2006 7:25 PM
where is he located?

FACT : Statistics show that you are more likely to to be hit by lightning than to die street racing.
FACT : It is our American RIGHT to own a GUN but not to drive a car.
"Those who would sacrifice freedom for saftey deserves neither Freedom nor safety!" - Benjamin Franklin
"The real destroyer of liberties is he who spreads among them bounties, donations and benefits." -- Plutarch
Sunday, January 01, 2006 7:26 PM
mckinny just north of dallas

Sunday, January 01, 2006 7:58 PM
yeah its located in allen, texas. 20 minutes north of dallas.
Sunday, January 01, 2006 7:59 PM
R3D05LsSport wrote:sell me the b&m how much?

not parting out the car, sorry.
Monday, January 02, 2006 7:44 AM
yeah car might be sold, got a guy from austin coming to look at it.
Monday, January 02, 2006 9:10 AM
good luck on it

Tuesday, January 03, 2006 10:57 AM
Tuesday, January 03, 2006 11:22 AM
and where have you been hiding?

Tuesday, January 03, 2006 11:29 AM
I ran out of posts so I am back now. I also had some tipe of vacations so that's why I haven't been around much. I need to go Premium.

**!Check it out!**

http://www.freeforumworld.com/forums/?mforum=tbw
http://www.teamblackwidow.tk
http://www.freeforumworld.com/forums/?mforum=tbw
http://www.teamblackwidow.tk
Tuesday, January 03, 2006 11:47 AM

thats alot of pics of my car, i do have more when i first the body work and everything.

Tuesday, January 03, 2006 11:48 AM
theres a goodyear tire store that closed down in irving off beltline near the mall for sale. it has 2/3 big bays. theres a hawk elect next door so you could get some of there business since they have audio and you'd have aftermarket!!

you should get josh's car or the other one i posted about they are both good buys. josh has put alot of work into it and would prolly enjoy seeing it be bought by an org'er vs some punk kid that would ruin all his hard work!

Tuesday, January 03, 2006 11:48 AM
Tuesday, January 03, 2006 11:49 AM
Yellow Rimed One wrote:theres a goodyear tire store that closed down in irving off beltline near the mall for sale. it has 2/3 big bays. theres a hawk elect next door so you could get some of there business since they have audio and you'd have aftermarket!!

you should get josh's car or the other one i posted about they are both good buys. josh has put alot of work into it and would prolly enjoy seeing it be bought by an org'er vs some punk kid that would ruin all his hard work!

thanks for posting that William.
Tuesday, January 03, 2006 4:40 PM
Which is the most current pic that shows how the car is right now. I'm looking for a project car to start or finish off depending how much work it needs and as long as it runs i might be interested.

--------------------------------------------------------
2006 Yellow SS/SC Cobalt w/G85 package and Recaro Seats.
--------------------------------------------------------
*MOD LIST*
AEM Cold Air
Black Halo Projectors
GM Perfomance Cat-back Exhaust (Sport)
Many Many more to come!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search