OFFICIAL Oklahoma cruise to GM Lonestar Bash 2/28/2009 - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
OFFICIAL Oklahoma cruise to GM Lonestar Bash 2/28/2009
Monday, February 09, 2009 11:01 PM

Reposted this from css.net, I probably won't check this thread often so if you want to cruise with the OK group please let me know on that forum!

Here it is for all the Oklahoma people. The plan is to meet up in the Norman area at 5:30AM, yes, AM. We are meeting up this early in order to join the DFW folks on their cruise down to Ennis. Total driving time will be around 3.5 hours, not too bad, especially when heading to the best track in Texas. My original plan was to drive back to Oklahoma the same day, but if there is enough interest in spending the night somewhere, I am willing to let a few people stay over at my family's house in DFW.

As far as food goes, bring something to snack on in the car and make sure you eat before you arrive in the AM! We won't have any more chances to eat until we get to Ennis, unless we wanted to meet earlier for breakfast, but I think we need as much sleep as possible.

Here are the official Lone Star Bash details:
http://www.cobaltss.net/forums/showthread.php?t=145872

Here are the plans for the Oklahoma group.

2/28/09, 5:30AM, meet at Marc Heitz Chevrolet in Norman, located at Linsday and I-35

5:45AM-6:00AM, begin cruise to DFW, If you aren't there by 5:45, you will most likely get left behind!

8:00AM, meet up with DFW crew at the AMC Grand Movie Theatre on I-35.

8:15AM, cruise to Ennis

9:15AM, arrive in Ennis

9:15AM - 5PM, party at Ennis

5:30PM, leave Ennis and cruise back to Oklahoma, or DFW to spend the night if necessary.

I'm going to send this post out to every member registered in Oklahoma so hopefully we can get a good group to go. This is by far the best meet of the year, hope to see a lot of people there.

Let's start the list of who can go, my phone number is listed if you have any questions/concerns. Also if you need a place to stay, please let me know asap.

updated list! (from css)

1. Hockeyman (Blake) 469-387-3329
2. EXsoccer1921
3. zacharyd
4. jerrodmann (maybe)
5. BCM
6. bsbllscnd970
7. MBMCustoms
8. ionredline0260
9. LizGyrl
10. redcomet303

I will be sending out reminders a day or two before to everyone on the list.

Re: OFFICIAL Oklahoma cruise to GM Lonestar Bash 2/28/2009
Tuesday, February 10, 2009 5:04 AM
glad to see you guys still coming out. gonna be great! hope all of you have a safe trip out here to tx and hope yall enjoy the show!

I NEED a 97-99 LD9 engine harness for an auto.PM if u hav info.!!
Saturday, February 14, 2009 9:04 AM
any of ya'll looking to get some secret cams with powdercoated cam carriers? Lifters included

GMR has got nothing on this
Saturday, February 14, 2009 9:53 AM
tell me again WHY your getting new carriers ?>

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search