Motor mount bracket - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Motor mount bracket
Tuesday, February 10, 2009 7:51 AM
OK so I need a bracket on the front of my head on a 96 2.2 OHV. It is the only thing keeping me from getting my beloved J back on the road. I thought I was on the right path and was excited when I found this piece at work:

Well come to find out this is not what I need. The piece that I need is this one:

I can't find any through work and I dont have enough time off to go to any salvage yards. The one I did manage to get to said I couldn't have it because it was on a running motor that they wanted to sell as a whole. My question to you guys is what all years is the available off of a J, so that I know how broad of a spectrum to search. I figure the older models (i.e. a 94) would work but I dont know if the 2200s had the same bracket since I know their tensioner is in a different location. Any help is greatly appreciated, I miss my car I have forgotten how it sounds.

O and if any of you live in the East Texas area and want a job at Oreilly's in Marshall, we are def hiring. We currently only have 4 counter people lol. Thanks again.

Re: Motor mount bracket
Sunday, February 15, 2009 5:33 AM
have you checked ebay?
Re: Motor mount bracket
Sunday, February 15, 2009 6:25 AM
just go to a wrecker there cheap you can even get one off a fawked motor

JBO since July 30, 2001
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search