ATTN: Tyler - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
ATTN: Tyler
Monday, November 16, 2009 6:06 PM
hey if anybody can get hold of tyler let me know. I would really like to get to his car this weekend cause I am off I I was thinking of going up to Dallas. I need to take some rims up to dallas and an engine that I need to Fort Hood. so if yall hear from him or you know his house number let me know. I know he has the car at his parents house. but let me know if anybody can help get hold of tyler.

Thanks
Ben

Re: ATTN: Tyler
Tuesday, November 17, 2009 11:09 PM
hey if your coming up to dallas let me know and you can take those eagle rods back with ya

13.520 @ 98mph! 220whp 234tq
Wednesday, November 18, 2009 12:42 PM
02cavcruzin wrote:hey if your coming up to dallas let me know and you can take those eagle rods back with ya

you get hold of tyler so I can pick up his car and I will buy those rods from ya lol

Wednesday, November 18, 2009 1:49 PM
good luck getting ahold of him its impossable lol

Wednesday, November 18, 2009 7:05 PM
i sent him a message on myspace

13.520 @ 98mph! 220whp 234tq
Tuesday, November 24, 2009 5:30 AM
TYLER TYLER TYLER TYLER TYLER TYLER TYLER TYLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

any woird from him guys?

Tuesday, November 24, 2009 11:00 AM
go to gmscf.com hes on there everyday, and last I heard someone hit the cavalier when he had it parked on the street.

Tuesday, November 24, 2009 11:31 AM
yea I know he is on there and I have been talking to him on there and he had sent me the pics on the damage but last I heard he was waiting on the insurance claim. haven't heard from him in awhile

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search