LSB host hotel info + updates - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
LSB host hotel info + updates
Monday, January 18, 2010 4:21 PM
OK guys, just got back from Sealy TX today. Worked some things out with Hennessey motorsports as well as finalized our host hotel.

First of all this years host hotel will be Best Western in Sealy, about 10 minutes from the event.
Price : 69.99 for 2 adults - 79.99 for 4 adults
please mention that you are with LoneStarBash in order to get this rate, if you have any problem at all ask to speak to a manager or let me know ASAP so that the issue can be resolved, we all know how hotels can be at times.
Reservation info can be found here
http://book.bestwestern.com/bestwestern/productInfo.do?propertyCode=44401&suppressSSLPopup=true&disablenav=true¬Affiliate=false&showPropertyLink=true&sob=C44

Please keep in mind that it does not cost anything to RESERVE your room, so you need to get your rooms as soon as you can. If you wait too long they may be booked and you might end up staying alone at another place.
This place was chosen for several reasons,besides price, Best western had the most "lowered car friendly" parking in the area. Privacy fence all around most of property so that our cars are not an "advertisement" at night , enough parking to support all our cars, and exterior room doors so that you can get to your vehicles quicker and easier.
They also have a nice lounge inside with a bar and pool tables so we have more room to hang out in,and of course WiFi internet in all rooms.

Now on to more bash news.
Hennessey Motorsports will most likely be doing shop tours for show entries in the afternoon. So if youd like to take a tour inside and see what special projects they have going on you may get your chance.

More good news !
This concerns LSB 2011 , which will be our 5th year anniversary
Hennessey has just purchased a large lot of land right beside the 1/4 mile track and are currently building their own private ROAD COURSE ! What this means is that if this years event is successful enough we can hold it in Sealy again next year and be able to use the 1/4 mile AND road course !
So we all need to come out and show them just how dedicated we are!
See you in Sealy !!!!

Re: LSB host hotel info + updates
Monday, January 18, 2010 4:49 PM
OH snap! you said road course and made me happy in tha pants. Hmm might have to call my buddy at hennesey and get the scoop. Its looking like I'll be home in time for this.
Re: LSB host hotel info + updates
Monday, January 18, 2010 10:24 PM
sounds good damn thats alot of driving but its cool. june 1st we are going to asylum in tulsa oklahoma for the scion event to.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search