Lambo door kit... - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Lambo door kit...
Sunday, February 07, 2010 8:20 PM
Anybody know where I can get a kit for 02 chevy cavy....or selling any let me know

Re: Lambo door kit...
Monday, March 22, 2010 7:43 AM
bodykits.com

98 2dr 2200 5spd
Sunday, April 04, 2010 3:43 PM
I got a bolt on VDI Kit!
It came off my 98 Cavi. Got Brand new Struts. $375!
Thursday, April 15, 2010 2:15 AM
I've got a kit, not sure what company its from, but the passanger side needs a new shock and its a bit rusted.

$100 and it's yours.

I'm not going anywhere just yet

R.I.P. Jimmy "the Rev" Sullivan '81-'09
Saturday, April 24, 2010 1:58 PM
I have a kit....MMSs

"Hondas are like tampons, every pussy has one!!!"
Wednesday, May 05, 2010 9:15 PM
anybody know where i can get a 4dr lambo kit?

2010 Lonestar Bash 2nd place J-Body Street Class
Wednesday, May 05, 2010 9:16 PM
PM me

"Hondas are like tampons, every pussy has one!!!"
Wednesday, May 05, 2010 9:27 PM
Lambo's=Eww

Wednesday, May 05, 2010 10:21 PM
David Ortlieb wrote:PM me

im needing a kit for all four doors to go lambo.

2010 Lonestar Bash 2nd place J-Body Street Class
Friday, June 18, 2010 8:37 PM
you still have that lambo kit for a 100 bucks?
Friday, June 18, 2010 8:43 PM
i have one for 200

Saturday, June 19, 2010 12:40 PM
i have a set for 140 but u need to get a shock because one went bad and i never replaced it u can get them pretty cheap

Saturday, June 19, 2010 6:15 PM
200 is it complete
Tuesday, June 22, 2010 1:11 PM
$200 is good if complete. Mine is $375 complete bolt on kit. 2 brand new shocks and 1 used one.
Wednesday, June 23, 2010 7:12 PM
I saw a cavalier with lambos on it the other day and yeah it didnt look good, but no disrespect to others if you have them or want them I am just goin to go a diffrent route.

Thursday, June 24, 2010 1:10 PM
LoL so you are changing your mind?
Thursday, July 01, 2010 7:59 AM
jtautostyle.com and they have a lifetime warrenty on them so if they start not wanting to stay up or whatever then they fix it

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier LS Sport Coupe
1964 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray

*Gone But Not Forgotten*
2004 Chevrolet Cavalier LS Sport Coupe
2001 Chevrolet Cavalier Z24 Coupe
1972 Chevrolet Camaro
Tuesday, November 30, 2010 7:42 AM
how hard are lambos to install?? any real direct bolt on know modifications needed kits for a 2003 cavalier ls sport 2dr??? i have alwasy wanted lambos. so if anyone has some pm me thank you,.
Wednesday, December 15, 2010 1:35 AM
matt lyle wrote:how hard are lambos to install?? any real direct bolt on know modifications needed kits for a 2003 cavalier ls sport 2dr??? i have alwasy wanted lambos. so if anyone has some pm me thank you,.

If there a direct bolt on, then there just that a direct bolt on. All you have to do is remove the door, remove old hinges, bang down the little metal flap that sticks out there, and bolt the finges to the car. Have someone hold ur door, and put the bolts through the new hinges and tighten. This will require you to remove the entire front clip of ur car (hood, fenders, headlights), and you will need to extend all the wires on the door. Now, I have had them, there a PITA for a DD. I like them, but Ill NEVER go back to them. Just make sure you spend the time on adjusting them 100% perfectly. If not you will bang your door on the latch everytime u close it. And they will require adjustment every few months or so. Goodluck. They do look decent if done right, but are a pain on a DD.

Friday, December 17, 2010 7:38 PM
remove whole front clip? are u kidding? u leave door on car....remove fender and the bolt on hindge....shave inner fender....reinstall fender....done!
Saturday, December 18, 2010 11:23 AM
I still have my VDI set on my car that I have for sale. I've learned when putting them on, don't buy cheap kits. I wasted $300 on a cheap kit and could never get it to seal or shut properly. I've had my VDI kit for several years now and use it as a DD now and haven't had any issues with them. Haven't even had to adjust them like a lot of people say you have to. The biggest problem with lambos is if you have anybody ride w/ you, you ha ve to show them how to shut the doors or you'll have a banged up door.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010 10:45 AM
Mike wrote:Lambo's=Eww

agreed...............

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search