I will be in Dallas - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
I will be in Dallas
Tuesday, February 02, 2010 7:30 AM
hey I will be in Dallas at the GM Training Facility gettting trained on the new diesel engines that gm is coming out with. I will be up there the 18th and 19th it's a thursday and a friday. so I hope to meet some of yall. propably be taking the HHR. That way you can give me my front lip you owe me ramon. and I know I need to meet gabe as well. hope to see yall around.

Re: I will be in Dallas
Saturday, February 13, 2010 7:50 AM
so does dallas do anything on a thursday night?

Saturday, February 13, 2010 9:13 AM
Yes we meet up at. Waterburger

Sunday, February 14, 2010 6:59 AM
cool I will give you a call. hope everybody goes.

Sunday, February 14, 2010 11:01 AM
Alright we will have people there and Ramon will have your lip

Sunday, February 14, 2010 1:24 PM
maybe cause its about time he comes down here might make him wait more
Sunday, February 14, 2010 5:51 PM
whatever. I drove up there to get all that stuff from you. lol and on top of that you were trying to sell that stuff forever so I did you a favor and bought it all from you. lol

Monday, February 15, 2010 4:57 PM
hey you wanna come help me out man im gettin desperate on fixing my car. i only have till march 22 then i leave to go to school in pa and i kinda need my car to go. if your in the area and dont mind stopping by to help me figure this bltch out i would be so greatfull of course ill provide beer and food if you want. im just trying to diagnose this damn thing.

Im starting to pull my hair out lol its making me go crazy. just PM me
Monday, February 15, 2010 7:22 PM
lol whats it doing?

Monday, February 15, 2010 8:23 PM
hey ben you have any turbo parts for sale. since your coming to town

Monday, February 15, 2010 9:43 PM
she isnt starting. granted i dont have fuel lines on. i didnt think that it would matter if i would just spray some carb cleaner in the intake tube it would bypass the fuel system entirely. i took my coil pack off and put a spark plug in one of the rubbber things (sorry im a lil drunk cause i was so mad tonight, and frustrated, i had to drink so i cant think of all the parts off hand) and i put it next to a bolt like a millimeter away and had my girlfriend crank it over and it was one hell of a weak ass orangy yellow spark NOT blue.

so i put the coil pack back on and tried to fire it up and nothing it just cranked over never fired up. if i need to do something else to see what it is just let me know ill do it or if you could help that would be awesome i only have till March 22 to get her completely done cause im moving to blairsville PA for wyotech. so i need it done fast. im at a loss guys the only thing i can think of is changing out the spark plugs since there delivering no spark

I have bosch platinum fusions that been in there for like 20000 miles maybe a bit more but there clean. i guess move up to e3's. The only thing is im building this car off of unemployment checks and most of the check goes to child support so im f'd i need help BAD

Tuesday, February 16, 2010 9:27 AM
e3's are your best bet....honestly man bosch plugs are the worse thing you can put in especially in a car. The rubber coating that is over the end of the plug restricts the plug from firing and they tend to go out quicker. I put e3s in mine and runs like a champ also they are diamond cut so it giver directs the combustion straight into the motor compared to other plugs that they have to go around the plug then back up. Trust me I sell those those e3s all the time their one of the best plugs other than stock acdelco plugs. Where do you stay at....?

Tuesday, February 16, 2010 4:33 PM
I live in Euless. right off of glade rd. in between hwy 121 and hwy 360 if you want i can pm u my number so we can talk via txt msg or phone call whatever is easier.
Tuesday, February 16, 2010 4:47 PM
Speyer 09 wrote:she isnt starting. granted i dont have fuel lines on. i didnt think that it would matter if i would just spray some carb cleaner in the intake tube it would bypass the fuel system entirely. i took my coil pack off and put a spark plug in one of the rubbber things (sorry im a lil drunk cause i was so mad tonight, and frustrated, i had to drink so i cant think of all the parts off hand) and i put it next to a bolt like a millimeter away and had my girlfriend crank it over and it was one hell of a weak ass orangy yellow spark NOT blue.

so i put the coil pack back on and tried to fire it up and nothing it just cranked over never fired up. if i need to do something else to see what it is just let me know ill do it or if you could help that would be awesome i only have till March 22 to get her completely done cause im moving to blairsville PA for wyotech. so i need it done fast. im at a loss guys the only thing i can think of is changing out the spark plugs since there delivering no spark

I have bosch platinum fusions that been in there for like 20000 miles maybe a bit more but there clean. i guess move up to e3's. The only thing is im building this car off of unemployment checks and most of the check goes to child support so im f'd i need help BAD

hmmm something about the above statement just seems to not be right. lol

get your fuel lines on and try to get it started. a can of carb cleaner is not a fuel replacement. lol

Tuesday, February 16, 2010 4:59 PM
stephen steele wrote:hey ben you have any turbo parts for sale. since your coming to town

well I do have a turbo intake manifold. lol it's yellow 100 bucks
oh and fuel pressure regulator ill give it with the manifold

later I will have a hhr or cobalt stock intercooler but it should work for you custom kit.

can't think of anything else right now.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010 5:09 PM
T3 flange? If so sold

Tuesday, February 16, 2010 5:12 PM
I know its not but at the shop i use to work at thats how we use to get cars in that didnt have fuel or if something was wrong with the fuel system. i guess ur right but i did take my coil pack off and shoved a spark plug i removed and held it really close to a bolt on the engine which is grounded by a 14in jegs ground strap and the stock one since my battery is in the trunk. Then had my gf turn the key and it was making some pretty shisty sparks and not that often im going to replace the plugs with e3's and get the fuel lines on i hope i can get this figured out.

ecoclean: u think not having the fuel lines on is that big of a deal? i guess that makes sense, since the fuel system is pressureized to 60 psi. and carb cleaner is probably pressurized to 10 in the can lol. just let me know fuel lines just seem dreadful job to do especially since im nopt using factory fuel lines im using jegs high pressure steel lines and good year fuel injection hose good to 100 psi with a bursting pressure of 900psi or sumthin like that. i just cant afford the factory lines i literaly have 15 dollars to do repairs until i get my next unemployment check, and that mostly goes to the parents since i owe them alot.

just let me know what u think.
Tuesday, February 16, 2010 5:13 PM
Will a 38mm w/g fit or do I need to weld one on

Tuesday, February 16, 2010 5:17 PM
stephen steele wrote:Will a 38mm w/g fit or do I need to weld one on

lol intake manifold. not exhaust.

Speyer: i pmed you my number

Tuesday, February 16, 2010 5:45 PM
lol I'm a dumb ass I will still pick it up

Tuesday, February 16, 2010 5:48 PM
ok I will bring it with me. and I am waiting on the HHR racing intercooler from hahn then I can remove the stock one.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010 5:55 PM
Have any pics of the INTAKE

Tuesday, February 16, 2010 6:05 PM
Oh by the way I am going with the gt35r non ball bearing 38mm w/g and a 50mm bov. 3"down pipe with high flow cat. And some other goodies

Wednesday, February 17, 2010 6:39 AM
speaking from experience cause I use to run a 50 trim with an external wasegate. it was nothing but trouble. just not enough room behind that engine. I invested in the HAHN manifold and downpipe and it was the best thing I ever did.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010 6:48 AM
THE PIC YOU WANTED

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search