May 21st central texas BBQ - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
May 21st central texas BBQ
Wednesday, April 06, 2011 3:56 PM
All right guys it is that time of year again with the bash a week away and I know that some of the guys will not make it but thats ok lets just do a BBQ. I was thinking Saturday the 21st of may to give some time to getthe day off if needed. I would like some input on where we sohould meet and lets try and keep it in central Texas if possible. I will start a list here and if anyone has any ideas just post them and by the end of April we will decide on a location to go. So who is in.

1.Spyderj grill/burgers

A J-body owner since 1998
91 cavy, 99 sunfire, 00 cavy
06 cobalt SS/SC YELLOW
09 cobalt SS/TC sedan WHITE 1 of 41

Re: May 21st central texas BBQ
Wednesday, April 06, 2011 10:28 PM
were having a meet up in dallas this sunday, other than that i'd be down for another meet or bbq.

2010 Lonestar Bash 2nd place J-Body Street Class
Re: May 21st central texas BBQ
Thursday, April 07, 2011 12:59 PM
spyderJ wrote:All right guys it is that time of year again with the bash a week away and I know that some of the guys will not make it but thats ok lets just do a BBQ. I was thinking Saturday the 21st of may to give some time to getthe day off if needed. I would like some input on where we sohould meet and lets try and keep it in central Texas if possible. I will start a list here and if anyone has any ideas just post them and by the end of April we will decide on a location to go. So who is in.

1.Spyderj grill/burgers

im doing a party for eri's (my wife) and Emi (my girlfriend) birthday. so I won't be able to make it. but everybody is more then welcome to come to the party

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search