The life and Death of my cavalier lol - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
The life and Death of my cavalier lol
Friday, October 14, 2011 6:23 PM
Well i am going to take you through a few pictures of my cavy at it progressed in stages to the day i let it go. Pictures will be from begging till the end quesions to be followed. My 2005 ls sport had wheels on it 3 weeks prior to getting it this was my first car show with the cavy. Soon after those wheels didnt grow on me so i moved up to some motegi's as well as some cf upgrades, then came the red neons and exhaust. Soon after that the eibach sportlines and kybs were added. Making my 4x4 look sexy. TEXAS J'S FOR LIFE,

Re: The life and Death of my cavalier lol
Friday, October 14, 2011 6:29 PM
Then came some more cf goodies and new wheels after i seen my ff7's on a mini van i decided to change and man did i pick some winners. Then came the trunk set up and some yota cavy toys for the car, being tail lights, power folding mirrors, and trunk cover. First Jbash and everyone saw what the TEXAS J'S were about

Friday, October 14, 2011 6:46 PM
My cavy did well 2 years in a row it won 1st place jbody mild then i was going to do some major work to her i had a full 02 front end conversion, meth injection kit, avenger body kit, header, and looking for a super charger kit. One night they tried to break into her and it all changed for me. Someone tried to hurt my girl and i lost all interest in her after that i ended up selling most of the parts to ben and some to a few guys in florida.

*DRAMATIC MUSIC*

The date was august 2008 the time was drawing close to the demise of my beloved cavalier ls this month one afternoon i saw her being driven away into the distance tears came to my eyes but a new vigor a new life was born the dark side took over !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As she sat when i first saw her she had some options on her drop, navigation, back up camera, wheels, vynals, and spoiler. I gave in and bought her of course with added options lip kit, and some cf goodies. second set of wheels didnt like those had them for 2 months and sold them. 3rd set of wheels and yet more carbon fiber goodies, more carbon fiber goodness, still flew the old clubs logo then

Friday, October 14, 2011 6:54 PM
well i had the third set of wheels for over a yr so i decided it was time to change yet again number 4 lol, inside cowboy stadium, the majority of the new club from the white altima to my car up front, need more low, now to number 5, yes thats the fifth set of wheels in under 3yrs haha and tucking tire, old wheels at the traffic tour car show at tms were i took home best use of carbon fiber. SCION EVOLUTION DFW doing thangs big got our own dj at that

Friday, October 14, 2011 6:59 PM
went from this to this, and this to this oh and DECEPTICONS ATTACK lol well thats just a few up the many stages of my cavy and my scion tc more pics to come as more upgrades are being done as we speak. Pics up on sunday thank you for taking your time in viewing my different phases. I met some great people with my cavy and are still friends to this day, same thing happened with the scion now my family is 100x bigger.

Saturday, October 15, 2011 5:57 AM
i think i cried a little, i wish the texas j's were still around, you ever talk to any of the other guys that used to be in the j's?

2010 Lonestar Bash 2nd place J-Body Street Class
2011 texas heatwave 2nd place american compact street class
Saturday, October 15, 2011 9:44 AM
cool beans, man wish the js were still around, hope you keep us updated on the scion man looking nice. hopefully well get some motivated people in the dfw

Modding my j since I found the org
Saturday, October 15, 2011 9:48 AM
i miss those days so much it was a sad sad day when you left us ramon

Saturday, October 15, 2011 7:31 PM
we miss you guys, we really do

Sunday, October 16, 2011 12:37 PM
@ trey - Yeah i actually see alot of them still about 4 or 5 moved to scions as well lol but our homie greg still rocks the texas j's sticker to this day
@ alejandro - i know part of me still does as well
@ mr cavy - Yeah it was hard to let go but i had to
@ scott - i know homie not the same but we are still here just rocking a different brand oh and i saw your wife yesterday at walmart lmao she was in my hood
Sunday, October 16, 2011 6:51 PM
i heard ! haha crazy ho got outta the kitchen again

Monday, October 17, 2011 10:46 AM
Lmfao
Monday, October 17, 2011 9:03 PM
My cavy is still rockin the pace setter header and mounts I traded for right before you got rid of the cavy... lol

13.520 @ 98mph! 220whp 234tq
Monday, October 17, 2011 9:09 PM
Nice lol that's actually badass a part of my cavy still lives on
Monday, October 17, 2011 9:15 PM
Yup! the mounts, header and CA bushings!

You ever turbo your car?

Tuesday, October 18, 2011 8:23 AM
No sold the turbo going show for now getting custom box built then new wheels 3k just for wheels then turbo kit oh yeah
Tuesday, October 18, 2011 12:11 PM
Damn, baller!

Saturday, December 10, 2011 10:09 PM
Awwww.... Did I just see my car in two of those pics u have on here?

Friday, December 23, 2011 11:57 AM
Yes you did yolie I still have some pics of your car
Wednesday, February 29, 2012 8:26 PM
Well i no longer own the tC traded it in for a 2010 Scion xB woot let the fun begin
Thursday, March 01, 2012 4:36 PM
Guess what I have now......

Thursday, March 01, 2012 5:14 PM
Def. liked the tC.. I recently bought a xB as well, 2011...but am looking forward to seeing some updates on the toaster!!

Tuesday, March 06, 2012 2:59 PM
i still have a tc and a 2011 xb lol

and of course the sunfire
Monday, March 19, 2012 7:34 AM
Does anyone know what happened to my old car?
Monday, March 19, 2012 8:53 AM
^^^^need pics.

2010 Lonestar Bash 2nd place J-Body Street Class
2011 texas heatwave 2nd place american compact street class
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search