M62 kit, and LSS wheels - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
M62 kit, and LSS wheels
Sunday, September 30, 2012 4:41 PM
What's up guys, I sold the cavy almost a year ago, and have been lazy about selling these parts due to always thinking about buying the car back. But I doubt I will ever be back to this platform as my "toy". Anyway my loss is your gain, I'm north of New Orleans.

-100% complete m62 supercharger kit. This is not a gmpp kit, but it does come with everything to make it a bolt on deal. Like the gmpp throttle body adapter, It also has extras that's the gmpp kit does not. Like the intercooler system. Mine comes with a Ford svt intercooler pump, and a cobra heat Exchanger. Also my m62 is ported, and it already has the zzp modular pulley system installed, which makes changing pulleys a breeze. I'm including a 3.1, 3.0, and a 2.7 with the kit. Hell ill throw in my boost gauge and pod. I'm serious when I say this has everything. After I got all the big parts purchased I got all the bolts from gmpartsdirect. Spent over a hundred just on that. I pieced this together with all the parts I wanted. Not what was cheapest. All in all I spent a couple hundred over 3 grand. Blower just had a fresh oil change and has 13k on it. I'll also including a brand new tensioner that I've never installed.

Price is 1350 plus shipping, which will put me in the hole over a grand. but this stuff has been sitting in my garage for over a year since I sold the car. So it's not hurting me for it to sit a little longer. Shipping will be up to you, but I do travel a lot, so we might be able to work something out, I travel to North Carolina, and Texas all the time so anything on the way or close to there I can drop off, if you want to work with my schedule, or pay and I'll deliver on a weekend.

I also have a set of brand new LS sport chrome wheels-135$ for those picked up. or meet up for gas money.

Please no PM's. I don't get on here enough to see them, I will respond to emails and texts much quicker. Email, charlieeluther@gmail.com or text Charlie at 828-two nine one-6063, please no calls.

Re: M62 kit, and LSS wheels
Sunday, September 30, 2012 6:13 PM
not a bad price. for both the wheels and the kit. sold sell quick

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search