magnaflow sound please - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
magnaflow sound please
Sunday, February 13, 2005 11:47 AM
Does anyone have a sound clip or something like that of a magnaflow exhaust (preferably dual) on a cavalier? I'm planning on buying a whole new dual exhaust in the near future and I just want to hear what it sounds like. I have read that the RK Sport one sounds really raspy etc. so i dont know that i would really want to get that one. I searched but nothing and i didnt see any sound clips on magnaflow's website. Thanks

Re: magnaflow sound please
Sunday, February 13, 2005 2:54 PM
the rksport is the magnalfow, they are the same exhaust, and if u look around i know a few people have posted sound clips of their car, if i remember correctly it was nethaniel ( the guy who makes alot of the sigs for us" but your will probably be better off just having a cat-back done with a performance muffler.

Sunday, February 13, 2005 4:44 PM
magnaflow sound varies alot by the other exhaust mods on the car. all stock with just a magnaflow muffler isnt so bad. single cat back is ok. dual cat back is really buzzy/raspy. adding a header and high flow cat will prob help...though all 4 cyl ive heard with dual canister mufflers sounded raspy.

Join verbalwarfare.com

http://www.verbalwarfare.com/forum.php?referrerid=86

Monday, February 14, 2005 10:18 AM
I have a magnaflow muffler on my 1999 cavy and it sounds pretty good. The only thing that I don't like is the popping on deceleration. Other than that I love it. If you do a muffler and bigger exhaust it will pop more. So I am just leaving the exhaust alone til I get a header.
Monday, February 14, 2005 1:34 PM
I have one..sounds good once it is warm but is very raspy when its cold...as for the popping you just have to get a resonator..phil
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search