intake help - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
intake help
Friday, March 04, 2005 11:02 AM
i have a 2004 cav its a 5 speed i just put a Weapon R Secret Weapon Intake in and the cheek eng. light comes on and the cooling fan runs all the time. anyone know what could be wrong? everything is hooked up right thanks 4 the help

Re: intake help
Friday, March 04, 2005 11:23 AM
make sure you took off the sensor of the stock intake. the sensor itself is about 3" long and needs to be removed from the stock intake.

Friday, March 04, 2005 12:58 PM
did you disconnect the battery to make sure the computer resets?

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!
Friday, March 04, 2005 7:08 PM
yeah i took the hole battery out when i put it in
Friday, March 04, 2005 7:25 PM
where does the sensor go into sorry for the dumb qustions. i would say the battery was out for about 30 mins should i unhook it and leave off 4 longer?
Friday, March 04, 2005 8:12 PM
Blackout wrote:make sure you took off the sensor of the stock intake. the sensor itself is about 3" long and needs to be removed from the stock intake.

^^^ What he said!

New Picture comming this summer.
Friday, March 04, 2005 8:41 PM
i did the light is still on
Friday, March 04, 2005 11:00 PM
well took everything out put the stock back in start it up and the light was gone. i look over the intake took everything apart put in back together put the sensor in i made sure i was in the hole way went out and took the stock off put the intake back on and the light didnt come on took it around the block shh dont tell noone i dont have a lic lol seem ok i'll start it up tomorrow and see if everything is ok

thanks everyone 4 there help

Thanks alot

Dan
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search