would this work on my ecotec? - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
would this work on my ecotec?
Wednesday, March 09, 2005 8:53 PM

Re: would this work on my ecotec?
Wednesday, March 09, 2005 9:03 PM
stop trying to be cheap, click the damn section for ECOTEC and buy the @!#$, think maybe theres a reason the ecotec upper mount is about $90 more expensive..... cause its a different @!#$in mount

Wednesday, March 09, 2005 9:07 PM
Darkstars wrote:stop trying to be cheap, click the damn section for ECOTEC and buy the @!#$, think maybe theres a reason the ecotec upper mount is about $90 more expensive..... cause its a different @!#$in mount

we should start a fund to go towards the removal of whatever crawled up ryan's arse and died

WHO'S IN?!?!

i'll pitch in one dollar towards this cause

Wednesday, March 09, 2005 9:09 PM
I will collect the funds!

My 2k3 cavalier | Nebraska Region SCCA
Wednesday, March 09, 2005 9:15 PM
wtf darkstar? I have read through your posts and had respect for you, but i just think from that post I have lost all respect...that was in the ecotec section...thats the reason I was asking I had read in previous posts that the mount was completley diffrent, but I was just questioning...what would be the point of paying $120 for one mount if it was going to work the same as those? I was just asking...my god what are these forums coming to...gets worse every year...
Wednesday, March 09, 2005 9:49 PM
well Micheal, that link was for items for the 2.3 engine. the eco is not a 2.3

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!
Wednesday, March 09, 2005 9:53 PM
well i know its not a 2.3...i know its a 2.2 i was just asking i didn't see where it said 2.3...i was just asking and darkstar didn't have the right to be so bitch about it.
Wednesday, March 09, 2005 11:06 PM
anyways darkstar whos the one being cheap? Your the one who filled in your motor mounts to make them "performance".....says that right in your pro.
Wednesday, March 09, 2005 11:16 PM
Michael Lilly wrote:anyways darkstar whos the one being cheap? Your the one who filled in your motor mounts to make them "performance".....says that right in your pro.

haha, his profile is a complete joke... honestly.... nothing but a joke

completely untrue, as in funny funny ha ha

dude, i wouldn't put too much into this... everyone has bad days and keep in mind that this is just the internet.... no reason to get all moody

Thursday, March 10, 2005 4:22 AM
darkstars is an asshat he pissed in my cheerios one morning

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Friday, March 11, 2005 2:41 PM
I'm not being an @!#$, the only logical reason for your post is because is your trying to be cheap and save $100 bye rigging up parts that don't fit, Karo is not a crock, if it was the same part he would sell it as the same part. People don't liek making @!#$ for J-bodies for this reason exactly, cause people are cheap when it comes to j-bodies, the ecotec upper mount IS a quality part meant for that engine, you get a big ass full meatl mount, the other ones are a little polyuraathane insert huge difference hence the $100 price difference. As for respecting me.... your someone off the internet that I don't know, why do I care if you respect me or not, regardless were both still on this forum thats not gonna change. WHen people post things trying to be cheap or things that are just plan stupid they will get a half assed reply, ecpecially when if you used the damn search it has been talked about many many times on here. New topics that actually have somehtign to be distgusted I will give a real answer.

and Phil shut up or I'll pee in you cherrios again

and Cody my modlist in my profile IS current hahaha

Friday, March 11, 2005 11:01 PM
Well it dosn't matter to me darkstar...your right words are just words especially over the internet...though being a little bit cheap isn't such a bad thing especially when motor mounts really don't amount to much HP, and plus I wasn't going to rig it up anyways I just thought it was under the ecotec engine tab....my mistake, damn can't people make mistakes anymore?
Saturday, March 12, 2005 5:46 AM
every messes up, thet you get picked on for it, facts of life, @!#$ have you ever seen how many people give my @!#$ or my spelling

Saturday, March 12, 2005 3:47 PM
hmm

Saturday, March 12, 2005 3:49 PM
Darkstars wrote:every messes up, thet you get picked on for it, facts of life, @!#$ have you ever seen how many people give my @!#$ or my spelling

hahah I even spelled that wrong

Saturday, March 12, 2005 3:57 PM
^^^^ hillbilly that missed grammer school b/c he wanted to learn how to hump sheep

Saturday, March 12, 2005 5:19 PM
hey i filled my mounts with jb weld to make them performance

not
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search