ecotec tb question - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
ecotec tb question
Saturday, March 12, 2005 4:18 PM
i was wondering if there was a certain tb that is better than the others. also i know there is one made by rsm but who else manufactures them for the ecotec?

ecopower

Re: ecotec tb question
Saturday, March 12, 2005 4:44 PM
in addition to rsm there is also reveco that makes tbs for the eco. i dont think one is better than the other but my reveco tb was half the price of the rsm one. they are sold on ebay or u can contact them directly. run a search in this forum for "reveco" and that should provide enuff info for u. good luck.

Sunday, March 13, 2005 2:35 AM
Redd214 makes good points. Let me point out that all RSM (and possibly revvco) does is take the stock TB and bore it out and put a bigger plate inside of it. It's not too much to it. The only thing I would watch out is with the ebay companies that are selling them cause they might do a cheap job and the plate doesn't match up with the bore size and your car will be revving like crazy at idle.

I went RSM, had no problems. If you want to find some deals, do what I did and wait for someone to sell one in the Classifieds on the org and buy it for a cheaper price. Good luck on your search.

www.kronosperformance.com / 732-742-8837

Sunday, March 13, 2005 4:25 PM
I have a revco throttle body and i must say they did an amazing job on it! The plate fits perfectly and the bore is smooth as silk. Way better than the stock TB, and professionally done. If your interested in one, email me, i have one im trying to sell.

'02 LS Sport - Indigo Blue
Sunday, March 13, 2005 4:46 PM
Deepest Blue (DeathMoJo) wrote:I have a revco throttle body and i must say they did an amazing job on it! The plate fits perfectly and the bore is smooth as silk. Way better than the stock TB, and professionally done. If your interested in one, email me, i have one im trying to sell.

agree !!!

Sunday, March 13, 2005 7:49 PM
Deepest Blue, are you trying to sell a Reveco TB? If so, hit me up.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search