Performance FAQ (Read Before posting) - Page 7 - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Performance FAQ (Read Before posting)
Wednesday, March 01, 2006 6:27 AM
Thanks Brett for that, I had to wait to get back to premium before I could post again.. Much appriciated

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ

Wednesday, March 22, 2006 4:01 PM
Since I have searched on this site for this before and I know other people were curious, I felt the need to post it.

The part number for the Serpentine Belt to use with the RK Sport Crank Pulley is Gates Brand. Part # K050817. I do not have the Dayco part number with me but just about any parts store carries Gates, Dayco, or both and if they do not have one they can cross-reference. That saves overpaying from RKS and waiting if in need, as well as saving a phone call.

I was a retard, and now I'm permanently banned.
Thursday, May 18, 2006 10:12 AM
can any one recommend an adjustable fuel pressure regulator for my 2.4 preferably with a gauge on it... thanks

simple minds talk about other people.
average minds talk about events.
great minds discuss ideas
Saturday, September 09, 2006 3:41 PM
anything for igniton performance would be nice

Another day in the life of a J-body Owner has come upon us
Saturday, September 09, 2006 11:18 PM
ZGlistening24 wrote:anything for igniton performance would be nice

MSD ignition

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!
Wednesday, September 13, 2006 11:53 AM
ZGlistening24 wrote:anything for igniton performance would be nice

not sure if you are asking for parts or stuff added to this post for ignition, however, all the stuff, msd, wiring diagrams, etc is on the first page....

to get the info, you gotta READ...

but its hard to miss if you actually read the first page...

for the 2.4 and the 2.2 ohv...

Friday, September 15, 2006 12:14 AM
are their any mods that you recomend doing first or doing along with a certain mod?

J.D.
Monday, November 06, 2006 5:33 PM
I was told there was a wiring diagram for the 2.4 to 2.2 ignition conversion for the MSD ignition system. I was searching everywhere for your diagram EVENT, but couldn't find it. Could you post it up please? Thanks!
Sunday, November 19, 2006 5:26 PM
hey event i just wanted to say that it was a very informative post and i especially liked the part about the governor (aka speed limiter) removal. As many of you have already said there is a very good reason for the 108 mph limit. Its called physics. A 3500 pound car traveling 100+ miles an hour is a bullet waiting for a target. Any faster than 108 and the chances of the bullet finding its target is increased.
thanx again for the post

HORN BROKEN.....WATCH FOR FINGER!!!
Friday, February 02, 2007 12:43 AM
Is the link to Summit including all the pieces that was mentioned on page 1 in a full package? I dont see all the part numbers he had listed and maybe a couple other things not listed. Unsure before I put down 500 bucks. Thanks!
Re: Performance FAQ (Read B4 posting) General over
Wednesday, May 20, 2009 6:14 AM
i just got an short ram intake for my 2001 cavalier 2.2 i saw all of you were talking about the installation of the intake. will the hood close if you connect it to the tb? right now its attached to the stock black box on top that the car has. any advice?

Thursday, October 22, 2009 8:29 AM
Kevin Blum wrote:i just got an short ram intake for my 2001 cavalier 2.2 i saw all of you were talking about the installation of the intake. will the hood close if you connect it to the tb? right now its attached to the stock black box on top that the car has. any advice?
no it wont, if its the same as i have on my sunfire it will hit the hood, unless you go buy some bent pipe to make it run from the intake pipr to the tb without hitting

Wednesday, January 13, 2010 1:01 PM
where can i find a high output quad cover or idi cover that the spark pugs go into ..sorry gotta explain cuz no one seems to know what im talkin about so,,where could i find one?
Thursday, February 17, 2011 9:38 AM
sometimes ebay has the HO idi cover's for sale...

but honestly, id run over to quad4forums.com if you want any cover under the sun the boys over there can hook you up.

If it takes forever.... I will die trying. Underdog Racing
Monday, October 17, 2011 8:53 PM
Whats the scope on a G-force chip??????? I know that it was mentioned it is expensive to reprogram the computer but are there any further updates, like a price quote for a 2003 2dr
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search