99 z24 Supercharged? - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
99 z24 Supercharged?
Tuesday, June 15, 2010 9:30 PM
I am thinking about putting a supercharger on my z24, has anyone on this site done this to a 99 z24?

Re: 99 z24 Supercharged?
Tuesday, June 15, 2010 9:40 PM
Description of the Performance Forum listed on top of every page in the performance forum wrote:Discussions about performance modifications to j-body automobiles which do not involve any kind of forced induction or nitrous. Topics in any way related to turbo or supercharger should go in the Boost forum, and nitrous topics in the Nitrous Oxide forum

this thread belongs in the BOOST forum. Cross posting on this site is not cool.

to answer your question. Yes... about a million times... the m45 supercharger was designed by GM to go on the LD9 motor that comes in 96 - 02 Z24s...

you can now buy a manifold from OEM so that you can run the M62 supercharger out of a cobalt SS Supercharged...

All super/turbo related threads belong in the boost forum, and the subsequent tuning threads belong in the tuning forum.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edited Tuesday, June 15, 2010 9:58 PM

Tuesday, June 15, 2010 10:13 PM
Do you know anyone personally that has bought the kit, im looking for where they would have got the m45
Wednesday, June 16, 2010 3:14 AM
My friend has a 99 Z24 auto. We installed a M45 kit a few years ago. This weekend we are putting a 2.7 pulley on and a overdriven crank pulley and meth kit. Then I'm retuning his car.

FU Tuning

Wednesday, June 16, 2010 9:41 AM
i dont think the kit is for sale anymore.. i think you have to try and find somone selling the kit used.....

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2623318

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search