Fuel Pump Access Hole - Page 2 - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Fuel Pump Access Hole
Saturday, February 14, 2015 10:32 AM
yes im reviving an old thread, whatever. but im curious, i was looking through my pictures when i found this one, and made me wonder what that access hole looking thing is at the passenger back seat area? is that a fuel pump access hole? Ive replaced a pump before by dropping the tank and dont recall where the fuel pump is in relation to this hole. Is the hole in the picture too far over? i know someone would have a better memory than me as to where its situated

Saturday, February 14, 2015 11:41 AM
I dont think theres anything there under that hole.

The fuel pump assembly is right in the middle of the back seat just past the curve of the hump.

None of the holes in the floor that are factory allow for changing the pump. I had to cut out a 9x9" square in the sheetmetal to make an access hole. (but i had other reasons for doing that, stock application i wouldn't do it, because you may have to remove the tank to cut the hole anyhow, it was out when i did it so i dont know that for sure)

"A car just isn't a car without a little blood, sweat, and beers." -- Shadowfire
Saturday, February 28, 2015 8:16 AM
nah, that hole is actually a plug. you can remove it and drain water out of the interior.. lol

RIP silver car. You will be missed.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search