MAKE MY cavalier 2.2 FASTER w chip or???? - Performance Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
MAKE MY cavalier 2.2 FASTER w chip or????
Monday, June 27, 2011 5:33 PM
HELLO any one know if there is a chip or something to make my car faster its a 98 cavalier 2.2

Re: MAKE MY cavalier 2.2 FASTER w chip or????
Monday, June 27, 2011 5:40 PM
let the flaming begin...

Sig thanks to bxmobkrazey on gmscf.com
Monday, June 27, 2011 5:44 PM
http://www.gfchips.com/chevroletcavalier.aspx

bam! 60 extra hp, decrease emissions by 25-40%, and gain 7 miles to the gallon. hope this helps buddy. this should make that little engine ya got pretty nice and fast. maybe get in on the next f+f.

Monday, June 27, 2011 5:55 PM
im not looking to get better gas mileage im looking to go faster
Monday, June 27, 2011 6:02 PM
evan barnes wrote:let the flaming begin...

Dude have you tried the search feature? Its great.

start by clicking here

followed up by....

Then click here

and if you cant find an it there try.....

Clicking here until you find it

Monday, June 27, 2011 6:31 PM
STEVE KATZ wrote:im not looking to get better gas mileage im looking to go faster
What do u think 60 extra up means? God just buy it dude u will b faster I promise

Monday, June 27, 2011 7:21 PM
I CAN GO TO RADIO SHACK AND BUY IT FOR .10
Monday, June 27, 2011 7:29 PM
Ok man then get it at radio shack! Thats a sweet deal.. Im going to get 5 right now..

Wednesday, June 29, 2011 3:23 PM
]:->
Ahh yes... It's been a while since we've had a thread like this come into play
...poor guy...

Buddy Club Ecotec Cavalier
* More to come *
Wednesday, June 29, 2011 3:44 PM
um pretty simple start with intake and exhaust, then get internal engine parts (diff. ratio rockers, stiffer valve springs, cam, rods, pistons) after the internals think about NO2, and turbo or supercharger if that's still not enough and your brain can fathom it do a V6 conversion; 3400, 3800 (both naturally aspirated and supercharged) those two seem to be the most common i see on here.

best of luck cause unlike the rest I'm not one to flame people

Wednesday, June 29, 2011 10:49 PM
Spray it until it blows.

2010 Honda Fit LX

Wednesday, June 29, 2011 11:13 PM
That ( or any ) chip will not do ANYTHING for your car. It simply doesn't work that way on these cars.

The most power for the least amount of money goes in this order, in my experience goes as follows:

Get a Nitrous Kit, Spray a modest amount, when needed as I have heard the 2200s are pretty strong motors. Otherwise save up and put a turbo kit on the car, which will be a couple grand, then your next choice is to replace that engine with a different engine that makes more power, and your most last choice is to buy a car that comes with more than 100whp if you are concerned with speed.

I would do a lot of reading on this site before you make any decisions though, don't skimp on anything, and don't get in over your head with a project or you will never finish it.

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search