CAVALIER SS is on the road! - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
CAVALIER SS is on the road!
Monday, October 10, 2011 9:24 PM
96 z24 SS, 350 v8,quad, quadrajet 4b, 5speed, s10 rear end, stock interior, handles like a racecar! and they said it couldnt be done, we did it!

Re: CAVALIER SS is on the road!
Monday, October 10, 2011 9:26 PM
pics or GTMFO!!!!!!!

Monday, October 10, 2011 10:10 PM

Monday, October 10, 2011 11:30 PM
Yeah lets see it!

2004 Cavalier Sedan
Monday, October 10, 2011 11:36 PM
EvoFire wrote:pics or GTMFO!!!!!!!

This!!!

Tuesday, October 11, 2011 3:59 AM
SS? even with a V8, which ive seen done before, there is no such thing as an SS cavalier.

Tuesday, October 11, 2011 6:01 AM

The best kind of Cavalier V8 conversion! Wish it was mine lol.

2004 Cavalier Sedan
Tuesday, October 11, 2011 8:04 AM
Freelancer1988 wrote:

Tuesday, October 11, 2011 8:14 AM
He does have the one little pic on his profile...definitely need more!

2004 Cavalier Sedan
Tuesday, October 11, 2011 10:54 AM
Why would it be a ss if its already a z24? I'm confused...

2010 Lonestar Bash 2nd place J-Body Street Class
2011 texas heatwave 2nd place american compact street class
Tuesday, October 11, 2011 12:07 PM
This thread delivers

Wait.....No it doesn't

Tuesday, October 11, 2011 12:55 PM
Mystic02VA (GME Chat) wrote:SS? even with a V8, which ive seen done before, there is no such thing as an SS cavalier.

No such thing acually i beg to differ. I have Personally seen a Black hatch ss in a yard recently at that. It was def a first gen style couldnt been no more then id say a 87 or so. They do exist how it was determined a ss im not sure weather a options package or what. The motor was gone from that one how ever if the pic loads below clearly you see its a 1st or 2nd gen with ss labels.(dealer rice perhaps) but still none the less oldschool but very much real.Def not a v8 tho lol.
Pic of ss cavy(not his op's Car lol)

Tuesday, October 11, 2011 1:49 PM
^^ lol, thats a fail. no j-body has ever been an "SS". what you see there is merely dealer rice.

and OP... sounds cool. but thats it, it just sounds it. seeing is believing.

Tuesday, October 11, 2011 8:03 PM
Bluedriftcavy(Eco Swapper) wrote:
Mystic02VA (GME Chat) wrote:SS? even with a V8, which ive seen done before, there is no such thing as an SS cavalier.

No such thing acually i beg to differ. I have Personally seen a Black hatch ss in a yard recently at that. It was def a first gen style couldnt been no more then id say a 87 or so. They do exist how it was determined a ss im not sure weather a options package or what. The motor was gone from that one how ever if the pic loads below clearly you see its a 1st or 2nd gen with ss labels.(dealer rice perhaps) but still none the less oldschool but very much real.Def not a v8 tho lol.
Pic of ss cavy(not his op's Car lol)
just cause a dealership puts "SS" on a car before they sell it, doesn't mean it left Lordstown Ohio with the "SS" badge... its Dealer Rice...

Tuesday, October 11, 2011 8:33 PM
the Cavalier SS is the 1 of a kind creation we built our selfs, rear wheel drive, 350v8 stuffed into a stock 96 cavalier z24, just cause it couldnt be done. this website dosnt allow much for pics... but the profile pic and 1 of under the hood wer uploaded on the profile
Tuesday, October 11, 2011 8:45 PM

not sure if this works...
Tuesday, October 11, 2011 8:47 PM

sorry trying to do it from FB....
Tuesday, October 11, 2011 9:17 PM
well thats a great start and so far i like everything except the rear wheel fitment but please... how about a walk around vid of it running and pics of the undercarriage?

we can wait.

Tuesday, October 11, 2011 9:51 PM
@!#$en cops LOL

Looks good! NOW WE DEMAND PICS!!!

GMR has got nothing on this
Tuesday, October 11, 2011 10:33 PM
not bad... i'd like to see underneath it as well.. and videos... the cop pic was awesome lol...

Wednesday, October 12, 2011 12:16 AM
Good job man.. That's sweet. How many hours are into this car? Do you do anything to stiffen the chassis?

- Your not-so-local, untrained, uncertified, backyard mechanic. But my @!#$ runs
Wednesday, October 12, 2011 12:32 AM
Okay, you deliver. It is sweet. I too would like a under chassis shot.

Wednesday, October 12, 2011 1:15 AM
DOHC_tuner wrote:@!#$en cops LOL

Looks good! NOW WE DEMAND PICS!!!

RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

______________________________________________________________________________________________
~Using nitrous is like having sex with a hot chick with an STD, you wanna hit it, but your afraid of the consequences.~
Wednesday, October 12, 2011 3:14 AM
chris p wrote:the Cavalier SS is the 1 of a kind creation we built our selfs, rear wheel drive, 350v8 stuffed into a stock 96 cavalier z24, just cause it couldnt be done.

Couldn't be done? What couldn't be done? I could probably spend an entire day posting links to threads where people get told that you can do anything with the right cash.

Personally, I wanna see pics of the interior of the car. Trunk too. And of course, vids of it running/driving.

i find it amusing that SHOoff has nothing better to do but follow me around & be an unhelpful dick in even cross-forum. - Jon Mick
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search