M2 Race Systems A++++ - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
M2 Race Systems A++++
Wednesday, July 11, 2012 11:17 AM
Just got a follow up call almost 2 months later after getting the head back and Ron just wanted to check in and see how things were going. Obviously he had no part in mine skipping timing. That was all me, but it was nice to be able to talk to him and tell him what happened and figure out solutions.

He is a very nice guy. Knowledgeable as can be. I HIGHLY recommend sending any head to him. Any time I ever need a head done for any reason at all I am sending it to him. Most places take your money and forget about you but just a simple phone call to check in and see how its going really means a lot.

Here is his website.
http://www.m2race.com/

Re: M2 Race Systems A++++
Wednesday, July 11, 2012 2:09 PM
Good to know for the future. I'm thinking about an LSx build in the future for another project and will probably go through M2.

Wednesday, July 11, 2012 5:46 PM
How does m2's cnc port do over say a hand port? Other then the obvious like exact matching ports.
Thursday, July 12, 2012 10:24 AM
They will just all be identical, which to me is well worth it in the end. He has it proved that it outflows GM Racing's port and polish job. Just recently he did mine, fetter's and another guy from Canada's.

He also modded my LSJ head to accept the L61 cams in it. Plugged the correct galleys and everything needed. Worked perfect before my unfortunate incident.

Thursday, July 12, 2012 10:39 AM
Website?

PSN ID: Phatchance249

Thursday, July 12, 2012 12:50 PM
m2race.com like stated in the first posting

RIP Cpl Derek Kerns And Cpl Robby Reyes
24th MEU VMM-261 (REIN) V22 Crewchiefs
11 April 2012 Morocco (African Lion)
Thursday, July 12, 2012 3:12 PM
Just the fact that he called me after 2 months of having the job done and paid for speaks mountains to me. He could have just took the money and not worried about how the car was but he took the time to check back with me.

Friday, July 13, 2012 3:28 PM
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search