I'm Comming back - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
I'm Comming back
Friday, July 13, 2012 8:38 PM
well i sold my 04 cavalier about a year ago and i keep in touch with the people that bought it and I told them that i want to buy it back when they sell it. they texted me saying the slave cylinder broke and they had to drive it a hour and a half poping it from 2nd gear to start it and they drove on the interstate with no fluid so they told me i can buy it back so and what i had done to it was lowering spring,HID,Header,exghaust,Cold air,Short throw and some other little things. I plan on rebuilding the engine like cams, springs, boar it out ect... eather turbo or supercharger so i was going to ask what you guys would reccomend for what parts and what brand everything i should get for the car i plan on reduing everthing.

Re: I'm Comming back
Friday, July 13, 2012 9:07 PM
Budget?
HP goal?
Answer those first. Then they will speak!

________________________________________.
Still not low enough for a signature.

Saturday, July 14, 2012 7:57 AM
i dont have a budget, and not to sure on hp yet
Saturday, July 14, 2012 9:35 AM
Welcome back!

-Aaron
www.TurboTechRacing.com

Performance Parts For Cavalier, Sunfire, Cobalts and More!!!
Saturday, July 14, 2012 10:44 AM
I say get it back on the road for starters... find a sc kit and throw it on... drive the hell outta it, and piece together a turbo setup... that way you get to enjoy the car more. Less downtime.
Saturday, July 14, 2012 11:35 AM
well when the lady told me that the slave cylinder broke and she drove it with no fluid and had to pop start it in i figured that i would replace the trans and clutch and then i mine as well pull motor. I already have a nice dd it a vw passat so this is is my new project. when i had it because i used to drive the cavalier daily but now it strickly a project.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search