underdrive pulleys - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
underdrive pulleys
Monday, July 16, 2012 1:09 PM
whats the best website that sells underdrive pullys for the ecotec cav?.. can't seem track any down

Re: underdrive pulleys
Monday, July 16, 2012 3:00 PM
The best one available right now is from mrz. I do not make under drive pulleys for the l61.

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Monday, July 16, 2012 4:09 PM
Monday, July 16, 2012 6:08 PM
perfect, thanks for the info!!
Friday, July 20, 2012 2:48 PM
I'll be looking into this shortly. Hopefully this one doesn't rip my crankshaft seal like the RK one did. Not sure how that happened though since no one else had this issue.

Friday, July 20, 2012 2:56 PM
the rksport one was all aluminum. it's been an problem since they started manf. them, the mrz one's have a steel seal pressed into it so that won't happen.

Friday, July 20, 2012 3:07 PM
Glad to hear I wasn't alone. Glad to hear MRZ has a fix so I won't have to go through that again.

Monday, July 30, 2012 6:08 AM
has anyone had any problems ordering from MRZ Performance? I ordered some stuff from them yesterday and the status on my account of the order still says "Pending Payment". I've emailed all the email addresses it said to email if i had a question and didnt get a answer. I hope they got my order because im really needing this part.
Monday, July 30, 2012 2:58 PM
most places aren't going to do anything on a sunday. i would give it another day or two before i start freaking out.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search