What is everybody running for exhaust? - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
What is everybody running for exhaust?
Monday, July 30, 2012 4:55 PM
Lets see what everyone is running for exhaust. Feel free to add if you're boosted and what kind of numbers you are putting down!

Re: What is everybody running for exhaust?
Monday, July 30, 2012 5:32 PM
im running a dc sports header and test pipe with an ebay mandrel bent 304 polished stainless steel catback system with rice cannon. (for now)

i have a cobalt ss (LSJ) muffler for it just gotta find a shop that doesnt suck cock to put it on.

I choose the technology built for land speed records... not the technology built to save on emissions and gas mileage.
Monday, July 30, 2012 5:47 PM
Im running a full ebay system. 4-1 header, a thrush glass pack, and 2.5 all the way to the cannon. Whole system for like $200. Quality is great, but the packing is going on the muffler and its starting to rasp.

Monday, July 30, 2012 5:54 PM
I have a pacesetter header, Magnaflow hi-flow cat, and Thrush super turbo mufflers. All pipe is 2.25".

Tuesday, July 31, 2012 1:35 AM
Pacesetter header > magnaflow hi flow > 30" Thrush glasspack > Dynomax Superturbo. All 2.5"

Sounds good, but pretty sure the Pacesetter ball joint is leaking on accel lol
Tuesday, July 31, 2012 2:09 AM
Stainless Tsudo header with 2.5 in vband on collector into full 2.5in 304 stainless pipe, magnaflow res, into an Edlebrock SDT muffler. I plan on full stainless 3in turbo back with stainless res, v bands, and muffler is undecided at this point...might go flowmaster or spintech.

Tuesday, July 31, 2012 3:28 AM
Pacesetter Header 4-1> Catco Hi-Flow Cat > Pacesetter Mandual bent cat back 2.25"> Aerospeed Muffler

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Tuesday, July 31, 2012 8:18 AM
"Custom" RD Fabs 2" primary header and Atomic's 3" catless exhaust with magnaflow mufflers.

Tuesday, July 31, 2012 10:43 AM
Pacesetter 4-1> magnaflow high flow> 2.5 mandrel cat back> cherry bomb turbo muffler> DC Sports resonated tip
Tuesday, July 31, 2012 3:32 PM
ahhh i posted in your other exhaust thread... there is no need to create multiple threads for basically the same subject (which in this case is exhaust)

My setup

Ron header - > 3" performance curve cat - > 2.5 reducer - > 2.5" Atomic Piping, Y piped to a cutout - > LSJ (Cobalt SS Supercharged) Muffler...

I also have .430 lift .222 duration cams... and a fully ported and polished head, as well as 11:1 comp pistons... So i need to the extra flow...

This is also the N/A Performance forum... So you shouldn't be looking for boosted numbers here... We have a Boost forum for that.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search