Interceptor Gauge Question - Performance Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Interceptor Gauge Question
Tuesday, July 31, 2012 6:53 PM
Which KR option would a 04 cavalier use ?

KR1, KR2 or KR3 to log Knock Retard ?

Thakns

2004 Ecotec, Completley Stock...For Now

Re: Interceptor Gauge Question
Tuesday, July 31, 2012 7:07 PM
try them and find out. if you are completey stock, you shouldnt need to worry about it.

Tuesday, July 31, 2012 7:46 PM
EvoFire wrote:try them and find out. if you are completey stock, you shouldnt need to worry about it.

Naaah Im supercharged and even NA cars can knock lol... I have tried them all and got no knock before..not that I want to get it,to begin with lol.

Anyways , anybody else knows from EXPERIENCE ?

Tuesday, July 31, 2012 9:29 PM
I have no clue with the gauge... I use HPTuners to datalog that.

Tuesday, July 31, 2012 10:10 PM
SunburstSS wrote:
EvoFire wrote:try them and find out. if you are completey stock, you shouldnt need to worry about it.

Naaah Im supercharged and even NA cars can knock lol... I have tried them all and got no knock before..not that I want to get it,to begin with lol.

then change your sig because it says you are stock....

and from experiance, i know that IF YOU TRY THEM YOU WILL FIND ON THAT WORKS....smart ass...damn noobs

Wednesday, August 01, 2012 9:49 AM
EvoFire wrote:
SunburstSS wrote:

then change your sig because it says you are stock....

and from experiance, i know that IF YOU TRY THEM YOU WILL FIND ON THAT WORKS....smart ass...damn noobs
what do you expect?... he's asking practically a tuning related question, for a boosted car, in the All Motor N/A Performance forum...

Wednesday, August 01, 2012 10:52 AM
Anybody that currently has an interceptor and knows which KR option is the right one "Boosted or N/A wont make a difference " ?

Wednesday, August 01, 2012 6:09 PM
I believe its kr 1....but like others have said just set it on all of them and find out. But Im pretty sure its 1
Wednesday, August 01, 2012 6:26 PM
Philly D wrote:I believe its kr 1....but like others have said just set it on all of them and find out. But Im pretty sure its 1

Thanks a lot dude, you've always been very helpful, I appreciate it, I'll set it on that tonight and check it out

Thursday, August 02, 2012 6:06 AM
No problem....I checked...its KR 1
Thursday, August 02, 2012 12:42 PM
It is 1, according to the manual 2 is for 94-97 LT1's and 96/97 V8's and 3 is for the cobalt ss and ion redline. Heres a link to the manual that shows supported parameters for GM cars Interceptor Manual.

Dave

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search